They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

The Beginning of Destruction: Mirg Invades the Order

Because the Order is the location all Newcomers will start at, it is protected by a Getten Veil. A Gatten Veil renders all Abilities, Aspects and Weapons useless within the borders of the order. Any attempts to do so will result in intervention from the Order or the Order Guard and may come with a trip to the Vault.

At the very Heart of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations is a city that stands as the seat of highest power within Kwandrivia and a crossroads for the people where Race, Clan, Powers, Gender are of no concern to one another. The Order is here to service the people and act as the pillar that unites and keeps the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations from collapsing down on itself. The city itself was built by representatives of each of the adjoining Nations that came together after the formation of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, this makes the Order Kwandrivia’s most diverse location. It is here, where your Journey will begin, and here one can come to see all what Kwandrivia has to offer, of only from this little slice of the world.

the Order: Farron, Thundarius, Verti
City Style: Multicultural, Diversity
Aspects: Force Sensitivity, Pokemon, Wand Weilding, Vigilants of the Legion
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Re: The Beginning of Destruction: Mirg Invades the Order

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:35 am

With an annoyed click of her tongue, Verti swoops overhead Thundarius, slipping him an orbital energy field around him. She hovered next to him, twirling her finger a little and several meters behind the swarm of undead formed a black hole which sucked them in and ripped them to shreds. She looked to him with a serious expression, as if this were the largest gamble of her life.

"I'm counting on you. You better not lose."

She flew off quickly, her figure a red dot soaring towards the edges of The Order. There she hovered next to the edge, the undead looking up and groping up at her uselessly. She scowled down at them; it seemed her usual whimsical attitude changed to cattiness while waiting for Thundarius to begin sealing in the city.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:45 pm

♣As Thundarius and Verti moved to rebuild the barrier, Farron sighed heavily, moving threw his Mist to appear above Ezekiel's and Mirg's various barriers and such.♣

"Guess that leaves me to play the bait....Here Shrewy, Shrewy!!"

♣Farron called out towards Mirg, the Mist around him forming a giant hand to wave down at Mirg, attempting to get his attention. If that wasn't enough, then the hand would blast downward and begin to slap the barriers around Mirg back and forth, like a giant wakeup call. Once he had Mirg's attention, Farron would begin moving through the Mists again, appearing a few hundred yards away, calling out small indecencies towards Mirg in attempt to get him to follow...and annoy him as much as possible. As Farron moved, he draw Mirg southward, moving towards where Ignatius was.♣
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:58 pm

*Upon seeing the Order Members prepare to do what I suggest, I grinned, my tail swaying gleefully behind me. I turned my yellow cat-like eyes on the city, seeing that much of it was still being terrorized by the undead masses...yet I also noticed some unlikely heros had risen up to fight back. One of them caught my eye in particular, a Shrew....I turned my gaze away, deciding to keep that bit of information for later, when I needed it. I quickly mentally contacted Mirg, telling him the game plan of chasing the Order members towards where Ignatius was. I wasn't sure what to do exactly...With Thundarius staying here, I felt the force against Ignatius wouldn't be as strong....But I wasn't sure I could convince them of anymore. I turned and teleported onto the edge of the city, appearing on an outer wall near Verti, my eyes turning towards her, but my voice extending out towards all the Order Members, and Mirg.* I'm coming with you....I'm hardly enough to pass as a replacement for one of your Order, but you'll need all the help you can get against Ignatius... *I offered, while getting ready to move again, ready to head towards our next destination, though waiting a moment or two for Verti, Farron, and Mirg to do the same. Meanwhile, I focused my powers on the Dragon Liches, giving them enough energy to sustain them for a while when I left. When I did, they would continue to fight against the undead. The barrier of Nightmare Flames would also disappear, allowing Mirg to move from his location when he was ready.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:17 pm

>Upon hearing that we were leaving, I turned to see Farron slapping at my barriers with his Mist, calling me names and such. My eyes narrowed, my arms crossed across my chest. Seemed the Order Member was taking advantage of my want to cooperate with them...how annoying. I moved forwards, the barriers, Shaddow, and Totems suddenly shifting as Farron moved outwards. I raised my arms, reaching out towards the Shaddow, Soulforce, and Totems around me, causing them to suddenly morph, blending together and shaping into a new form. A few moments later, and everything around me had become part of a gigantic Totem Shark, its frame built from the totems, the rest held together with Soulforce and Shaddow. I, along with my minions, floated in the center, while the shark propelled itself forwards, "swimming" through the air after Farron, giant jaws working feriously as we "chased" him. I felt sort of stupid, yet better now that we were at least getting out of the City...and finally moving to a more worthy goal...Ignatius. Once the Totem Shark left with us inside it, the fissures left behind would start to break down, not being supplied energy any more, the undead swams would start to grow thin, though not dying out altogether for a little while. I continued on after Farron...Chomp, Chomp, Chomping away.<
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:43 pm

After everyone made their leave from the area of the city Mirg was in, Thundarius' Sky Eye would blink and glow bright white. As it did, a massive barrier would begin to form around the centre of the city, where most of the undead were. This barrier was just like the one Mirg was able to bring down with Pumpern Bar, and could probably do so again if he wanted too. But alas, he was leaving. Thundarius would continue to channel Ki into the barrier and eye. More and more, he was losing Ki fast by doing extremely heavy taxing abilities.

"I need a break" he would say to himself.

After he'd finished channelling Ki into the eye and barrier, Thundaius whom was still inside it would begin floating towards the ground, with hopes to land directly where Mirg used to be.

"At least nothing can in, or out" He would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 pm

((Verti...?))
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:06 am

(( I've thought we were supposed to have left...??
After everyone made their leave from the area of the city Mirg was in, Thundarius' Sky Eye would blink and glow bright white.
Unless I'm mistaken?))
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Shortly after the city was sealed off from both ends, High Elves, called forth by Thundarius would begin appearing within the sealed in area, soon, warriors, soldiers, guards and people from all nations would begin appearing, they numbered around 1000, and were all specially picked out by Thundarius, all to be 4th Rank or higher. During the teleportation here, they were given the orders to clear out what remained within the city, and if possible, rescue any survivors that Thundaius' initial mass teleportation could have missed.

Return to “the City (the Order)”