I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Kilic: Sword of Dimensions

Lake Triumph and Lake Halcyon Act as a natural border between Laurentia and the Halcyon Kingdom. Both Lakes are preserved and protected under Halcyon law and with the help of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, Laurentia has also accepted that these lakes are protected. The mountain range that border the two nations also helps.
Environment

Kilic: Sword of Dimensions

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:22 pm

High in the sky, surrounded by a glow of purple was a twin bladed sword, resonating with dimensional energies. It as it floated there, was beaming a purple light towards the ground, which opened portal to summon lesser monsters into Kwandrivia. Monsters which were then teleported to different locations around the globe.

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Kilic: Sword of Dimensions

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:59 pm

A faded whisp, and a pulse of mental energy later and an image of a being not exactly flesh and bone would form before the floating sword. It didn't take long before the Keizite would be seen, and after that, using his mind, he reached out to the sword and used his ability to trace it's origins to tell where it had been in the past. A click happened and just like he came, he was gone, he had an idea. But he had to act fast.

Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

The Quantization would happen and before long, the sphere of Photogess and the stuff within it would appear overtop the Halcyon Lake. Within it, would be the Kilec Blade and hopefully Alexis.

Continued From viewtopic.php?f=116&t=461&p=2316#p2316
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:04 pm

☼I would indeed appear out of the sphere of Photogess, letting out a scream as I landed. I whipped around after I did, holding onto Silvano tightly, ready to defend myself if possible. A few Photogess spheres floated around me as I turned to face my captor, livid with the fact I was taken away from Zegakiah at such a time and in such a way.☼

"Who are you and what do you want?! A Shrew shouldn't be doing such things! You had better have a good reason!!"

☼I continued to nag out towards...whomever it was that took me. I turned, looking around, wondering where the person was...I didn't see him, though he could be sneaking about. I also eyed the sword that fell to the ground near me, wondering what it was.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:35 am

As they appeared the remnants of the Polderstokes would fall through the photogess barrier falling into the lake below. Keizite Revil would respond to Alexis.

"I am not a Shrew, I am much much more" the Keizite would say.

After saying this, the Keizite would use it's Teliology to grasp the Kilec Blade and lift it back up, where it would float beside Alexis and the Keizite whom were on a solid mass of floor that was leftover just so they could stand on it. The Keizite looked at the sword that floated before the two and spoke again.

"Grasp the hilt" It would say pushing the blade towards Alexis.

Teleimprint Revil ability to learn the past of items was telling him that this particular weapon was something not to be toyed with, and thus, he was experimenting.
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat May 09, 2015 11:26 pm

☼Listened to Revil's voice gave me the shivers, especially because I couldn't see him and his voice wasn't familiar. As the sword rose from its resting place and hovered towards me, I backed up a few steps, clearly not wanting to touch it. Silvano shifted form, coming to stand as a human beside me, his eyes drifting towards mine in warning. Being a weapon, he must have felt the power of the blade as well, and knew it wasn't something to be taken lightly. His demeanor was calm, though I could tell he was worried...even anxious, which made me even more concerned, as he was usually always cool. Making sure I didn't touch the blade, I called back out to the mystery voice.☼

"Why don't you just grasp it yourself, you great buffoon!! Why should I be your guinea pig?!? And anyways, why don't you come out and show yourself? Are you a coward!?"

☼Silvano's hand pulled firmly on my sleeve, clearly trying to get me to pull back on the taunts. I bit the inside of my lip, my nerves getting the better of my temper. At least at this point I was stalling...maybe Zegakiah would be able to send help....I just hoped they weren't too late....☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon May 11, 2015 2:47 am

The Keizite from where he was made no hostile actions, he didn't do anything rash, he simply answered Alexis.

"I just need to know what would happen if it was touched, I wouldn't want to risk destroying myself" the Keizite would say.

From the air, tendrils of Photogess and Teliology would begin to form, for now, they hovered about growing, but soon, they would be put to use.

"You could do it willingly, or I could turn your mind into a cube and force it myself" the Keizite would add.
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed May 13, 2015 12:33 pm

☼The Keizite's last comments made me go silent, and I retracted backward from the tendrils that appeared around me. My confidence slowly disappeared and was replaced with fear and anxiety. I had never been placed in a situation like this and clearly I wasn't as tough as Iet on. I began to shake slightly, my eyes moving over the sword before me and then glancing at the tendrils every now and then. After a few moments of indecision, I finally came to the realization that I was going to have to do this whether I was willing or not. Still shaking with fear, and with tears starting to stream down my face, I stepped towards the sword, hand outstretched. A moment later, just as my hand was about to grasp it's hilt, Silvano's own arm knocked mine out of the way and darted ahead, grabbed the hilt before I could. I stumbled sideways, eyes wide with shock, the only words I could muster coming out in a horse whisper, as I waited in horror to seen the result of his heroic move to protect me.☼

"S-Silvano...?"

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Ignatius

Fri May 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Instead of the Shrew reaching out for the sword, the Shrew's weapon would instead do so. Upon touching it, the weapon would have 7/8th's of it's energy sapped away from it, this energy would be used to power what was coming next, power what came from the Kilec Blade. After absorbing the energy of the weapon, the Orb within the sword would begin to glow, and as it did, a portal would form above the Ranked fighters. This portal was glowing red, resonating with light and energy that gave off a fire-like feeling. This portal, after opening revealed something new to the people here, something they'd either fine familiar, or just fear. It was the ruins of the old Zen Principality. The city that used to be, could be seen, in ruins, burning, melting, twisting, all the things one could expect to find in the flaming depths of a hell. From this portal, a tremendous laugh could be heard.

"Great Barrier, Barrier Guardian or not, I'm here, I'm coming, I'll never be stopped! They'll ALL DIE!" a booming voice could be heard.

Slowly, the portal's view would begin to move, as if using google maps to move the view from one city to the next and the portal was the screen showing the map. The portal's view would sweep across the old lands of Escellsia, now Excelsior. It was moving somewhere, aiming to zoom into one area in particular, this was Ubel Gegand, former location of the Sunlit Kingdom.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri May 15, 2015 3:50 pm

The Keizite watched as the Shrew's weapon took her place in taking the sword. None the less, the end result was what the Keizite wanted and was here to see. The Keizite felt as the weapons energy was sapped away and it was slowly taken control of, temporary or not. After the portal opened and the voice spoke of destruction and death, was it clear to the Keizite what this Kilec was all about. For the first time, the Keizite was scared, it wanted to see Revil personally defeated, it wanted to watch the poor old frail human die by it's hands, not some maniac tyrant just wanting to hill some people. The Keizite was momentarily feeling tons of emotion.

"I need a new body" is all it would say for now.
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:12 pm

☼As Silvano had his energy sapped, he fell backwards away from the weapon and I managed to reach out and soften his landing, supporting his shoulders and head with my hands. I knelt on the ground in shock, tears slowly rolling down my face. The portal above was scaring me silly, as well as the fact that one of my best friends had just been harmed, all in attempt to shield me from harm. It wasn't everyday that people risked their necks for me, so I felt very moved. Silvano remained laying down in my arms, also in shock of a different kind from touching the weapon and having to rest a bit to recover. My eyes turned over towards the Keizite, tears still streaming down from them, though my fear was turning slowly back to anger again.☼

"Your a maniac!! Why would you want to unleash this...? You're just....so....horrible!!"

☼Photogess began to build around me, layering around me and Silvano in auras, which rippled outwards, brightening the area just around us. I wasn't really causing this consciously, rather my emotions were also getting the best of me. Wishing that this would somehow stop, I targeted the only thing I thought might help. Using the massing Photogess in the auras around me, I unleashed a beam of Photogess directly towards the Kilic sword, attempting to purify the weapon's connection to this clearly unholy place, or at least knock its connection off...something, anything. I wasn't even sure it would work, but I had to try.☼

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Ignatius

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:55 am

"Things are going far better planned that I thought" The voice of Ignatius would speak.

As the voice spoke, the portal would finally lock onto Ubel Gegand. From the portal, a large sandstone castle, intricately carved into the side of a massive mountain could be seen, this castle, was unfamiliar to the Alexis and her Companion, but to the Keizite, if his memories were that of Revil's would be oh so familiar. This was in fact, the remains of the Sunlight Kingdom, or something that looked almost exactly like it. And upon it's tallest spire, gleaming in a bath of Divine Light, was the twisted manifestation of Ignatius. The castle he stood upon, had no signs of life, no greenery, nothing but flames that rose from the streets. After the castle had been shown, the portal continued to zoom around it, and eventually, it would focus on the bridge that lead across the former lake, the connected the cities main gate to the lands around it.

"Now, Kilec, come to me, pierce the dimensions and break the barrier that seals me within" Ignatius's voice would call out.

As he spoke, the Kilec Blade would begin spinning and like a rocket, would shoot towards Excelsior, if it made it there, it would break the barrier, allowing Ignatius and his army to flow outwards.

Ubel Gegand

Ignatius
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:04 am

"This is NOT WHAT I WANTED" the Keizite's voice would echo out as he yelled both mentally and physically.

Regardless of whom or what was before the portal, the Keizite knew nothing was going to stop this Ignatius from doing what he felt had to be done. The Keizite himself knew what the lands he looked at used to look like, and knew that what had become of them would soon be what the world looked like, and something had to be done. The Keizite look upon the destruction.

"How can Keiz fall to it's knees if this is all that will remain of it" The Keizite thought to itself.

He then turned to Alexis.

"The world is about to fall beneath you. Right now it not the time to cry over a comrade who helped protect you. This is a coming war, and one that even I myself have come to fear. We need to get back to Keiz. As much as I hate the thought of allying myself with them again, it has to be done. We need to head back to Keiz and warn them" the Keizite would speak out, enveloping him, Alexis and Silvano. Their destination was exactly where Revil, Medius, the General, and Tatsui was.

Return to “Lake Triumph and Lake Halcyon”