As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

The Beginning of Destruction: Mirg Invades the Order

Because the Order is the location all Newcomers will start at, it is protected by a Getten Veil. A Gatten Veil renders all Abilities, Aspects and Weapons useless within the borders of the order. Any attempts to do so will result in intervention from the Order or the Order Guard and may come with a trip to the Vault.

At the very Heart of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations is a city that stands as the seat of highest power within Kwandrivia and a crossroads for the people where Race, Clan, Powers, Gender are of no concern to one another. The Order is here to service the people and act as the pillar that unites and keeps the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations from collapsing down on itself. The city itself was built by representatives of each of the adjoining Nations that came together after the formation of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, this makes the Order Kwandrivia’s most diverse location. It is here, where your Journey will begin, and here one can come to see all what Kwandrivia has to offer, of only from this little slice of the world.

the Order: Farron, Thundarius, Verti
City Style: Multicultural, Diversity
Aspects: Force Sensitivity, Pokemon, Wand Weilding, Vigilants of the Legion
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

The Beginning of Destruction: Mirg Invades the Order

Sat May 30, 2015 2:59 pm

>After dimensionally traveling through the spirit realm, and taking as much time as I dared to appear at my destination, I finally made it to the Order. Directly above the City, at the very peak of where the Order's special "powers nullification" barrier reached, the sky would suddenly become dark. Thick layers of spiritual energy burst from a single point, spreading out across the sky and forming a large, sickly green circle above. From the very center of the circle a portal would be opened and from inside, I burst forwards, aiming a mighty swing of the Pumpern Bar, a Excelsiorian Hammer of immense spiritual power. If it was indeed true it could break the barrier, then the barrier would fall and upon it doing so, I would blast onward, being enveloped in a massive aura of spiritual energy and Soulforce, which radiated downwards from the spirit "storm" above and the portal that had opened within it. I blasted down towards the city, and upon landing, sending a shock-wave of force and spiritual energies outwards from me, creating a massive crater, making a block of buildings crumble, and sending people scrambling in all directions. Just following me, hundreds of beams of spiritual energy and Soulforce shot down from the portal and struck the ground all across the city of the Order, each beam raising a small platoon of undead: skeletons, zombies, ghouls, specters and more.<
Spoiler:

>As the undead began to spread out across the city, they began attacking and spreading chaos among the citizens, attempting to cause as much of a frenzy and confusion as possible. Two more beams hit the ground beside me, as both the techno-suited monkey and the giant ice golem appeared on either side of me, still bound to my will, if not more so. I stabbed the hammer's hilt into the ground, creating another minor shockwave across the area, evoking spiritual powers once again. All around me, 7 spires of rubble and ice rose out of the ground and instantly radiated intense spiritual power, becoming Totems, which then shot out walls of spiritual energy, interconnecting to one another and forming a labyrinth of interconnecting barriers around myself and my minions, strong enough to keep all but the very strongest attacks from ever reaching me. Deathchill and Shaddow auras encompassed me and radiated through the entire network, causing it to grow almost completely black, obscuring me from view, so that it almost looked like a giant Shaddow filled crater. Each of the Totems, which were also encased on spiritual energy barriers, then began to unleash spirits, which I immediately began to arch into the surrounding area, causing them to possess any and all materials accessible, creating more minions of chaos. Most of these resembled twisted rubble golems, or small dust and cluttered twisters which shot through the streets and through buildings, weakening them further. However, some came to possess people, those who were knocked unconscious or died during the initial explosion, using them to create more minions to aid in my invasion.

And, if things weren't already looking grim, the cream of the cake came with the seven large crags, each having been created from one of the Totems that were created. These large cracks in the ground spread outwards across the city, opening the earth up, unleashing green light and spiritual energy and more undead from the depths. With all of this, the city would be completely overrun within an hour, tops....if no one fought back that is. The undead minions were great in number, but individually quite weak, only about 7th-6th ranks. Among them, lieutenants rose up to lead small platoons, each about 5th in rank. Eventually, the undead hoard would break into the very center of the Order itself: the Colosseum. Anyone who did attempt to help would have to deal with the undead pouring through the city first and if anyone attempt to teleport near me, they would find themselves displaced, as though some spiritual-dimensional interference was blocking dimensional movement in my direction. Those who wished to teleport out of the city would find it quite easy, however, allowing for escape.<
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: The Beginning of Destruction: Mirg Invades the Order

Sat May 30, 2015 5:47 pm

"As you can see here Thundarius, my Military and it's forces have the land within 120 miles of Excelsior completely quarantined and sectioned off from the rest of the land. This ensures that anything coming out of Exclesior can be fought inside this area without harming any civilian population." A Military Diplomat from Laurentia would say pointing at a 3D almost real looking globe of Kwandrivia.

"Yes, even thought you war mongers say that, you're still forgetting about the fact that this area is a protected forest, and it's wildlife would be put at danger!" A Halcyon High Elf would say to the Diplomat.

"Civilian lives outweigh trees and animals. This is a matter of protecting the populations, not some trees." the Laurentian Diplomat would say.

As the High Elf and Human argued about their ideals and whatnot, Thundarius would be completely zoned out, he was looking up with curiosity towards the ceiling. In fact, he was looking through it as if he had x-ray vision. He was watching with curiosity as the sky darkened. What he didn't expect was what was coming through those clouds, or anything that followed that. His thoughts were immediately interrupted by the sound of shattering, the sound of a massive shock-wave, the sound of something that temporarily stunned Thundarius with disbelief. Thundarius just stood there watching as Mirg, and his beams of Soulforce blasted towards the city.

"What was that!" the High Elf would call out.

"The barrier's been shattered!" the Human from Laurentia would say with the same shock Thundarius was expressing.

Never before, or ever, did anyone believe that the barrier protecting the Order would fall. It sent everyone into shock, especially Thundarius. So much so that Thundarius remained where he was, just standing there, as the initial impact of Mirg hitting the city destroyed several blocks of it and created a massive army. Thundarius spoke, but no words came out. Instantly, he disappeared from his office Instant Transmission out of it to appear just above the Order's tower which lay at the heart of the city. As soon as he appeared, Thundarus began to reach out to the Tartan, the personal protectors of the Order. He immediately noticed that all of them, somehow, had been locked in stasis, some sort of side effect from the Pumpern Bar he didn't know was in the Order yet. After he was unable to reach the Tartan, he called out, with a booming voice.

"FARRON! VERTI!"

After this, Thundarius looked towards the location Mirg was at. He was shrouded in all sorts of Spiritual and Soul stuff. He couldn't yet tell whom was inside of it all, but he did know the feeling, it was very Ignatius. But was it, something was missing, something that it lacked. That was the light, Ignatius was known was his Divine Light. Non the less, Thundarius had to act, and fast, because all around him, the city was being infested by Mirg's spiritual stuff. Stuff that Thundarius alone was weak agaisnt, and stuff that he would need help countering if he wanted to get close to whomever this was and punch them into the 1st dimension. With that, Thundarius opened his palm, and immediately, a massive ball of Destruction Ki was shot out from it, one with enough force and power to level a small metropolitan area. Following the blast, was Thundarius himself, who needed to get into close range to be effective, and hopefully this Ki Blast was enough to do that. All the while, he was calling for Verti and Farron, because without the Order's personal police force, the place was defenceless.
Sergeant R.A.T.
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun May 31, 2015 8:12 am

*Keeping true to his promise Miles had Nicholai spread drops of his ooze earlier which he held no connection to at the moment so the power barrier would not stop their drops. As soon as Mirg began his attack he began protecting civilians by shaping chains that would randomly appear out of nowhere and yank a civilian out of the way of attack and even using the ooze as a mental connection to the ooze to provide a telekenetic barrier around civilians best he can to push away any attackers on civilians. Miles was however questionable to the fact that Mirg was actively sending his minions for civilians and bystanders and would probably bring that up later with him. As for the battler Mirg faced he thought it wise to step in only when necessary focusing his efforts on keeping civilians safe actively leaving a "feeling" to leave the area asap if any were idiotic enough to stay. All this was done however away from the area in person using these ooze nodes the size of pennies to enact these actions making sure no white ooze is seen as to reveal who is behind these manuevers.*
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:07 pm

"Ooh, thanks for calling me in time for the fun..."

As Thundarius was making his way to Mirg, an uniform bright red light would glow on his chest and he would feel a sudden burst of speed in his step. [Acceleration Seal] made its mark upon him from Verti, who was dropping out of a Wormhole from the sky, staff in hand. The tails of her purple-blue robes and her long copper colored hair fluttered as she did so. Despite the destruction of the Order so far, she came with a familiar, coy smile. With a wave of her staff, the wormhole closed and she shot across the sky, looking for a place to drop down. Verti glanced at all the destruction, seeing the undead fill the streets, but gave it no mind. No, instead she lay her eyes on the big boys...the crags, the totems, and Mirg himself, flanked by two massive creatures. At first she stifled a giggle before sensing the dimensional disruption then gave a loud growl of rage.

"THAT'S...THAT'S ILLEGAL, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!"

Not even sure if Mirg could hear her, she shouted in the air, hinting at perhaps some rules dimension users were supposed to adhere to that Mirg certainly was not. She swooped down with her staff to one of the totems, one closest to the center of the Order. It seemed to be covered with a undead lieutenant and its group. Dropping down, her staff hit the ground and unleashed a [Galaxy Rush], doing damage to all creatures within the area and rendering them disoriented. She blink teleported [Space Warp] to another group, twirling her staff first before swinging it like a baseball bat. It unleashed a large magical ball that sucked in the undead and vaporized them while moving forward at a constant rate.

"We have to do something about the fissures."

Her voice would strangely communicate to Thundarius, despite their distance...she was blending dimensionals right in front of her mouth and right next to his ear, making it seem as if she was right next to him.

"The undead are never going to stop if we don't do something about them."
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

♣A few minutes after Thundarius called out, about the same time that Verti was teleporting about, smashing undead, grey Mist began to appeared across the battlefield, though it tended to stay a little distance from the totems and fissures. The Mist grew thicker as time passed and quickly obscured the fleeing citizens from view from the undead, as well as Mirg...and not just from sight, either, for the Mist seemed to block the presence of the people altogether, as though they never existed...probably confusing the undead minions and such who were attempting to chase them about. A thicker Mist conjured near the first group of undead that Verti hit, quickly surrounding the group and suddenly solidifying, freezing them each in a solid block of grey looking ice. As the Mist then retreated, Farron appeared out of it, slowly moving between the undead now captured in pillars of ice, his eyes moving over them before taking a rest on the black mass that Mirg and his minions were hiding within.♣

You two need to chill....

♣Farron whispered, his voice echoing out upon a light breeze, so that the other two could hear. He drew close to the spiritual energy that encased the totems, withdrawing a wand and poking at it. Farron withdrew his wand, letting it fall back under his sleeve as more grey Mist enveloped him, apparently dissatisfied.♣

Something's off.....

♣Farron whispered again, sensing the same that Thundarius did...the hint of Ignatius, yet the lack of his whole power. Farron turned and suddenly the Mist around him burst outwards, rushing towards the nearest fissure and surrounding it, attempting to freeze solid any undead that were near or coming through it, as well as attempting to blanket and freeze the fissure itself with grey ice. Farron remained where he was, watching to see the fruit of his labor.♣
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:13 pm

*While Mirg continued to spread his chaos and the Natures appeared, each taking up the responsibility of protecting the Order...and Mile's ooze began to work in attempt to aid the citizens, I watched from my extended conscious perimeter, waiting for the right time to appear. Once Farron and Verti began their attacks, reality itself began to stir, as a portal opened a top the Order's tower, and I stepped out, my yellow slitted eyes surveying the chaos among the city with distaste. I was slightly annoyed with Mirg having to go so far...yet it was I who had told him to make it a convincing fight. My eyes scouted out the Order members from there and I stretched out my mind, attempting to get their attention.* That's because your being played...taken for fools by your enemy...your true enemy... *I spoke out with my actual voice and projected it mentally outwards. Meanwhile, I stretched out and unleashed my own powers onto the battlefield, using Soulforce to summon and empower 6 Dragon Liches, one for each fissure present except for the one that Farron was attacking. These Liches would began fighting against the undead that poured through, attempting to stem the tide and push back the oncoming minions. Meanwhile, from where I was, I summoned Nightmare Flame, which I shot downward creating a ring of purple flames around the entire around where Mirg and his totems were, attempting to keep anything from getting out, and, depending on how your looked at it, anything from getting in. After unleashing these two, I turned, focusing Angelic Energy around me, preparing to summon a Zeraphim, should I need it. I also waited for the Order members to notice me, hoping their attention, or at least some of it would be diverted to me.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:38 pm

>As Thundarius's attack blasted towards me, I turned, sensing his spirit and then his attack. I focused, causing a wisp of my own Shaddow to launch upwards, and upon hitting the sphere of Destruction Ki, rapidly expand and solidify, attempting to prematurely detonate the attack...and possibly harm the Nature who was following so close behind it. If that didn't stop the attack altogether, it would at least weaken it and slow it down, so that as it impacted the layers and layers of spiritual energy and Shaddow around me, it would do less damage and the barriers would remain strong, continuously renewed by each other and the totems they were connected to. Annoyed by Thundarius's actions, I turned focusing and causing each fissure to suddenly fire off a massive wave of spiritual energy skyward, attempting to blast Thundarius from multiple directions, and hopefully out of commission, though I knew these Natures were hardier than that.

Meanwhile, as Verti and Farron appeared, both beginning to take interest in my barriers and totems, I focused the shadows around, causing them to leak Shaddow, which spread out across the area, much like Farron's grey Mist, as the Shaddow was still in its smoke like vapor form. However, upon surrounding the Order members, it began to solidify, striking at them from random angles repeatedly attempting to stab and impale them with hardened Shaddow spikes, before evaporating into vapor once more. The shadows at their feet also attacked, attempting to stab into their own shadows and attack their souls, using my Soul-Shadow Tether Crudus ability. As for the undead, they would fall easily to the Nature's attacks...yet more continued to rise out of the fissures. As Farron's Mist began to attack the fissure near him, my own Shaddow rose out of the shadows surrounding, attempting to block out the Nature's magic by partially solidifying, making denser clouds of vaporous Shaddow and crowding out the Mist. Soulforce also burst out of the fissure in attempt to clear the Mist away, sapping at the Mist's energy, if it had any, and otherwise pushing away at it.

I turned again as I felt the familiar presence of Ezekiel's soul appear, right on que. A moment before, a zipper opened beside me and my Metal Stitch Spirit appeared, wielding his scythe, ready for battle should I call upon him. I felt a small bit of comfort knowing that Ezekiel was here...though the weight of having to fight him off as well came with it. As the dragon Liche's appeared, I summoned a small cloud of Specter Spirits around each Liche, the Specter Spirits immediately going to work on ripping the Dragon Liches apart with their scythes, which were enhanced with Soulforce. I knew it would take them a while to work down the Dragon Liches' defenses, but at least it would keep them busy, allowing undead to continue to stream out across the battlefield. I didn't attack Ezekiel directly, knowing he had his own work cut out for him...though I wondered what the purple flames he summoned were for. I kept my eyes upon them, as well as the Order Members, making sure to keep the attacks going and my defenses up...bidding my time for when they might be informed of my predicament.<
Sergeant R.A.T.
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 pm

*Miles during the chaos kept using his ooze to use various lengths of rope or chain if required to yank civilians out of harms way away from the battle. At this point to be safe he used one particular node of ooze to emit a mental feeling of fear which faded as they ran away. this was projected at an intensity that was just above a civilians average mental limits but not too powerful that it gets noticed by the others in battle. Besides that Miles kept under the radar using the chaos of the battle to conceal his presence. If any civilians were within the circle of flame howeverhe made the ground below them cavein then reseal before an undead could chase them and made a tunnel with a suction force that sent them through the ground and popup far away from the abttle yet still within order boundaries.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:41 am

Thundarius's Destructive Ki ball slammed into the layers of Shaddow, as it struck, it would rapidly begin spinning drilling it's way through the layers with ease, but it was being slowed down, and quickly. Behind it, was Thundarius who's speed was amplified by Verti's Dimension Magic.

"Last time I chilled when something I loved got attacked, my people were wiped out. NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!" Thundarius Said winding a good punch up.

His speed, sent him straight for his own ball of Destructive Energy, and once close to it, he would wind unleash the punch slamming his fist into the ball of Ki like a bat hitting baseball. But, before he could reach the ball, a strong fire barrier, an oddly strong one would separate his fist from the Ki Ball he was attempting to strike. Upon hitting this barrier, the barrier would either bend inwards from his punch, or in this area be broken. Either way, the Ki Ball was on it's own and Thundarius was on the other side of the Barrier now motionless with his fist agaisnt the Barrier. Upon being stopped, his ears would flicker up and around, his tail following suit as he locked onto all the new people that were showing up. Thundarius quickly took not of Ezekiel, the source of this Barrier.

"perhaps it's best I don't fly into something I'm weak agaisnt" He would say to himself backing up, using his ability to fly to move away from Mirg, who was either being protected, or contained, the city and it's people were still Thundarius' concern, but if multiple people knew something was up, maybe something was really "up"

"And who are you? Floaty, blue, purple, yellow eyed, flame barrier thing!" Thundarius would call out wanting to know if this new guy really was protecting Mirg to help him, or protecting the city by containing him.
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:06 am

Verti's voice, despite being so far from everyone, would seem to bring them right to their ears.

"Oh my dear Ezekiel...don't you think I already know that? Unfortunately, I'm contracted to protect this place, so I can't simply leave to be ruined now can I?

Seeing as the totems were constantly making the undead, Verti pointed her staff at the totem she was closest to. A wave of her staff in a particular rune-like movement, a vortex opened up next to it, sucking in any undead that dared to come out of the fissures close to it. It did not take care of all of the undead, but it certainly took care of a good number.The shadows attacking below forced her to hop on her staff once again, which she had no qualms with. She soared in the air, coming down to point herself towards a large group of undead. She hopped off her staff, but applied a [Time Slow] on her lower half, half way through, slowing her descent. Grabbing her staff midair, she pointed it the group. Four bolts of explosive matter were sent down towards them and she lifted herself back onto her staff and time returned back to how it was again. Verti flew low, making her way towards another totem that was unoccupied by an ally, flying overhead by the area Miles was in. As she passed him, she hovered into a slow a little, giving him a seductive wink before dropping a huge [Time Slow] in his radius. Any civilians or undead nearby it were slowed by 75% of their movement, making the latter easy to kill and the former easy to escape.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:05 pm

♣As Mirg moved to block Farron's Mist which moved across the fissure nearest him, the Mist became agitated, suddenly pulsing and pushing against the spiritual and shadow energies that Mirg used against it. The result was a stalemate between the Mist and Mirg's energies, pushing and forcing against each other, resulting in a nasty storm of mixed opposing energies. This storm Farron would use to his advantage, quickly influencing the Mist within to unleash deadly energized blasts of force outwards, blasting apart or crushing undead swarms from the fissure with ease. As the shadows also then rose to attack Farron directly, the Mist would suddenly surround him and he vanished, appearing out of a nearby cloud a moment later brandishing his wand at a group of undead and causing them to be turned into mice. A moment later and he phased through the Mist to once again attack another crowd of undead by transforming them into worms. He continued to do this, while more Mist moved to yet other nearby undead, freezing them solid in grey ice as it came into contact with them. As Ezekiel appeared meanwhile, Farron would also take notice, yet would listen first to his comrads. Farron could sense there was a connection between the one attacking and this one that appeared, yet they were still yet quite different. Farrons voice carried through the breezes again, heard by all in the vacinity as a whisper.♣

More importantly, what can you do, Shrew...? What bodes in that mind of yours to help the situation....or make it worse off...?
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:16 pm

*I raised an eyebrow at Verti and Farron's responses, feeling a little annoyed that either of them knew about me and my kind...I had worked very hard to keep the Shrews out of the spotlight as much as possible....seemed that events had prevented that from happening, especially from a certain Keizite getting out and causing havoc. I smiled none-the-less, pleased that they had at least taken notice of me. I took a moment before speaking, choosing my words carefully.* If your aware of Ignatius's plot of break out of his prison, then it won't be too difficult for you to consider my offer to assist us...? Mirg here has been soul-bound to an artifact that forces him to serve Ignatius, who is using him as a diversion. Despite what destruction he is causing across the Order, Mirg could be a very important piece of the puzzle in defeating our foe...and in fact wishes to be....for he not only is connected to Ignatius, but wields his power...so long that Ignatius believes that Mirg is using it for what Ignatius wants....If you were to leave the Order, Mirg would have no choice but to chase you....even if you were to head directly to where Ignatius is, where then Mirg could use his own force against him.... *I explained what I thought was a somewhat solid plan...it had holes of course, but there was no foolproof plan when it came to this situation. I waited silently, my eyes still focused on the battle at hand. The Dragon Liches continued to assault the undead pouring through the fissures, using their physical size, strength, and imbued Soulforce to stem the flow. Meanwhile, the Nightmare Flame barrier remained, burning through undead that came too close. And as for Thundarius's attack, it would continue on, but not before being weakened my the Nightmare Flames, at least a little anyways. Thundarius himself would take no effect from it, as I wasn't aiming to attack him, thus the flames did not burn.* And, not to rush you, but time is of the essence here...Mirg doesn't wish to continue to destroy the city, but he doesn't have much choice...I'm sure he would much rather focus his energies against Ignatius....
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 pm

>As the Destruction Ki ball shot down into my barrier, it would explode on contact with them, due to its weakening from the Shaddow and Eze's special flames. The barriers around me still took a toll, however, some of them weakening and the totems around them glowing brightly, attempting to keep up with the energy needed to sustain them. To be honest, all of this was starting to affect even myself...however, I thankfully had Ignatius's artifact to lean upon, and that I did, pulling as much energy from it as I could to fuel my attacks and defenses, in order to keep as much of my own energy in reserve for later.

As the Order members and Ezekiel began to converse, I kept an ear out, patiently waiting for them to come to some sort of concensis. I could also feel all of hairs on my neck stand up suddenly as I felt the powers of Ignatius surging across more southern territories, no doubt starting his attacks elsewhere, just as mentioned. If something needed to be done, now was the time. In order to goad the Orders into making a decision, I quickly began to up the pot a little, stretching out my hand and arching another wave of spirits out from the totems, causing them it quickly take possession of the very ground surrounding and extending out from where my totems and barriers were.

A moment later, and a massive quake shook the ground, as more fissures opened, releasing geysers of lava out across the ground, threatening all who stood, both friend and foe. Even some of the undead would be swept away, though to take their place, large lava golems rose from the depths, each one 8 ft tall and the width of a semi. These began to wander outwards across the city, while a few staid behind to target the Order members themselves, flinging lava and large rocks at them. Meanwhile, the wind howled and whipped out, as about a dozen winds spirits appeared and began to surround Thundarius, each spirit taking the form of a miniture tornado, each attacking the Nature with slicing and buffeting winds, threatening to tear him apart, if they could.

Even as these began to spread their chaos, more Shaddow began to leak out from the barrier in waves, the Shaddow moving to completely saturate the city, or at least in the immediate vacinity of where I was. As the Shaddow spread, it would began to attack anyone close by, solidifying around them and attempting to restrain them, so perhaps the lava could do its work. As the Shaddow and Lava met one another, the lava would grow dark, becoming tainted and more potent. Hopefully with all of this, the Order would be moved to action....and with there help I could move closer to my own goals.<
Sergeant R.A.T.
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:45 pm

*During this what few civilians left if any were whisked away by chains and ropes shaped from the distance out of the area with Heavens in control. It was at this time Ezekiel would get a telepathic message from Miles sounding incredibly worried about someone.*

'Ezekiel I need that part of my mind awakened A S A P. Laurentia is under attack by Ignatius and my son is still in the area! I dont care if you have to send someone and expose my identity or do it remotely just PLEASE break that barrier now!!!!!! I WILL NOT LOSE MY SON A SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!!'

*if Ezekiel sensed his location it would appear he was set up by cardinal north of the pyramid.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:43 pm

As the tornadoes and wind began to assault Thundarius, Thundarius would channel Air Material Ki into his fur to counteract it. While he was doing this, he was also funnelling Spatial Material Ki to create a small portal, which would then send massive amounts of discharged energy into the space above the clouds and atmosphere. Well above the Order, Mirg, Ezekiel and the land, a massive eye would appear in the upper atmosphere of Kwandrivia, as the eye formed, the atmosphere around it would be sucked towards it, then in a sonic boom of force, all the air, and atmosphere would be pushed down, directly towards the Order. It, while moving down would rapidly begin to spiral and rotate until it formed a thin, needle-like point. At the very end, the needle would be caught by Thundarius, who would grip it tightly, The eye far up in the sky would blink twice, and as it blinked it turned into a deep golden yellow cat eye. It was a massive eye, one that cast a shadow across the entire city, it glowed too making it look demonic of sorts. If anyone looked at Thundarius, they would see void where his eye was. This void was here because the eye in the sky, was actually Thundarius's eye. As the eye floated in the sky, it's gaze would pierce through anything, and everything, like an xray, it would lock onto all civilian life signs, and upon doing so, would teleport all of them to the Dominion Federation's, Federation City. Even the ones the others rescued would be sent to safety. If anyone could sense energy, they would sense a large amount was being used to to do this, an amount far greater than most people could hope for, at least those below 2nd Rank. Soon, almost 2 million people would find themselves teleported out of the Order, out of anythings grasp, and would find themselves within the Dominion Federation. It was exhausting to even Thundarius, almost 2 million people was a lot to teleport, even without buildings, attacks, ground and other things in the way.

"Ill stay with the Order, anyone else is free to leave!" Thundarius would yell with exhaustion

Thundarius didn't care what the plan was, just that the city was safe and someone dealt with Ignatius. He would remain in the city, with his Eye watching things and himself with the Longinus Spear in his hands.

"After you leave the city, I'll be sealing it off, I'll need your help with that Verti, if you don't mind." Thundarius would say

Weapon Thundarius called forth.

Eye in the skye, except it's a cat eye and not human.

Return to “the City (the Order)”