As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

I'm here now

Because the Order is the location all Newcomers will start at, it is protected by a Getten Veil. A Gatten Veil renders all Abilities, Aspects and Weapons useless within the borders of the order. Any attempts to do so will result in intervention from the Order or the Order Guard and may come with a trip to the Vault.

At the very Heart of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations is a city that stands as the seat of highest power within Kwandrivia and a crossroads for the people where Race, Clan, Powers, Gender are of no concern to one another. The Order is here to service the people and act as the pillar that unites and keeps the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations from collapsing down on itself. The city itself was built by representatives of each of the adjoining Nations that came together after the formation of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, this makes the Order Kwandrivia’s most diverse location. It is here, where your Journey will begin, and here one can come to see all what Kwandrivia has to offer, of only from this little slice of the world.

the Order: Farron, Thundarius, Verti
City Style: Multicultural, Diversity
Aspects: Force Sensitivity, Pokemon, Wand Weilding, Vigilants of the Legion
Ena
4th Rank
4th Rank

I'm here now

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:58 am

Upon her departure from Vescrutia, Ena found herself flying about in the emptiness of space for a long period of time, but she had to keep it up till show found what she was looking for. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she felt like she was going the right way for whatever reason; even though the only thing she had for directions was a feeling.

“Hmm..”

After some time had passed, she started to see a planet in the distance, she wasn't if it was an inhabited planet or just an empty one, but she really needed to land and rest for a while since she was flying cross worlds. So she put doubt aside and made her way to the planet, though landing was going to be a pain, but she didn't care. So coming from space and to the planet's surface wasn't that hard; she landed on the ground safe and sound and immediately knew she was lost and had no idea where she was.
Live, love, laugh.
Environment

Re: I'm here now

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 am

Ena landed somewhere in the City of Order. This area was a massive safe zone for anyone who came here, and was also the political capital for the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations. The place where she was, was somewhere close to the City Centre. Sandstone buildings rose upwards like skyscrapers, while other smaller brick buildings were around too. People of all races and kinds were walking on sidewalks, driving cars, flying on hover cars, or magical beasts down the road. The area was filled with airships and spacecraft and flying beasts. The entire place was a mashup of all things Kwandrivia could offer. It was the place to go to see it all at once.

As Ena stood where she was, people passed by, High Elven, Dark Elven, Human, Dwarven, Machine, Megh, all of them, minded there own as they all had somewhere to be or something to do.

From where Ena was, she could see a large sandstone tower off in the distance at the end of the busy road. It rose much taller than those around it. It was one of the few places to go to get the best information. viewforum.php?f=654 the second best option was probably the Cantina, one of the hundreds of Cantina that littered the city like a Tim Hortons or McDonalds did in a modern day city. Some other locations she could check out were small convenience stores or just asking people on the street. There was also the odd Infotainment Booth, or if she had the gold, buy a map, phone or augmented display.
Ena
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 am

As she stood in the big city, she felt a sense of confusion and randomness; she had never seen so many people in one place and what was more shocking to her was that they weren't killing one another over some dumbass reason. She felt blown back and just stood there for a moment, not knowing how to take all of this in, but after a few minutes of being blown back she shook her head and started to move; she did have to find something after all and it could only be found here.

"This is mind blowing, I mean it really is."

She said as she kept on walking about, she was going to find the nearest information spot and get some answers to her questions, since this place had a lot of people; then there must be someone who knows of the white light she's looking for and even maybe about the person she's looking for as well.
Live, love, laugh.
NPC

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:07 pm

As she walked along the road she was one, she would go down a block or two before coming to a a spot Taxi's commonly waited for people. At this location, was one of the flying beasts that she might have seen in the sky, a star-wars-esque speeder and a yellow taxi cab. All 3 of these were modes of transportation that could get her where she needed to, and for free. Free thanks to the Order's Open Transportation System. As she approached, two of the 3 Taxi services, the Beast Rider and the Yellow Cab would begin trying to lure her over.

"Looking to go somewhere" the Beast Rider would say, he was a tall handsome looking High Elven fellow.

"I saw her first, back off" the Yellow Cab driver would say, he was a Human.

If She were to walk right on by these two and further towards the Order's Towers, the Taxi Men would move onto the next person they saw.
Ena
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:32 pm

"Hm?"

She said as she overheard the two people talking about something. It didn't hit her at first, till she thought about what they said since she couldn't hear what they said all too well, but once she made it out she laughed a bit; she felt somewhat special because they were kinda fighting over her and what have you. She didn't know who to go with, but what she did know was that one of them asked if she needed to go somewhere and that was ll she really needed to hear truth be told.

"I need to find the white light, I'm not sure if you know what that is, but I really need to find it. Its like a massive battery or better yet a small one, not sure anymore, but I need to find it. Can you help me?"

She knew that her randomness of explaining wasn't of much help because she hardly knew anything about the white light, but what she did know was that she felt a feeling the closer she got to it and being on the planet made that feeling grow tremendously.

"So can yah help me out?"
Live, love, laugh.
NPC

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:00 pm

"White light? Battery? No idea. But if you need a ride..." the High Elf would say before he was cut off by the human.

"I'll take you anywhere you need to go, and quicker than this Elf" the Human driver would say.

Neither of the two knew what, the White Light was or what this Battery was.
Ena
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:50 pm

"Ah, so you don't know huh? Well that's fine, just take me somewhere that has a lot of books on many different things, because I need to read up on some stuff and what have you."

She was a little sad that they didn't know what she was talking about and that made this trip just a tad bit more annoying to her, she needed to find someone or something that could lead her to the white light; she just had to find it! She walked up to the Elf guy and waited to be let in the car, since she didn't just want to open the door like some crazy person and because you just don't do stuff like that since these cab drivers be armed and she didn't want to get shot.

"Alright, I'll take you up on the offer, so pop the lock and we can go."
Live, love, laugh.
NPC

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:25 pm

As soon as Ena approached the High Elven dragon transport, the High Elf would look toward the Human and smile. The human driver would immediately turn away and try to ignore it all.

The High Elf would then pull a cord and a ladder would drop forn from the cabin that was strapped to the dragon.

“Just climb this ladder and we’ll take you to the Library” the High Elf would say as he waited for Ena to climb the rope ladder and get into the cabin.

After she did, the dragon would take off and fly to the Order’s Library.

http://kwandrivia.net/viewforum.php?f=349 -Library
Ena
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:32 pm

"Oh my, no cars? That's new and you there, other guy, I'll be back for you later; so keep a seat warm for me you hear?"

She sadi as she jumped up onto the dragon, she was still wondering how they got dragons to be nice, even her dragon like pet was a handful and didn't do much of anything she asked it to and in fact it attacked her just because she asked, but she shook her head and got back of track. She had to find information and if this Library had the information she need, then she'd be all good.

"Lets ride!"
Live, love, laugh.
NPC

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:05 pm

After Ena got into the cabin on the dragon, the High Elf would pull up the rope ladder and while he did, the Dragon would begin to fly. As he flew, he would speak Elven words to the dragon as if he could talk with it.

-Continued in Next Topic-

Return to “the City (the Order)”