USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Destined Meetings: Cross-Paths of the Druids

Serving as the home of the High Elves and the protecting capital of the Halcyon Kingdom is the great forest city of Zenthêl. The City of Zen as Humanity call it is a place where the citizens want nothing more than the preservation and protection of nature. The City of Zen is mainly build atop the branches and around the trunks of tall trees that fill the forest surrounding the River of Zen. Bridges, catwalks, multistory homes and great nets all spiderweb though the branches of Zen City. The City of Zen is a place which is truly in tune with nature, animals of all kinds are not afraid to wander through town. Most have made alliances with the High Elves seeing them as no threat to nature. It is Human-kind that the animals and high elves have a thing against, thanks to the actions of the Laurentia Empire no doubt. One will rarely see a human walking about, but that doesn't mean the people here will make visitors feel unwelcome.

Prince/Princess: Illithina
City Style: Magical Fantasy
Aspects: Magikami, Fairy, Beast Summoning
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Destined Meetings: Cross-Paths of the Druids

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:55 am

*Upon feeling the failure of my attempts to free myself, I hung my head, allowing the surrounding foliage and Celestial energy to over-take me, surround me, and further bind me to where I was. I could clearly see I was defeated. As I stood there, I could feel the Druinglyff etched out on my forehead begin to pulse, first slowly, then more quickly over time. Perhaps it was responding to Thalia's golden aura, which I could feel was making it harder for me to use abilities....as though it were causing my internal life-force itself to become weighed down...heavily and unreachable. I remained still, feeling the pulse of the Glyff course across my being. Suddenly, through the darkness, there seemed a light, emitted from myself...emitted from the pulsing. The light was green and flickered, like fire. It continued to grow, despite the Celestial energy around it. Wondering if this was some trick, I waited...but it did not go away, and seemed to spark my curiosity. I reached out with my mind, finding that it responded to that, rather than my energy stores. I pushed out then, letting the light grow, letting it surround me, as though creating a barrier, which I used then to slowly push the golden aura of Thalia's energy away from me. From there, the light pushed outwards, seeming into the Flora barrier that Thalia had created around me, unraveling it and pushing it back, as though pushing her control over it away. Once the foliage was pushed back, light came back through, and I could see that around me was indeed a barrier of what looked like green flames.*

*I looked at it in surprised, not at all understanding what it was...or how I was able to get past Thalia's containment of myself. Before Thalia got any bright ideas to attempt to disable me again, I stretched out, causing more green flames to explode outwards from my barrier, attempting to blast her backwards away from the tree, while more flames from the barrier seeped down into the branch I was standing on, freeing control from Thalia, while also releasing myself from its grasp. I quickly took hold of my staff from before, provided it hadn't been knocked off or destroyed. The moment I touched it, it began to glow, as the green flames soaked into it, making it grow and strength, even bloom. I turned, and slashed the staff forwards, unleashing a shock-wave of wind and green fire, attempting to further buffet Thalia away from wherever she was now.*
___________________________________________________________________________________

*Meanwhile, Fintan's explosion blasted Egon and Ginkgo back, and they landed, taking damage. Afterward, Egon returned to his feet, and made his way slowly back towards Fintan, taking a seat near him, allowing vines to wrap him up, before turning towards the battle between myself and Thalia, his eyes widening upon seeing the green flames appear. His mental voice echoed through my mind a moment later.*

Egon: You've unleashed the Igniculus, also known as the Origin Flames, I see...her powers of energy suppression won't work against it, fortunately for you, because they are a magical force and naturally resist energy effects....However, they will also allow you to transform other sources of matter into plant material...and as you've already discovered, cleanse other forces or energies controls over the plants it touches...Be careful, don't over use it at this point, you've already spent a large portion of your energy, and maintaining the Igniculus will only further drain you...find a good point to end this, or surrender...I cannot help you in this state...
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:28 pm

*My brow curled into a frown, as I suddenly felt the aura of Celestial energy being pushed aside. I concentrated all the more, but it seemed to no avail. Soon after, I felt my power, and as an extension, Gaea's power suddenly pushed out of the surrounding plant material. I stepped back, as Sirus's cage was suddenly pulled apart and pushed away, revealing the green flaming aura around him, which seemed to be shielding him from my powers. I was just as shocked as the look on his face betrayed him to be, if not more, thus I did nothing until the first blast came. Thankfully, the Celestial Energy aura remained around me, and it absorbed the shock-wave for the most part, only pushing me back a few feet due to my surprise. I shook my head, still staring at Sirus, attempting to get a hold of myself.*

What is this...?

*I whispered to myself in awe of Sirus's new found power. This had to be new, or he would have used it by now...and he wouldn't act so surprised upon unleashing it. Still, it was to my advantage to end this before he figured out how to use whatever power it was. I burst upwards off the branch to avoid the wind/green flame shock-wave, before blasting downwards, using wind to increase my speed. Upon touching the ground, I unleashing a power earth blast, creating a crater filled with cracks, splitting the earth into chunks. I turned and thrust my hands upwards, combining Earth Natura with Gaea's power to cause a cloud large boulders and smaller debris to blast upwards towards the area where Sirus was, attempting to pummel him to death or just into submission. I spun my arms around me after, sending a large whirlwind up after, attempting to hem in the earthen projectiles into a sphere around Sirus once it reached him, so in case he attempted to maneuver between them, he might be trapped and in further trouble.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:
~Thalia Moonchill the Druid~

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

*I turned to watch Thalia retreat back towards the ground, Egon's voice filling my mind, which I paused to listen to. I turned a hand over as my eyes passed over my palm, examining the Origin Flames that flicked above the surface of my skin. I was tempted to retort, but held back, feeling exactly what Egon was describing. My eyes turned back to Thalia upon hearing the earth break beneath her, watching in time to see her launch her next attack. I reacted a second later, launching my staff downwards towards the cloud of earthen debris, like a javelin toss. The staff would hit the nearest, largest boulder rising towards me, and upon impact, would unleash tendrils of Igniculus across the surface and through the stone itself. Like lightning, the tendrils invade and surrounded the rocks, zig-zagging between them, forging a network of plant material, like a root system. By the time the nearest boulders reached me, the entire cloud had been thoroughly bound and interconnected with thick branches and roots, which pulled the clump together into one large mass. I quickly leaped up, and came downwards, aiming a Origin Flame and Ice Natura concentrated drop kick to the surface of the boulder-pile, and upon contact, a shock-wave pulsated through the mass, which was quickly covered with a thick layer of ice, and set ablaze in Origin Flames. The ice, along with my kick, would hopefully be enough to send the pile back down towards Thalia. Now that it weighed so much, and had become one solid mass, I was hoping she would no longer be able to control it...or keep it suspended via wind. After the dropkick, I blasted back upwards, reforming a staff and landed back on a higher tree-branch, where I watched. I was panting lightly at this point, my energy stores becoming much lower than they had been in....well for a while. I probably only had enough for one more attack before I depleted my energy pool...and possibly blacked out. Hopefully it didn't come to that. Meanwhile, Egon watched the battle in waiting, ready to use both of Thalia's minions as bargaining chips if need be to free Sirus from this retched battle. Aero and Ginkgo joined him a few minutes later, battle worn, but still alive and conscious, also watching.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:48 pm

*I watched as Sirus unleashed the green flames again, still surprised by his sudden comeback. However, through the Druinglyff, I could sense he was starting to weaken and wouldn't be able to continue much longer. It seemed this new found power was drawing him to his limit. As the whirlwind I created indeed failed to support the giant earth ball I created for very long, it fell back towards me, gravity indeed doing its duty. I focused all of my power upon the earth, pulling once more from both Druidic Flora and the power of Gaea. A moment later, large roots broke through the ground in a circle around me, quickly moving upwards towards a central point above me. Here they met, and combined to form a gigantic tree sculpted hand, which grew upwards, aimed at catching the giant ball of frozen earthen materials. Once the ball was caught, it held it there, and in a flash, I appeared on top, my Keyblade Celestus still in hand. I stared up towards the tree where Sirus was, before turning and stabbing Celestus through the top of the frozen earth sphere. A moment later, waves of Celestial Energy washed over the entire structure, which was then slowly sucked back into the ground, lowering me all the way back to the forest floor, where the structure disappeared underground, as though it never existed...though some day it maybe excavated back out again. I turned back to look towards Sirus, waving towards him to return to the ground.*

This battle is finished...I know you've been weakened, and can no longer continue...Your endurance even in the face of defeat is admirable...and I can say I honestly misread you. But don't let it go to your head...you've got a long way to go....

*I spoke once he reached the forest floor. I also beckoned towards Egon, motioning for him to come and bring the others.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:42 pm

*I watched as Thalia swiftly dispatched the frozen earthen sphere, and then displaced it back underground. Her signal for me to come down surprised me, I thought for sure that she would push me past my limits...apparently I was wrong. I leaped from the branch where I stood, and began to glide down the surface of the tree, until I reached the bottom. Once back on solid ground, I would slowly approach Thalia, doing my best to hide my fatigue. I smiled weakly, the pain and ache starting to creep across my limps and torso. Adrenaline must have kept me from noticing it until now, but it seemed that the battle had taken its toll.*

Ah....Thanks, I think...How did you find me anyways...?

*I asked, my eyes drifting from Thalia over to Egon, who was moving this way. Behind Egon, Aero and Ginkgo trailed, while the Thalia's minions remained where they were, though their binding vines had been removed, no doubt by Egon. Egon's expression, and mental vibes, expressed fatigue as well...however, he remained attentive to Thalia's movements, no doubt still not completely trusting her. He eventually came to stand beside me, as did my pokemon, waiting to finish the conversation.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:59 pm

*Once unbound, Phobos would bound over towards Fintan, scooping him up and laying him across his back, before returning to me. I watched while Sirus returned to the ground, then turned as Phobos came trotting up to me. I patted his head, the lion one, then moved over to Fintan, placing a hand on his shoulder, feeling the warmth that was still radiating from him. It was a good sign. I turned back to Sirus once his partners had come to stand beside him, speaking again.*

Your allies are strong...you should keep them close. As for your appearance here...it sent out signals. I can't explain it exactly, but whenever and however you were awakened, I felt it. There aren't many of our kind, perhaps it caused a stirring in nature that I felt....

*I paused, watching Sirus, struggling to explain it exactly. There were very few times that my Druidic powers had signaled me to something like this, or since I had found something related to them. It had caused excitement to fill me...excitement I hadn't felt in a long time. I didn't wish to throw that away....but even now, as I looked at this fellow Druid...I felt as though our time together was drawing to a close. It was something that I had to accept...though it may be painful, I realized our paths were not leading in the same direction...at least not for now.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:37 pm

*I smiled at Thalia's acknowledgement of Egon, Aero, and Ginkgo. I passed my hand over the leaves across Egon's back, rustling them and making him purr ever so slightly. I continued to watch Thalia, still smiling as I replied.*

Thank you, I couldn't go on without them~

*I continued to watch Thalia, thinking over what she had said about sensing my awakening. I glanced at Egon, who said nothing, both aloud or mentally. Perhaps he was too tired, or just didn't wish to divulge anything at this point. Looking back at Thalia, I noticed how quiet she had become, as though lost in thought. My smile brightened as I got an idea, and spoke soon after, breaking the silence with hopeful words.*

We would make a great team too...we could travel together, and you could teach me what I need to know! I'm sure there would be things you could learn from me as well, like these Origin Flames....

*I trailed off, still watching Thalia, though my smile lessened. I realized I had just divulged the nature of my new found ability, or at least its name, without consulting Egon first. I wasn't sure if I was supposed. I glanced back at Egon again, who hadn't moved and made no comment to my words. Perhaps he trusted her now? I looked back towards Thalia, brightening my smile again. I wanted to trust her, as she was my kin. Maybe it was good that I was. I waited in hopeful silence, still watching Thalia closely.*
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:33 pm

*I listened to Sirus, my expression slowly becoming mournful, and I paused before answering, looking for the right way to say what needed to be said.*

I'm afraid not...what you say may be true...but I don't feel our paths are leading us towards the same destiny. You have your comrades and I have mine...for now that will have to be enough.

*I finished firmly, looking Sirus dead in the eye. I meant what I said, and wished that Sirus would honor that, rather than try to change my mind. I felt that Sirus could handle himself, and though he had a lot of room to improve, could easily find his own way on the path he was following. Patted Phobos again, before leading him off, heading away from the City, though in no particular direction. I needed some time to rest and think, ponder what had happened here, as well as find where my own path was leading me.*

I'm glad to have met you, Sirus...we will see each other again, and until then...take care of yourself and your friends~

*I called out behind me, before heading off again, leaving the area after sometime, deciding to take it slow, while scouting out a place to rest and revive Fintan, who was still out.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:42 pm

*I listened to Thalia's reply, which caused my smile to fade and be replaced with a sad frown. I nodded my understanding, though didn't speak, at least until she had turned and spoken her last to me before leaving.*

You too, until our next meeting~

*I called out, though still slightly depressed that our visit had ended so soon. I wished to have spent more time, gotten to know Thalia better. I felt that our time had been so focused on the fight, the conflict, that I hardly got to talk...to really know someone else like me. Egon brushed against me as Thalia moved out of sight, his mind gently touching mine.*

Egon: Its for the best....

*I nodded without reply, feeling still sad, though glad that Egon and the pokemon were there to comfort me. After a while, we turned back into our tree to rest and recover from the battle. While we did so, Egon and I began planning our next movements. Spying over a map we picked up in Zen City, we plotted our future tracks, deciding to visit the mysterious Islands that lay in the far South-West of Kwandrivia. After some planning and preparations we settled back down for the night, sleeping away our fatigue and worries, our sadness...for the morning would bring new adventures, hopefully with more happy meetings.*

Return to “Zen "Zenthêl" City (Halcyon Kingdom)”