You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Class 6 Mission: Casket in the Sands

Lining the Empire Canyon are hundreds of ancient pyramids and ruins, among the largest of these clusters are the ruins of the Zabnjarsi Empire. These ruins are highly preserved and highly guarded, not by the Laurentia Empire, but by those who continue to live and fight for their lost empire. Most of the empire has been lost to the sands, a sand that is unforgiving and easy to get lost in.
Environment

Re: Class 6 Mission: Casket in the Sands

Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:36 pm

The beam strike the wall, but unlike the water, would not pass through. As they met the wall they would merely strike it and deal damage. But the eyes never stopped firing, each blink they fired another beam, and would do so, until the wall broke and even after. Nothing else would go on beyond the eyes blinking and the beam firing and bouncing about.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:56 pm

*A grin spread across my face when I saw the result of the lasers firing into the Mistfrost and not breaking through it easily. I swiped my free hand forwards again, causing the Mist and remaining Mistfrost to rearrange itself into a tent like structure leading down the hallway to the opposite side, which gave me and Ripples an opening, allowing us to cross without being in danger of the lasers. As we traversed down the hall, unleashed a small bolt of Mist towards each eye that I passed, which passed through the Mistfrost wall and floated towards the eyes. Each open inpact with it, when the eye was open, would solidify as Mistfrost, attempting to freeze the eye and possibly stop its power to release the lasers. Once Ripples and I reached the opposite end of the wall, I slashed with Thunkydrus at the wall, attempting to break through the door that was there, so that we could continue beyond. If that didn't work, I would throw my shoulder against it and Ripples would push on it as well, as we attempted to get through the trap hallway, wanting to continue on towards our goal of the mission.*
Environment

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Kasotsu's plan was a success. Each eye was frozen, and when the last were frozen, the lasers would stop and the door would slide open revealing a tomb with 3 Caskets, each casket was sealed closed and each had glyphs and runs on them. All 3 were a trap, but only one was the correct one Thundarius wanted. Each Casket also had on it, a seal that prevented supernatural/technological/magical, abilities from seeing what was within.

Further ahead was a door, that led to a massive flight of spiralling stairs, at the bottom, a large power could be felt, it was 4th Rank in power, and was giving off powerful Earth type energies.

the Casket (not the contents)

Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:02 pm

*I let out a small whoop! as we entered into the tomb, excited by the fact that we made it past the trap rigged hallway, though my grin faded when I saw the three caskets. The mission specified one casket lid...and even then I was confused why would anyone want a casket *lid* in the first place. Now there were three and I had no idea which....not to mention I couldn't see inside, which made me even more suspicious. I stood and thought for a moment before centering on an idea in case of any more traps. Upon command, Ripples move to one side of the tomb so he was facing all three caskets lined up in a row (one after another). With a mighty puff of his little cheeks, Ripples unleashed a mighty [Hydro Pump] Which blasted across the top of all three caskets, attempting dislodge their lids while also attempting to blast away any traps that might be lurking inside. I waited near the door we entered through, watching with blade poised for action.*
Environment

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:12 pm

As soon as the Casket's lids were touched, each of the 3 traps would go off. The first of which, caused the floor to turn into quicksand, the second of which would cause the massive stone ceiling to fall down and the final, would begin filling the area with a noxious gas. It was a good thing Kasotsu and his Pokemon were so close to the hallway entrance, else their fate might be sealed, flattened, buried or poisoned. As this all went down, the 3 casket lids stayed atop the sand, despite the quicksand. One however, was emanating with a power that was similar to that of Thundarius.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:12 pm

*As soon as the traps went off, I pulled Ripples back into his pokeball while diving backwards into the hall. Realizing I only had a few moments before the ceiling completely covered the area, thrust my free hand out and summoned a whip of Mist, which shot outwards and solidified into Mistfrost upon touching the casket lid that was pulsing with power similar to the Order member. With as much might as I could muster and pulled back and attempt to pull the casket lid into the hallway with me, hopefully saving it before it was lost in the trap room. Once the room was closed, I lay for a few moments, taking time to breath and get over the shock of the traps. They were indeed nothing like the traps of the hallway and it made me wonder what was so important about this lid that made someone guard it so heavily.*
Environment

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:16 pm

The lid was successfully pulled by Kasotsu, he and his Pokemon were safe in the Mirror-like hallways. If his freezing was till in effect, he would be safe. If not, a volley of beams would come his way. The room ahead where the Caskets were was sealed off, and the entrance was buried in stone. There were no other routes or visible ways out, and the durability of the Mirror-like room was far too great to smash through. The only choice left was to blast through the entrance rubble, or drill through the large stone ceiling and choose to explore that way.
Monsters

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:19 pm

As he was in the hellway, beams or not, a single Sokemon would energy from the wall that was the ceiling that fell. It was an odd one, and looked to be a letter. It's large eye would blink once, before it used [Hidden Power]

Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:49 pm

*Since my Mistfrost was still active, I didn't have to fear the lasers. However, the pokemon that appeared was indeed a surprise. The [Hidden Power] hit me full on in the chest and knocked me backwards. Before I even got to my feet I tossed my pokeball forwards and released Ripples the Squirtle, yelling a command at him as he appeared. As soon as Ripples was out, he burst towards the wild pokemon, blasting water out from his tail in a [Aqua Tail], attempting to blast the pokemon backward and away from me, perhaps even back into the trap room if it was still open. While Ripples was attacking, I staggered to my feet, still recovering from the shock of being hit by the wild pokemon's attack.*
Monsters

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:54 pm

The Trap room was sealed shut, tighter than anyone could imagine stone blocks being able to. The Unown however, would be struck with the [Aqua Tail] and would take 1/2 health damage as a critical hit. Right after it would use [Hidden Power] again, this time targeting the Squirtle. Nothing else in the hallway would do anything, so as ling as the mistfrost remained.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 pm

*Ripples took the Ancient Power, not wanting to move in case the wild Pokemon's attack was going to hit its trainer again. After taking moderate damage from the attack, Ripples would lunge forwards again, with another [Aqua Tail] attempting to finish the Unown off before it had a chance to attack again.*
Monsters

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:23 pm

The Unown was kicked back from the [Aqua Tail] After that it was down to a 1/4 health, but still had enough in it for one last [Hidden Power]. As they battled it out, the trap ceiling would slowly begin to rise upwards, rumbling and shaking as it did/ As it rumbled and shook the area, the rubble blocking the entrance to the tomb would fall into the hallway allowing Kasotsu to exit freely.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 pm

*I watched as Ripples took the second attack, further weakening him into a dangerously low state. From the two attacks and enduring a bit of the [Self Destruct] from the Ghastly before, he was just on the edge of fainting. I wanted to call out to him, to pull him back to safety, but I could see the determination in his eyes to finish what he started and protect his trainer. After taking the [Ancient Power] and stumbling back a few steps, Ripples opened his mouth and unleashed a [Water Pulse] aimed straight for the Unown, attempting to finish the bugger off. Ripples held his ground with the attack, and stood panting afterward, exhausted, though we both waited to see if his attack was successful.*
Monsters

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 am

the Unown was struck by the [Water Pulse]. After it was struck it would wobble around a bit before falling to the ground out cold. After this, the area would fall silent and nothing else would be heard. The strong power in the depths of the tomb could still be felt.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:01 am

"Great job buddy!!"

*I called out, congratulating Ripples on his performance before summoning him back into his pokeball so he could rest. Once I securely placed the pokeball on my belt, I turned and left the area with the lid strapped across my back with my swords. From there, I traversed back out into the desert and made my way towards the Order where I needed to turn the lid in for my reward.*

Return to “Ruins of the Zabnjarsi Empire”