They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Introducing Rumato Guren.

Because the Order is the location all Newcomers will start at, it is protected by a Getten Veil. A Gatten Veil renders all Abilities, Aspects and Weapons useless within the borders of the order. Any attempts to do so will result in intervention from the Order or the Order Guard and may come with a trip to the Vault.

At the very Heart of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations is a city that stands as the seat of highest power within Kwandrivia and a crossroads for the people where Race, Clan, Powers, Gender are of no concern to one another. The Order is here to service the people and act as the pillar that unites and keeps the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations from collapsing down on itself. The city itself was built by representatives of each of the adjoining Nations that came together after the formation of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, this makes the Order Kwandrivia’s most diverse location. It is here, where your Journey will begin, and here one can come to see all what Kwandrivia has to offer, of only from this little slice of the world.

the Order: Farron, Thundarius, Verti
City Style: Multicultural, Diversity
Aspects: Force Sensitivity, Pokemon, Wand Weilding, Vigilants of the Legion
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Introducing Rumato Guren.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:59 am

Rumato would have stepped through a portal created by magic from his home world. He had just committed the beginning of what would be long and gruesome string of heinous acts- he had killed off his entire home village after snapping into not a Slim Jim, but a deathly frenzy of plague spreading and blood spilling. He left three children alive, only for them to live with what they saw, knowing that they had caused it all. But now, he would end up in some strange new world after stepping through his Black Magic portal. "Hmm.. I originally planned to travel forward in time. But this place is entirely different," he would think to himself. He had his leather belt with pouches full of remedies, both to help and harm. However, somehow he lost his magic bag that stored his lab equipment and his tome. "I'll have to get a new one soon. But for now, I need to figure out where I'm at." Clad in long dark robes, and wearing the mask that signified that he was a Plague Doctor, he walked to some random being, not caring who it was. "You there. Where am I?"
NPC

Re: Introducing Rumato Guren.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

As soon as Rumato appeared within the city, it would be instantly clear to him that this was a place where all time periods met as one. There were Elven Folk dawning robes and armour, some dark and mechanical looking while others were natural and bright. There were dwarven folk and some humans wearing steam derived suits while others wore more traditional garments of the industrial era. Some people wore modern day clothes and carried with them cellular telephones, other had holographic HUD's with more technological looking devices, very obviously from a place within the future. Other's looked like pirates, some medevil, some just a style of their own. The buildings too resembled this, as if this was the place where everything came together as one, at least the best that they could.

The person that Rumato first approached was a happy looking fellow, clothed in a red suit with two green gloves hanging from his belt. He looked at the man in the mask, and thought nothing ill of him, the Order was a safe haven and a place of peace afterall.

"Oh hello. You've found yourself in the City of Order, this planets place of Unity!" the suited man would say, fixing his glasses right after.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:48 pm

"This planet?" It was very strange to Rumato. He was very confused by all of the new technology, though it couldn't be read behind his mask. After getting his answer from the strange man he turned around and observed the rest of the surroundings, taking in the surroundings. He would observe the buildings and tech. "So the Greeks were right then?" He turned around and faced the funny looking man again. "Explain."
NPC

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:33 pm

"What are the Greek?" the red suited man would ask lowering the hand he had raised to fix his glasses.

He knew a lot, being a scholar of Kwandrivia history. But in all that time he'd never heard the Greek be mentioned before.

"I really have no idea" the suited man would say after giving it more thought, but like before coming up with nothing.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 pm

"Not the Greeks, wise one. Explain this planet. What are these things I see? The devices. How did I get here?" He sounded incredibly dumbfounded by this entire concepts. His head was nearly exploding.
NPC

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

After Rumato asked about the planet, the red suited man reached into his pockets

"I don't know how you got here, but if you're not from this world, just as I was, then it's gonna take some explaining" He would say pulling out a cellphone.

"First off, this is a cellphone, they were common where I came from, and they are common in parts of this world too. They are used for communication and media and social stuff. I'll be using this to show you a map of the world. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." He would say turning the phone on and searching through it to find a MAPS application.

After finding the application, he would zoom out, far out until the entire known world could be seen.

"This is Kwandrivia, the 4th planet from the star we call sun, or it's real name Kwantus." he would say turning the phone screen so Rumato could see it, he would then pause what he was doing incase Rumato had questions.

Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:16 am

After the man showed him the map and phone, he looked up at the sky. "So this world revolves around the sum then. Interesting.." Again he turned his attention back to the man in red. "What else does this planet contain? What wonders?"
NPC

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Using his fingers on the phone, the suited man would pinch a zoom until the phone displayed the continents of Kwandrivia, all labeled with names and locations and major cities.

"This world has 7 countries, 8 if one includes the city state we are in now. These countries as I said before all have different levels of technology or magic." He would say showing that map to Rumato.

After that he would point to the largest country.

"Kwandrivia's largest and most populous country is the human filled Laurentia Empire. The technology there is what I would call modern day, having lived on a world myself that has the same level of technology. They use cellphones, televisions, airplanes, cars, video games consoles and computers" the Suited man would say.

"The second largest is called the High Elven Halcyon Kingdom, this is a nation of nature and magic, a place where Human's are forbidden to enter and technology is shunned. They and the Laurentia Empire are sworn enemies. But... because of the Order's peace treaty, they can't go to war, it's mostly a Cold War, like my home world once had" He would say tapping on the location where the Halcyon Kingdom is.

His finger would then point to the Coliginosity.

"This place is what happens when you take Laurentia's technology, and merge it with the Magic of the Elves. It's a fascinating place full of Dark Elves, I would love to visit it someday" he would say pointing at the peninsula-like country.

"After that is the Dominion Federation, the most advanced nation on the planet. This country, from what I have read is a combination of 5 or so massive corporations that all banded together in the name of progress. They have space ships, AI, suits of mechanical armour, and things far beyond my own understanding science wise." He would say tapping on the island to the North-East of Kwandrivia.

"The next place you'll find people that look and dress like you in places. This is the Outlands, a haven for pirates, thugs, mafia, gangs, and anything else crime related. It's stuck in what I would say is the 16th or 17th century where I com from. There's always some sort of someone killing someone else there." the Suited man would say showing the small island labeled the Outlands.

"These 3 islands here belong to the Helm Islands, they favour steam technology and iron stuff, they fascinate me the most, and that is where I am headed right after this" he would say zooming into the 3 islands.

"And the last place on this list is the Murkwood Keys, of which I nor Wikipedia have any information on. I tried googling it, but nothing came up" he would say showing the empty search results on his phone.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Confused still by most of this terminology, Rumato understood the majority of what was saying. He studied the map and pinpointed the area that the town was in. He nodded, having more of an understanding now. "And where, might I ask, get a tome for Black Magic, should I need one in this world?" He gently reached for the phone to get a closer look at the map in order to memorize what he would need. "And money.. I'm going to need money for all of this."
NPC

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 pm

"I don't know myself, but by reading questions here on the internet, the best place for that would be the Coliginosity." the suited man would say zooming out on the map right before Rumato would look over it again.

"And money... there's a bank in the Order where your Credits and Gold are kept safe. I know that everyone who opens an account at the 7th Rank get a small amount of gold, and then missions, slaying enemies and fights get you more, as a scholar, I can't tell you much about fighting" he would say.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Nodding the plague doctor would wait a few seconds before responding. "Very well then. I should open this account at the bank then." He would direct, his gaze at the scholar and asked one last question. "What is this rank you speak of?"
NPC

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:05 am

"A rank here is both your power limiter and a title. I haven't gotten very far myself but I know that with each new rank you reach, you get new responsibilities and rewards. For example, when you reach the 3rd rank, you are allowed to build a home for free anywhere in the world. Your rank also allows you to learn new regional abilities based. At 5th rank you get your first, you don't have to take it but it's there. A few choices I have researched are Alchemy, Soul Weapons and the Way of the Vampire" He would say putting the phone in his pocket now that he was done with it.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 am

"This is a strange world that you have here sir. A strange world indeed. But since I have no way back to my home world, then I'll play by your rules." He politely bowed forward in a gesture of thanks. "I thank you for your services."
NPC

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:52 pm

"You're welcome as well" the Red suited man would say, he took this as the end of the conversation and began to leave.

As he walked away he would slip he would turn his head back so he could see Rumato from the corner of his eye.

"Be safe out there, this world can be a dangerous place" he would say before blending into a crowd of people that were waiting for a small shop to open.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:04 pm

As soon as the Red Man disappeared, Rumato turned towards the rest of the city. "Hmph. Should've asked for directions," he thought to himself, and began walking to the city attempting to mind a map or a crossroads sign, or looking for the bank. "This.. will certainly be quite an adventure."

[End]

Return to “the City (the Order)”