As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Destined Meetings: Cross-Paths of the Druids

Serving as the home of the High Elves and the protecting capital of the Halcyon Kingdom is the great forest city of Zenthêl. The City of Zen as Humanity call it is a place where the citizens want nothing more than the preservation and protection of nature. The City of Zen is mainly build atop the branches and around the trunks of tall trees that fill the forest surrounding the River of Zen. Bridges, catwalks, multistory homes and great nets all spiderweb though the branches of Zen City. The City of Zen is a place which is truly in tune with nature, animals of all kinds are not afraid to wander through town. Most have made alliances with the High Elves seeing them as no threat to nature. It is Human-kind that the animals and high elves have a thing against, thanks to the actions of the Laurentia Empire no doubt. One will rarely see a human walking about, but that doesn't mean the people here will make visitors feel unwelcome.

Prince/Princess: Illithina
City Style: Magical Fantasy
Aspects: Magikami, Fairy, Beast Summoning
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Destined Meetings: Cross-Paths of the Druids

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 pm

*The shadows of dawn were just being parted as soft rustles of leaves announced my movement through the highest tree tops of Zen City. I moved stealthy through the branches, like the wind through foliage, only rustling them gently, although I was still moving at top speeds. Phobos and Fintan weren't near by me, they were moving through other modes of transportation elsewhere lower, although probably still keeping up. I moved across the city, focusing on my target, which was in the outskirts. I had been getting vibes the last few days, vibes the awakened my Druidic power, made me feel a similar presence, one whose power only grew stronger over the last few days. I finally broke down and came to investigate. To be honest, the power had grown very dim now of late, but it was still enough for me to track, thankfully.

Once I moved across most of the city and came towards the outskirts where the power was the strongest, I looked down and noticed Phobos moving through the underbrush at top speeds, with Fintan riding on his back. I smiled, happy to see the two working so well together. They had really bonded since we moved to Zen, since everything in Escellsia fell apart. They made a great team, although I knew they were far from perfect. Once I reached the spot where the power was the strongest, I slowed, realizing that it came from within a tree, and upon closer inspection, I realized it was hollowed out. I suddenly leaped down from my stride in the heights of the trees, coming swiftly down with added wind power, then slammed into the ground, using Earth Natura to pour out the shock-waves, so that they were evenly absorbed and no damage came to me. However, the shock-waves shook the ground and the hollow tree rather violently, making a great deal of leaves fall down. Phobos and Fintan skidded to a halt behind me a few moments later, Fintan grinning from ear to ear.*

Fintan: We finally made it...

And not with a moment to spare....

*I replied, my eyes locked on the tree, my hands at my side, glowing with golden energy, my forehead graced with the Druinglyff, and the power of Gaia already flowing through me. My pink hair blew in the breeze that suddenly surrounded me, which also pulled the falling leaves into a whirlwind around the tree and myself. I continued to stare at the tree for a few moments longer, before reaching out to it with power, moving to rip it open, to reveal the being inside.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:
~Thalia Moonchill the Druid~

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Destined Meetings: Cross-Paths of the Druids

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:48 pm

*I wasn't awake until the shock-wave hit, and even then I was quite groggy. Pidgey and Ginkgo awoke confused and rattled as well, however, it was Egon that was alert and mobile long before we were. In fact, he awoke much earlier than the shock-waves, giving him enough time to transform from Bokken form, and brace himself. Once the shock-waves were over, he burst from out of the secret entrance to the tree in his main leopard form, letting loose a loud and very aggressive roar, taking a stance between Thalia and our tree. His form glowed with greenish energy, which the tree itself seemed to glow with too in response to his power. He continued to growl at Thalia and her companions, as the rest of us regained our composer and a few minutes emerged from the tree as well, although much more slowly and cautiously.

My eyes moved over Egon and then onto Thalia, and my jaw dropped. I couldn't help but stare....for I was beginning to realize this girl's power and its relation to me and my own. Walked slowly over towards Egon, keeping my hands at my side, and once beside him, I ran a hand over his back, attempting to calm him a little. I kept my eyes on the girl, also, wondering who she was and indeed what she wanted. I almost didn't trust myself to speak, but after standing long enough and being so close to Egon, I gained confidence.*

Who are you...? And what is it you want with us...?

Egon: Careful Sirus....this Druid's powers rival your own....and she isn't here to meet you either...her motives aren't pure...

*Egon's mental voice echoed into my mind just after I spoke, surprising me a little. Another Druid...? So soon...? My head spin from the shock of the news. I wasn't sure I was prepared to meet someone of such close relation to me already...although at the same time, the more time I spent thinking about it, the more I realized how excited I was at the prospect. However, I didn't allow any of these emotions show on my face. I kept myself calm yet firm as possible.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:59 pm

*The emergence of the Silven Ferox took me off guard, it was not something I was expecting to emerge first from the tree. Nor were the other beings who stumbled out next. The two pokemon seemed rattled, as did the boy who stood before me a few moments later. He seemed to get over the upsetting of his morning quickly however. I stared back at him with a strange, almost disbelieving expression on my face.*

You....Y-Your...Your the Druid...?

*I asked, clearly confused. The power I sensed was definitely not relational to what stood before me, clearly this 'boy' was not whom I was expecting. I checked again, focusing on sensing his energies...and sure enough it was the exact same signature that I tracked earlier. A frown began to develop across my face, and I pointed a finger towards him, speaking again.*

Your just....so young...H-how can you hold so much power....

*I wondered aloud. Fintan dismounted Phobos slowly behind me as I spoke, and slowly approached to either side of me, both staring towards the group that was before us, both clearly eager, clearly expecting a fight. I held an arm out across Fintan's chest, stopping his advancement, and another hand upon Phobos' lion-head snout to do the same. I wasn't sure, at least looking back, why I had felt so threatened by him...for now when I looked upon this other Druid, I felt....at peace....something I hadn't felt in sometime. However, I was also still curious...and a little suspicious. I waited to see what his reply would be.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:55 pm

*I watched the girl for a few moments, listened to her sputter in disbelief. A frown came to my face, as I was a little confused myself. I gave her a grin, a half smile, attempting to lighten the mood. Between Egon and the girl, the atmosphere was very tense, not to mention her overeager companions. I could sense they were ready to spring into action, to pounce on the chance of a skirmish breaking out between the two of us. I couldn't say I was worried...Egon throwing caution to the wind helped me curb my confidence, though I had to admit I was still very curious myself.*

Look whose talking, Miss, your not all that old yourself....I'm 19, and I can't wager your too much older~

*I spoke lightly, trying not to poke too much at the Druid girl. I felt Egon brush against me after I finished, and I bit my tongue, realizing that appearances meant very little, especially to people like us. I had no idea of know how old this "girl" actually was...but I decided to push past it, hoping she wouldn't notice if I pressed on and changed subject again on her.*

You haven't answered my question yet, anyways...Who are you and what do you want...?

*I finished firmly, my eyes fixed on the girl still, though also watching her companions as much, in case they decided to move, if she allowed it. I tried to keep calm, but I could feel the tenseness of the situation start to affect me. I took a few deep breaths, attempting to keep them slow and unwavering...and unnoticeable to those who stood opposite me, as I waited for an answer.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:09 pm

*My expression tightened at the boy's response. Though it was very true, I was only but a year older than him, he seemed much less mature and far younger, for some reason. Perhaps being caught off guard so easily added to this...either way, I was rather annoyed with him for his comment. I kept my eyes narrowed at him, and spoke in a sharper tone, one very foreign to my normal vocabulary and speech.*

My name is Thalia. Thalia Moonchill. And obviously I felt the presence of another Druid here...I came to see if that was true....and apparently it is...

*I replied, watching the boy carefully, still a little annoyed with him, though not quite enough to start anything....yet...*

And you are...?
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:13 am

Oh...I see....

*I replied at first, looking down at the ground for a second in sheepish gesture, before looking back up at her. I supposed, looking back, it was sort of a stupid question, especially after she had already said this, though in different context. I gave her a sheepish grin and replied.*

Nice to meet you, Thalia...I'm Sirus...

*I said, still smiling, hoping that my lax in perception would be overlooked. Egon brushed against me again, growling softly, as though warning me, which was following by mental warning as well. He still seemed concerned for my safety, and didn't seem to trust this Thalia, another Druid, who I would have thought to be more trustworthy above other people. I waited to see what else she said and decided, not wanting to push the issue if she was deciding to attack.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:33 pm

*I didn't reply...at least not right away. My annoyance was at an all time high and it was beginning to fuel my curiosity also. My eyes drifted across his pokemon, the Silvan Ferox, and then back to Sirus again, the wheels turning in my head. The aura coming from Sirus himself didn't seem all the much now...perhaps it was his companion...his familiar that was making it seem so large. I gave myself a few more moments of thought, before nodding slightly, almost to myself.*

Boys...lets give this Druid-kid a test.

*With that, I pulled by arm away from blocking Fintan's chest, and my other hand away from Phobos' head, pulling both arms across my chest in an "X" like fashion, unleashing a forward gale of wind, attempting to blast Sirus and his companions backwards. Phobos was quick on the uptake, bounding forwards immediately after the wind blast, running full speed towards Sirus, snake-headed tail poised, ready to strike. Fintan took a few steps forwards, flames licking outwards from his skin across his arms and legs. He had a bit of a mad glint in his eye and a wicked grin on his face. I spoke to him in more than a bit of a whisper, warning him.*

Be careful...even if he isn't experienced, any Druid can be more than a match for an elemental...

Fintan: Relax...With you and Phobos around, there isn't much that can put me out...

*He replied with a wink, before starting to jog after Phobos, flames whipping up around his figure as he moved. I mentally sighed, before taking a step back and focusing, tapping into Gaea's power. A few seconds later, I connected to the tree that Sirus and crew had been napping in, and it immediately began to move. Roots burst out of the ground in and around Sirus' area, attempting to hinder movement and even immobilize if given enough time. At the same time, the tree itself creaked, leaning forwards towards Sirus and Co, thick branches reaching down to pound, smash or otherwise harm whomever was below. More vines also whipped off of the tree, attempting to immobilize and hinder as well.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:48 pm

*I wasn't prepared for the attack, but thankfully Egon was. He bounded forwards, roaring, and striking the ground in front of us with his tail. Immediately, a thick wall of brambles and bushes sprung up, growing into a thick hedge that shook when hit by the gale, but did not fall. This also effectively blocked Phobos' charge on us, at least for the meantime.*

Egon: You'll have to deal with Thalia on your own, I'll try and keep her counterparts away from you, at least to give you some space...

*I was about to reply before the ground suddenly shook, roots appearing and the tree behind bending down to attack. The Druinglyff etched itself across my forehead, as I turned focusing Ice Natura, releasing blasts of freezing ice out from my hands, targeting the nearby roots. I then slammed my hand into the ground, causing the earth to churn and shudder, as I attempting to reach into the tree, attempting to tap it with my power, at least to make it immobile. I found, with great remorse, a large wall of power blocking. Apparently Thalia's power over plants was greater than my own. I punched down with my other hand, causing pillars of earth to blast upwards around me, making it more difficult for the tree to reach myself or Egon. Ginkgo and Aero stood beside me, and I motioned towards Egon.*

Stay and help Egon...

Egon: Sirus! You need to attack Thalia directly, her control over that tree is far too powerful, she must have something else assisting her, neither of us, even together, will be able to wrest it from her control. Go, before she crushes us all!

*I nodding quickly, before turning on the spot, suddenly vanishing as I pulled myself underground. A few moments later, ripples of earth came towards where Thalia was, unleashing thick spires of earth upwards at her, attempting to pierce her where she stood concentrating. I popped out of the ground a moment later, lava surrounding me as I did. I quickly used the momentum of my appearance to unleash a wave of lava across the ground towards her area, attempting to catch her if she attempted to dodge the earth spires.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:56 pm

*I felt a sudden trembling through the earth, and through my connection to Gaea, I knew what it was. I quickly dropped my control of the tree, allowing it to swing back into place gently, and turned my attention to my foe. As the earth spires shot out, I quickly whipped my arms around me in a tornado like fashion, channeling Gaea's power and fusing it with my own power of Earth Natura. The two combined easily would forcefully reduced the earth spires to sand before they reached me, sand which swirled around me in a dust devil like fashion. To this I added more wind, making the dust-devil larger and stronger, so that as the blast of lava shot towards me, it would hit the tornado first, being pulled around me, before I then whipped my hands down, forcibly cooling the lava back to earth and causing it to fall to the ground, limp, removed from Sirus' control.*

Your not going to be able to fight me like you would normally...

*I yelled out above the noise of my tornado, watching Sirus from where I was. I then took the offensive, thrusting my hand upwards, causing my own spires of rock to blast upwards out of the ground, targeting Sirus, attempting to do the same as he had done to me. However, it didn't stop there, thick roots shot out of the ground and through the spires, attempting to surround Sirus and capture him.*

*Meanwhile, as the bramble walls rose, blocking Phobos' way, who slid to a halt in front of it. Fintan quickly came behind him, grinning as he came, shouting out to Phobos.*

Fintan: Give me a hand, Buddy~!

*He shouted, Fintan suddenly vaulting off Phobos' back and changing into his Fire Form. Phobos lifted his head, meanwhile, unleashing flames from all 3 of his mouths which combined with Fintan's form, increases his power. Before Fintan hit the brambles, he suddenly spread out, hitting the wall but phasing through it by sneaking through all the holes in the hedge. While going through, Fintan also dried out and set the hedge ablaze, probably creating a hole through it or weakening it enough so that Phobos could get through. Phobos would blast through afterwards, following Fintan as he reformed as a huge inferno pillar, flames spilling out everywhere. Fintan paused a moment before swarming down towards Egon, attempting to surround him in flames and burn him to a crisp. Phobos meanwhile charged towards the two pokemon, unleashing blast of lightning from his snake mouth as he went.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:18 pm

*Upon seeing my attacks thrown aside so easily, I quickly back-pedaled, then upon feeling the movement of the ground, shot upwards into the air, using Wind natura to pull me upwards into the air in my own funnel of wind. As for the roots, I thrust a hand down, unleashing a wave of Ice Natura, freezing the vines solid. Then channeling my power together, I severed the vines into sharp dagger like pieces, which I shot towards Thalia through the eye of her tornado, attempting to impale her where she stood there. I was starting to get the feeling she was right, however. I wasn't able to use any of my earth abilities at this point, nor my Flora manipulation, especially without Silvano at my side. I had to do something fast...something that would get me out of this mess.*

*Meanwhile, as Fintan and Phobos came through the barrier, Egon quickly pulled Ginkgo onto his back before suddenly burrowing underground, vanishing from view and evading the firestorm above that Fintan had turned into. Meanwhile, Pidgey soared up above, attempting to dodge the lightning best as possible, while unleashing its own lightning blasts back at Phobos and Fintan, using [Mirror Move] to conjure the normally fatal element to itself. A few moments later, after Fintan had passed, Egon burst through the ground behind Phobos, letting out a challenging roar, and diving in for a tackle. With Thalia's distraction, he also began to manipulate the Flora around him again, causing hundreds of small roots and vines to attack with him, attempting to stab and wrap the Chimera up as he tackled him, hopefully with enough force to take the beast down, though that was doubtful. Ginkgo, to aid Egon, let out a [Screech], hoping to lower the Chimera's defenses, before unleashing a [Energy Ball] outwards towards Fintan, who would surely attack again, attempting to blast him back and keep him at bay, at the very least.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:28 pm

*As the ice spikes and shards came my way, I quickly caused the tornado to collapse, as I twirled about, causing some of the rotating winds to form a compressed rotating sphere of air around me. To this I summoned fire into, so that when what was left of the spikes hit, they would be blown back and melted, as I caused the dome to then explode outwards away from me, further expelling attacks. His creativity with the elements was notable, but I still wasn't impressed yet, for I was deflected and redirecting his attacks far to easily, and I wasn't even using Celestial Energy yet. I pressed on, taking a breath, before slamming a hand palm down to the ground. Immediately, the ground opened and unleash a column of mist, looking like heated air, but it wasn't...rather it was a acidic mist, created using Acid Natura. The mist quickly reacted to my will, as I thrust my hands upwards and out, causing the mist to spread out in a large area, seeking Sirus out, attempting to surround him and cause acid burns on contact. The earth rumbled around me as well, ready to spring upwards if Sirus should attempt to use it for cover.*

*Meanwhile, Phobos who was not expecting the tackle, was driven back and to the ground, its snake-headed tail lashing out quickly, attempting to bite and poison his attacker repeatedly. Meanwhile, thick waves of flame were unleashing from his mouth, attempting to bathe both Phobos and Egon in them and while Phobos was resistant to them, Egon was probably not. Fintan continued on for a few moments, his momentum carrying him many yards away from where Egon was. However, he quickly sped back, enraged that his quarry evaded him. The energy ball hit, unexpectedly, driving him back several feet, but damage was very minimal, and Fintan quickly came back on track, attempting to dive at Egon from above, to finish the job if Phobos's flames hadn't already damaged him enough. Thanks to Egon's distraction, the lightning stopped being fired at the Pidgey, and the bolts that were fired back using mirror move either missed, or did minimal damage, due to Phobos's magical resistance to his own elements.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:07 pm

*As Thalia began to block my attacks, I turned upwards, blasting up with a column of air, while I transformed my hands into plant form, where they grew into long vines, which attached to a near by, large tree branch. Using my extended arms, I pulled myself towards the branch, and quickly swung myself upward to stand upon it, facing Thalia, who was already unleashing the Acidic mist. Using the Druinglyff, I could already tell what type of elemental Natura she was using, however, that was the easy part. In attempt to dispel the mist, I quickly fashioned a thick wooden staff, which I then spun around me, using Wind natura to create a large funnel of swirling air. I then launched this forwards and downwards, straight towards Thalia, attempting to gather up the mist within the twister and surround Thalia with it. After unleashing the tornado, planted my staff, and thrust both hands forwards, clapping palms together, targeting Thalia's position. Focusing Lightning Natura, my hands were encompassed with electrical energy, before unleashing a crackling bolt of electrical current, which blasted down towards Thalia, hopefully unsuspecting.*

*While Egon was being attacked while attacking, thick scale like plates of hardened wood would grow across his body, attempting to protect from the pooling flames, while thick roots and vines moved in to wrap the Chimera up binding limps and maws alike, so that no more elemental powers could be unleashed. As for the snake-headed tail, its venomous bites would be rather ineffective against a nature spirit type like Egon, who was quite resistant to the like. The plates of wood would eventually block such attacks, and the tail would eventually be bound by the vines and roots. Despite all of the fire, Ginkgo's energy ball would probably have given Egon enough time to fully bind the Chimera before the Fire elemental arrived. Once he did, Egon would turn, launching himself at his quarry, using the scale like plates of wood, whose surfaces where charred already, to protect himself from further burns. Upon launching himself, he would unleashing a umbrella like canopy of vines from himself over the Fire elemental, attempting to drag Fintan to the ground by sheer weight, and once there, more vines would grow out from Egon, attempting to cage Fintan in. This would be extremely difficult, as Egon's vines were not as durable to the fire as the scale-plates were around his body, and many would wither as they were continually exposed to the Fire elemental's fire and heat. Meanwhile, Aero, the Pidgey, would whip up a Tailwind, increasing our team's speed significantly, so that Egon would be able to move faster against Fintan. He would then swoop down, ready to unleash another attack if Egon needed aid.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:36 pm

*As the vortex of wind descended, I reached out, calling upon my connection with Gaea once more, causing thick slabs of earth to suddenly explode out of the ground, rising above me, connecting together to form a air-tight and very secure geometrical dome. At the same time, I took control of the tree that Sirus was standing on currently, and caused it to turn against him, first, as he was standing, his own weight would allow him to sink into the bark, and just as this happened, thick vines grew out from it, wrapping around his legs. More branches and vines swung around to his location, attempting to form a large, thick, and secure sphere around him, attempting to trap him where he was. All this would probably stop his attack, and even if it didn't, the attack would have to get through the earth dome I erected. At any point, I would continued to cause more plant material, branches, and vines to surround and attempt to trap Sirus. After his attack, if he fired it, I would blast out of the ground, shooting up towards him using a column of earth to rise into the air towards him. Around me was glowing a golden aura of Celestial Energy, that upon getting closer to him, would fire outwards, attempting to combine with the newly formed sphere, to suppress his energies enough to seal the deal of capturing him. I continued rising upwards towards him, ready to react if he found a way to break out.*

*Meanwhile, Phobos would have very little choice at first, being tied up completely, even his tail, and two heads maws, for that was their point of unleashing their magic. Phobos simply laid there, whining, while Fintan came in, attempting to surround and roast the tree elemental in its place. However, that seemed more challenging than Fintan hoped. As Egon attacked with increased speed from the pokemon, Fintan found himself in a bind, being brought low to the ground, where his flames would probably die down. In a furious blast of anger, he suddenly entering blue fire form, his form changing to bright blue flames, which burned 2x hotter than before. With this, he would attack the umbrella form of plant material, burning through it with ease, allowing to blast upwards, consuming more oxygen to further increase the flames of his essence. Once higher into the air, Fintan would shoot sweeping blasts of blue flames towards the Pidgey, attempting to get rid of its irritating moves, while then unleashing a pillar of blue flames downwards towards Egon, attempting to burn him up with even hotter flames than before, while remaining air borne, higher up out of the reach of Egon.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 am

*I turned in surprised, after unleashing the bolt of electricity, suddenly realizing that the flora that I planted myself was turned against me, no doubt under the control of my opponent, Thalia. I still didn't understand how her power over Flora so over-rode my own, though I had little time to think about it. Abandoning the staff that was planted next to me, and probably taken control over by Thalia at this point, I focused my energies outwards, forcing my hands apart while releasing a electric discharge outwards from them, and from my own body, attempting to break through the foliage and possibly even catch fire to it. This probably wouldn't work, nor would it probably break the hold the tree had on me. However, the discharge would more likely weaken the foliage around me, possibly enough to allow me to free myself by twisting a tornado around me, and combining it with fire, attempting to burn and break myself out of the hold of the tree, while attempting to pull myself upwards and out. If Thalia came down upon me before I was able to extract myself, I would unleash the wind and fire outwards in a blast towards her, attempting to push her back, before attempting to do go through the same process as before to pull myself out.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*As the fire elemental increased his power output to escape, Egon would take the advantage, using the increased speed from Pidgey to suddenly burrow into the ground, leaving a bushy tree behind as a decoy and cover. Once underground, Egon move through the behind where the fire elemental was floating, burst out with 5 large wooden pillars around him, rising up towards Fintan with much speed. Once reaching Fintan, Egon would attempt to barricade the Fintan into a green-wood wooden box formed out of the pillars. Should Fintan attempt to escape, Egon himself would attempt to wrap around Fintain and attempt to drag him into the trap, before assimilating back into the wood of the box and disappearing, reforming out of the ground elsewhere a few moments later. Pidgey, using the enhanced speed, would dodge the sweeping flame blasts barely, being damaged in the process and blown back a ways, and forced to land. There, Aero used [Roost] to recover from the damaging attacks, hopefully far enough away to evade anymore damage, or even attention at this point. At the same time, Ginkgo would use [Leer], attempting to lower Fintan's defenses, and help Egon to entrap him.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:02 am

*With the earth dome protecting me from the lightning, and the speed with which I shot upwards, and Celestial Energy barrier around me, Sirus' buffeting wind/fire blast would be negated, and I would land near to Sirus, my Celestial aura washing over the area around us, attempting to suppress his energies, making it very difficult or nearly impossible for him to use his abilities further. At the same time, thanks to Gaea, the flora around Sirus regenerated quickly, being quite resilient to Sirus' attempts to throw it off.*

Give it up, kid, your not going to win....your completely outmatched. Stop embarrassing yourself.

*I shouted towards him, pointing my Keyblade, Celestus, in his direction, which pulsed, emitting more Celestial energy outwards, feeding the already saturated aura around me. I wasn't about to hold back, should he attempt to fight against me, though it really was futile at this point. I waited for him to give up, watching closely as more and more flora grew towards him, attempting to continuously surround him.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Fintan roared out upon discovering he attacked the decoy instead of the real target. Between the leering from the pokemon, and the sudden boxing and tackling from the Silven Ferox, he could only really do one thing. Fintan suddenly morphed into a blue ball of condensed flames, before violently exploding, sending flaming shock-waves outwards in all directions, attempting to knock away all the attacks, Egon, everything, as well as do as much damage as possible. The result would leave a mild, smoking, possibly flaming crated on the forest floor, with Fintan laying unconscious in the center, returned to his normal human form, apparently having gotten too excited...and/or too overwhelmed to continue.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Return to “Zen "Zenthêl" City (Halcyon Kingdom)”