They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

An Egg to Be Hatched

Because the Order is the location all Newcomers will start at, it is protected by a Getten Veil. A Gatten Veil renders all Abilities, Aspects and Weapons useless within the borders of the order. Any attempts to do so will result in intervention from the Order or the Order Guard and may come with a trip to the Vault.

At the very Heart of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations is a city that stands as the seat of highest power within Kwandrivia and a crossroads for the people where Race, Clan, Powers, Gender are of no concern to one another. The Order is here to service the people and act as the pillar that unites and keeps the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations from collapsing down on itself. The city itself was built by representatives of each of the adjoining Nations that came together after the formation of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, this makes the Order Kwandrivia’s most diverse location. It is here, where your Journey will begin, and here one can come to see all what Kwandrivia has to offer, of only from this little slice of the world.

the Order: Farron, Thundarius, Verti
City Style: Multicultural, Diversity
Aspects: Force Sensitivity, Pokemon, Wand Weilding, Vigilants of the Legion
Linnea Redhunt
6th Rank
6th Rank

An Egg to Be Hatched

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 am

Not knowing where to go with it, Linnea appeared to wander the Order in search of a place that would help hatch her egg, one that she retrieved as a lovely little reward from the Order themselves. She carried the egg in a little drawstring back, holding it close to her person while Nos was snaked around her neck watching vigilantly. Linnea stopped to talk to a man who appeared to dwell in the courtyard area.

"Um excuse me? Do ya know where I can hatch some eggs?"

The man seemed confused, then appalled, yet curious...still walking away slowly from her while she called after him. Sighing, Linnea sat on a courtyard bench downtrodden. Turning her head to speak to the little dragon draped around her shoulders, she cheerfully said,

"Remember when I hatched you? You were so tiny and so fiery~ I loved you instantly."

Nos appeared to fidget uncomfortably...shyly, perhaps, and curl around the back of her neck. The girl gave a giggle and looked around again to see if she could find any clues to help herself.
NPC

Re: An Egg to Be Hatched

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:47 pm

When Linnea took a seat, a 6 foot robot would approach her but not too close as to invade her personal space. As he came to a stop, he would bow to her and then speak up.

"Greetings, Welcome to the City of Order, I am Laurentian Model 2U-D8. I am a Information Robot. Is there something you require?" the Robot would say as it's LED Screen face would switch to a smile.

Linnea Redhunt
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:36 am

The strange robot seemed to dwarf the small girl if she was standing and now even moreso especially that she was sitting on the bench. Wide hazel eyes looked up at the robot and she stood up immediately; Nos snaked around her neck to look up at the mechanical machine. While such a strange robot would alarm her, the helpfulness that it portrayed calmed her spirit. Brushing off her dress, she cleared her throat.

"I need to hatch this egg, mister...it has a cute new friend in it."
NPC

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:14 am

The machine paused for a moment after Linnea asked her question. It wasn't ad advanced as the Dominion Tech so it had to take time to process requests. After a second or two of waiting, it would speak up as it's face lit up with an exclamation mark.

"What you are looking for in the Halcyon Kingdom's capital city. To get there, you must head to the grand Teleportal, and speak to one of the many Teleportal Attendants." the robot would say as a map of how to get there appeared on the screen that was also it's face.

The robot would pause again to let Linnea get a look at the map.
Linnea Redhunt
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:57 am

The girl would look up to peer at the helpful robot and she took a nice good look at the map, though she didn't need to; Linnea knew of the Halcyon Kingdom and knew exactly where it was a swell. She just wanted to make sure the robot knew that what he was doing was a very good thing and helpful to her. She backed up when she was done looking for a moment, a fine finger to her chin.

"Thanks, mister robot! I think I know which way to go now."

She gave a smile, giggle and a small wave before walking a few steps away from the robot.

"Thank you again!! Maybe I will see you next time~!"

Return to “the City (the Order)”