They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Undead Attack: Grandier Bay

The furthest south portions of the Destreds Sea is known as the Grandier Bay. The bay is named after Grandier Fortune. It got it's name because Grandier once controlled the entire sea, sinking any ships that came his way single highhandedly. Ever since his death at the hands of the Empire, the bay has returned to peace. A statue of Grandier sits on a small island.
Monsters

Undead Attack: Grandier Bay

Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:07 am

Overtop Grandier Bay, floated a massive 300 meter long construct that emanated with a deep purple/black mist. As it moved, it's sides would begin spewing out the same mist. This mist had high energy draining and life force draining properties. The Floating construct itself, was releasing hundreds of of small flying creatures that seemed to keep close to the mothership. Each creature was filled with the same black/purple mist, and were all set to kamikaze anything that came near the construct mothership. It was a formidable flying fortress, but that was only the start of it. As the construct moved, it would open it's several eyes and lock onto the land that lied before it. Inside it's long armoured shell were thousands of undead waiting to be unloaded and dropped off on the Outland Island. If only it could make it there.

Construct Mothership

Flying Kamikaze Drones
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Undead Attack: Grandier Bay

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 pm

\Just on the outskirts of Grandier Bay, on the beach separating the bay and the land that made up the island, opened a portal, which eventually deposited Tatsui and myself onto the sands before closing. As we landed, a swift movement of black feathers could be felt stirring the air, as my black wings sprouted behind me, stretching their full length outwards before dropping slightly at my sides. It was nice to finally give them a stretch once again, though unfortunate for the circumstance. My eyes shifted as we arrived towards the sky, scouting out the flying monstrosity heading our way, all the while a small sphere of condensed Shaddow leaped skyward from in between my fingers, as I activated a part of my Crudus, the "Shaddow Eye" which gave me a peripheral view from the orb in the sky. I turned my face towards Tatsui, Shaddow leaking out around me, forming an aura while Dimensional Energy rose off my finger tips, ready to be used./

Ready...?
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:10 pm

When they approached the bay, the smell of salt, metal and fresh meat hit her nose; the latter most was perhaps the strongest, strong enough for Tatsui to cover her mouth and nose near instinctively in disgust. The place was already unsettling and the two just stepped through the portal for a mere second. She glanced left, right then up to spot the drones and mothership, the source of the smell, and chaos, that infected the bay. The bay itself had been darkened with the undead activity. Its clear waters were now reduced to a black sludge. Momentarily worried, she moved the fingers from above the bridge of her nose to touch them to her lips, thinking about the wellbeing of the sealife...or at least what was left of it..

Her husband's question snapped her out of it however, and Tatsui looked up at him only to jump in surprise. It had distracted her for so long that she hadn't even noticed the wings that had sprouted from his back. How long has it been since she had seen those, she wondered. quite a while, certainly. She gave his wings a soft brush of the back of her hand, her eyes fixated in fascination upon them for a moment. Medius was sure to feel uncomfortable if she studied them, so she never asked, but she always wondered about them.

"We are ready..."

She mumbled, speaking for both herself and the rather quiet Kazaishou at her waist. Though he was silent, she knew he was still lending her his power. The Reiatsu energy pulsating from the Zanpakutou as evidence of that. With her left hand, she hovered over the hilt of the sword, feeling the power that Kaza was lending to her. With one swift movement, she unsheathed the blade, the sound of metal ringing through the air as she did so, settling it close to the hip. Her Navitas was not forgotten however...a thick trail of ice began to form from her feet and made a clear track along the sands. It was steadfast even against the sands. Tatsui moved forward and glided across it and spun around to look at him, her movements graceful like an ice skater.

"I suppose with those you'll take to the sky...and I'm on land duty."
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 pm

((Going to post again until we actually start fighting...))

[Core Weapons Collector Slots: Pistol 1: 1 Earth, 1 Anti; Pistol 2: 1 Electric]

\The feathers would feel warm to Tatsui's touch, and soft...as soft as down feathers. As Tatsui turned to face me, I took slow steps towards her, a small smile dancing across my face. I held out a hand towards her shoulder, a bit of bluish energy surrounding it./

Ice duty, actually....the plan is to let none of them make it to land, otherwise we would have an even larger mess to clean up....be safe...

\As my hand then grasped Tatsui's shoulder, she would feel a burst of energy added to her own, the ice at her feet swelling and becoming doubly more powerful than it had ever been. With it, she would be able to cut a clear path across the sea, freezing it wherever she walked. After adding to Tatsui's powers, I pulled her towards me, leaning in to give her a swift yet passionate kiss, before launching into the sky and flying straght towards the undead construct. As I flew, I unleashed several wave-like Unholy Gusts forwards from my wings, meant to break the line of drones protecting the mothership as well as the purple smoke. Each gust carried withit a cloud of black feathers, each sharp enough to cut through medium metals, thus probably the drones.

I also pulled out my core pistols, and began firing a cloud of shots from each (20 shots total) towards whatever drones weren't hit by my initial waves of dark wind and feather blades. These shots weren't so much random, rather targeting large clusters of drones in the hopes that hitting one would cause them to explode and harm the others around it. The shots themselves were of energy, brownish for those that would hit with harder impact and had anti-energy capabilities, while the blue shots were electrical in nature. All the while I flew, I kept an eye on the mothership, readying myself to try and take such a thing down...I wasn't even sure how such a thing would be managed...but I had an idea, I just had to get a little closer./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 am

The kiss caught her totally off guard and she stood there dumbfounded. Tatsui stuttered as if she had something to say, but before she could do anything to react, he was gone, flying up towards the drones as if absolutely nothing had happened. With an empty hand she fanned her reddened as if cooling herself off.

"Ooh, girl, you know how to pick em, don't you? Alright, calm down, we got work to do."

She heard an awkward cough and realized Kaza was still there, annoyed. She turned her expression, half bashful the other half trying not to laugh. What was she supposed to say to him in these situations? She opted to say nothing and instead concentrated on skating off towards the sea, the amplification of her powers making the icy trail even wider than it would have been with just her power. It was strange to feel his energies coursing through her...as if she had a tiny version of him with her. As soon as she had gotten close enough, she slowly skated in a wide circle, a long deep cut glowing in a subtle gold appearing in the ice. As she did so, ice rose in long, spikes, fatter in the middle and more narrow (and pointy!) at the ends. When she completed the circle, about fifteen or so ice shards began to glow...she watched the the skies carefully and a moment later, she jumped, hovering in the air right after. Her manipulation over air raised her higher until she was several yards off the ground. With a flick of her wrist, the shards spun and went barreling towards the drones and couple towards the mothership. Even if it hit any of them, whether prematurely or what have you, they would explode in Photogess, blinding and disorienting any targets in a controlled radius. Hopefully that would keep them away from land or even drive them in the wrong direction. After the first fifteen were finished, fifteen more came to replenish themselves, exactly the same if not with sharper ends.

As Tatsui worked from the icy sea, a seed would pop up in the middle of the circle she had skated upon. It grew relatively rapidly, but not ridiculously so...it seemed to want to take its time. It pulsated with what felt like Navitas energy.
Monsters

Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:39 pm

The initial wave that was struck, would suddenly explode. As they did, Black/Purple Mist would be unleashed and quickly fall towards the Sea below. As each was destroyed, 2 more would be unleashed. After the initial strikes, the Scout Kamikaze were alerted to Medius and Tatsui. Like missiles, two large clusters of them would scatter and then blast towards the two, following them were more but at a distance that the initial ones exploding wouldn't affect. Each came at a different angle to, meaning that exploding one wouldn't explode the ones beside it. The assault would continue, the massive floating creature unleashing wave after wave of these kamikaze missile-like drones.

Meanwhile, the waters below, would become more and more tainted, and as it did, the water would begin to churn and swirl.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm

\Seeing as I had the drones and "mothership's" attention, I began my true assult, tucking my core pistols away for now to let them recharge the ammo that I had used previously while dimensional energy began to coat me. A moment later I vanished, using the dimensional energy around me to move through a portal into Dimension Xi (my own personal dimension accessed via Altus). After a few moments of silence, portals would suddenly open up all around the mothership, each portal opened to Xi, each brimming with my own Dimensional energy, and each unleashing blinding flashes of light followed by beams of Photogess. These Photogess beams lanced outwards from the portals, targeting both the drones and the mothership itself, attempting to blast the dones apart while targeting the mothership's armor, attempting to burn/cut through it with the Photogess's raw energy.

I would reappear out of one of the portals directly over the mothership herself, exiting in a beam of Photogess aiming straight towards her head, with my Greatsword, Soul Ripper, in hand, aiming it with a downward stabbing motion, attempting to use the swords natural energy and the Photogess around me to attempt to stab/burn/cut straight through my target's head/neck area ((Not at all like Garen's ult... ;) )). I was aiming for decapatation, but I wasn't sure how tough its armor was, thus all I could do was hope my attack worked. As I shot out of the portal, my wings would also unleash a cloud of feather blades, which shot in every direction, imbued with Photogess, aiming to slice through more drones and destroy them completely./
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:22 am

((Bump))
Monsters

Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Before the clash could reach any sort of climax, the other two might notice that the great flying creature and the others around it were decaying. As they decayed they turned into a black/purple mist that began to flow away, back towards Mirg or Excelsior. As they flowed away the waters they had been tainting began to clear up. Not everything was cleared up and free from infection, but the major threats, the undead were now gone. For now things seemed to be calming down.
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:46 am

What? Huh? A strange phenomenon was happening. The mothership...the drones....were being sucked back to where they came from. Like they were just some kind of nightmare that was beginning to recede. Tatsui blinked, her tree having had now grown half way was reaching to the tips of her toes. The lushness of its energy was left even from where she stood, but alas...it was not something she was going to be using now. She had it turn back time, its branches shrinking within itself, into its trunk, to the base of the roots and into a small seed again. The woman curled her red ponytail to one side of her shoulder in thought of what had happened while floating back down onto the ice. Dark churning waters were already becoming clear, splashing playfully upon her icy platform. Tatsui played with the end of her ponytail, the end of it like a brush against her cheek. She'd have to talk to him about it. All of them, actually. Especially Eze. He must definitely know what had happened. It was either we lost...or we absolutely won.

Looking up at the skies, Tatsui craned her neck upwards and squinted in the brightness for her husband. No doubt he was safe, but in these kinds of things you never knew what could happen. Who knew he had gotten so strong within such a short amount of time.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:53 pm

\As the mothership and drones began to vanish completely, their purple mist moving through the air as though being sucked away by a vacuum, I spiraled around, soaring like an eagle above, looking for any remaining enemies. Upon detecting none, I waved a hand, causing whatever remaining dimensional energy to be sucked back into Xi, before the portals all closed. My wings then folded around me as I dived down straight towards where Tatsui stood, plummeting at faster and faster speeds. About 10 feet above the surface of the water I rotated mid-air, my wings whipping out and slowly my descent enough to come to a soft landing upon the ice, the force from my winds blasting gusts of wind outwards that were sure to ruffle some feathers...and heads of hair. After landing I turned towards Tatsui, a slightly disappointed look on my face./

That was....short...

\I muttered, just loud enough for her to hear. My wings folded behind me shortly after landing, eventually disappearing beneath several thin layers of folding woven into the fabric of my cloak, a special design that allowed easy access for them in or out. My eyes moved across the area slowly, surprised at how the area had reversed so quickly...as though nothing had been wrong. Some of my black feathers began to fall onto the ice and water around us, slowly falling from above where I had conjured them. I supposed I should be grateful that the battle ended...though it made me wonder about events going on elsewhere...had the others been so lucky...?/

Return to “Grandier Bay”