USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Kasane's Search for Force Crystals

Lining the Empire Canyon are hundreds of ancient pyramids and ruins, among the largest of these clusters are the ruins of the Zabnjarsi Empire. These ruins are highly preserved and highly guarded, not by the Laurentia Empire, but by those who continue to live and fight for their lost empire. Most of the empire has been lost to the sands, a sand that is unforgiving and easy to get lost in.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Kasane's Search for Force Crystals

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:51 pm

*I heard the booming voice before entering the chamber, as well as saw and felt the mental/spiritual presence of the being which inhabited it, using the powers of both Force Sight and the Evil Eye. As the being formed out of his desired elements, I entered the chamber nonchalantly, peering around here and there and taking in the vastness and exquisiteness of its contents. It was indeed impressive...and would have been more so if it had still been in the state that it was years ago and if I actually cared very much. My enhanced sight, especially the Force Sight, caught the glimpse of the force crystals very soon after entering the room, but I gave them no special attention...I would acquire them eventually, but it was better to not elicit my desires so outwardly when a possible and probable enemy was so close...and especially on his home turf. I took a path down further into the chamber in silence, other than the noise of the shifting sands behind me and the movement of the four bandages extending from my headdress...and the tongues of flame that hung in the air around me. I chose not to respond immediately, rather to feel the being out, wondering if he would attack...or perhaps he would take to negotiation. It wasn't my strong suit, but the Jedi in me thought it best to at least attempt it first, just in case.*

Not anyone you would know....

*I responded, letting my voice carry out across the chamber, loud enough to be heard, but not loud enough to cause a constant echo across the space. I continued forwards slowly, watching the apparition closely, wondering if he would attack. I was ready if he did, but I made sure that it wasn't obvious...diplomacy needed stealth of one's aggressive intentions or defenses...thus I kept as calm and collect as possible, simply keeping vigilant as I drew closer, while also keeping an eye on the surrounding area, in case anything else sprang out to surprise me....*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:09 pm

The Torn Sunder allowed Kasane to enter, he was upset, and angry that someone came into a defiled the tomb of himself. But he was a person of words, as much as he liked tearing things asunder. The Orange furred lion looked over to where Kasane was, observing the sand that flowed with him and the bandages.

"You come here seeking what? my Treasure, my Golden Sand, my Zabnjarsi Red Oil? if youre here to steal them, then your fate will be like all the other who have tried and fallen to me, the Torn Sunder" the Torn Sunder would speak, in a loud booming tone that was like the roar that was let out before.

He waited for Kasane's words, not making any movements.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 pm

*I listened to the lion's words, no signs of emotion crossing my face. I continued to move forward, though as the Torn Sunder spoke, and I replied, I moved just a little more slowly, glad that things remained diplomatic for a time being. I thought over the being's question, wondering if I dare tell the creature the truth of my intentions...if I told him what I sought, and if he denied me, it may come to blows, for I wasn't ready to leave without my prize....then again, I wasn't sure that lying would get me anywhere fast either...Especially if the Torn Sunder had the ability to detect untruth. I decided to carefully word my answer, relying on slyness and shrewdness as I had always done.*

Your Golden Sand and Red Oil do not interest me, I have enough sand of my own, enough to fill a desert and more, and I do not need oil to keep the flames of Ra alight....

*I took a pause for breath, keeping my gaze in the being's direction, but also keeping aware of the environment around me....I was not going to be caught off guard, especially knowing that I was in this thing's domain, his "home turf". I took another breath and pressed on.*

However, there is something I do seek, something of value only to the right people....whether it lay within your treasure or not, I am not certain...but I am certain of one thing: I am no thief. Should the item or items I'm seeking be held among your wealth, perhaps you would be....generous enough to part with them...or strike a deal for them...?

*I finished lightly, keeping my tone even. I made sure to remain cool and poised, no overly wanting or in a rush, nor show any fear of the creature's threats...I was not afraid of him, though I knew it would not be so easy to deal with him and retrieve the crystals without hardship. Should a fight come, I would have to finish the being off before retrieving the crystals, for I didn't really wish him in that case to know what I was looking for. Still, there was some small hope that this could be dealt with verbally, thus I clung to this for now, remaining vigilant all the while.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:23 pm

"A deal you say, you've already don't me a favour my ridding the desert of that technological one. You've already proven yourself in combat against him and the other light user. You seem to be attuned to the desert as well. Fighting you would only waste time, and might wreck the place. If there is anything I seek, it is the protection of "my" lands, or former lands, that is these sands" Torn Sunder would speak foring a golden sand 3d map of the former Zabnjarsi Kingdom (Shurima looking except in a forest).

"The lands, the former kingdom, my Golden Sand and Red Oil need to be kept safe from Laurentia's grasp. I myself would leave to protect what is mine, but I am bound to this tomb, trapped for eternity. If you promise to keep watch over the desert, I will grant you what you seek" Torn Sunder would speak.

After this he waited for Kasane's answers, or response.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:30 pm

*I raised an eyebrow at what the being had replied, apparently already indebted to me. I paused as I came down to the place where the Torn Sunder stood, looking across his treasure hoard carefully, spotting the crystals and strange stone again. I stepped towards them, three of the four bandages from my headdress stretching out and wrapping around the two saber crystals and single core stone, one for each. They were lifted away from their resting places, and pulled up in front of me, so that I may examine them a little closer.*

Our lands...and yes, their protection was already a priority for me...And for these, I will make sure that no being touches this tomb again...much less any Laurentian...

*I said, indicating the 3 stones I had just plucked out of the treasure. I ignored the map, already knowing the full expanse of the desert and what territory was now off limits to most anyone, except perhaps the occasional nomad or vagabond....anyone else was going to be driven away or die running away, if I could help it. I turned once I was satisfied with my prizes, facing the Torn Sunder calmly.*

And, out of curiosity....what should happen if the Laurentians acquire your Golden Sand or Red Oil...?

*I asked, suspicious of why the trapped being was so protective of these special elements.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Torn Sunder watched Kasane take the stone, he had no idea what they were form, but around him in many places were other stones similar to them, or they appeared to him, as he didn't know the difference.

"The Red Oil of the Garrus Trenches. It is known to me to be immune the flames of others, but greatly amplify those of it's myself. It also has the power to corrupt and infect other liquids, sapping away and them and transforming them into the same Red Oils that I can them control. The Golden Sand of the Zabnjarsi Empire, this sand was brought into existence by myself, Torn Sunder. My sand is a sand that was created to counter the sand Pharoah that was ruling at the time used. Gold itself is heavier then most other metal and stone, thus, me creating a sand out of all my stolen treasure at the time allowed myself to have an advantage overt the Pharoah. The Golden Sand also has a property that allows it to infuse with my being making me intangible. Oh and the Laurentia would want it because Oil and Gold are like water to a desert wanderer, and Oil that can be replicated for an eternity, is something that they would definitely want." Torn Sunder would say

"Oh and when both are combined, they form a super dense yet very liquid-like armour that allows me to freely move and be tough at the same time" Torn Sunder would say.

Torn sunder would then pull out two Vials, one was Golden and the other Red.

"If you promise to remain so to the protection of the Desert, I'll let you take one of the two with you, just a sample, obtaining more is up to you" Torn Sunder would say.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:55 am

*I listened to Torn Sunder's description as I tucked the three stones away, getting a feel for what his abilities did. Given the being's description, I wasn't surprised why he was being overprotective. As he then offered me a choice between access to one of his abilities, I nearly allowed my expression to change from calm and collect to shocked....nearly. I composed myself taking a few steps towards him in consideration, weighting either of the substances's usefulness in my arsenal. After another few, slow steps of contemplation, I motioned towards the Red vial, using [Force Manipulate] to suddenly pull it towards me. Once it was in my possession, I considered it for a few moments, inquiring about it further.*

Is this particular sample free from your influence...?

*I asked warily, suspicious of this sudden onslaught of gifts to someone who he didn't know very well....then again, I just promised to protect him and his abilities from the hands of his enemies, so I supposed it wasn't too strange...but I liked to be cautious. I waited for a reply, my eyes moving slowly between the Torn Sunder and the small vial in my hand.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:59 am

"Outside of this tomb, I have no influence, I was bound here upon death, once you leave, that Oil is yours to control" Torn Sunder would say observing Kasane's abilities himself.

As the Vial was taken, another would replace it, If kasane were to accept it, Torn Sunder would return to his more sand-like form, to rest some more.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 am

Interesting....

*I whispered aloud, watching as the Torn Sunder slowly vanished, ending the conversation. Much had happened upon this quest, and I felt quite happy that I had accomplished what I had so far. I tucked the vial away with the stones I retrieved, before suddenly dissolving into the sand behind me, which shifted suddenly whipping up into a small sand dust-devil, and exiting the chamber, and soon after the crypt itself, moving back out to the outside. Once back up where Apep and Thanatos were waiting, I would shift back into my human form, and take a seat upon Apep's back, Thanatos behind me. From there, Apep took to the sky once again, heading back towards the pyramid. While I rode on the dragon's back, I began to meditate, surrounding myself with a sphere of wind and Force energy, creating a stable environment around me to protect me and Thanatos from the ride. While we road, as I meditated, the two lightsaber hilts I constructed floated beside me, each one being rebuilt with the crystals that I had collected, while the core stone and vial of Red Oil remained tucked away. Once the sabers had been completely, which took me nearly the entire trip, I would hook them to my belt, deciding to try them later, when I had a chance to actually use them.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage