USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Class 6 Mission: Rogue Androids

Thanks to the efforts of the High Elves and the lack of people living in the north of the Laurentia Empire, most of the northern sections of the Empire are forested. The Great Laurentia Forest is mostly untouched by the Laurentian's.
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Class 6 Mission: Rogue Androids

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:52 pm

*It was barely dawn as I trod slowly down the edge of a highway cutting through the forests of Laurentia. I was here on a mission to search and dispose of some android causing trouble. It was indeed nice to get out of Keiz for once, as my brother Kasotsu suggested, but I didn't realize the true joy of being out and alone on my own. The air was cool and fresh, the highway still and silent for now, though traffic was sure to pick up soon. I kept my hood up and gas mask relic secured across my face, my toxic green eyes flashing in the low light, keep an eye on the treelines, wondering what I would find as I traveled.*
Environment

Re: Class 6 Mission: Rogue Androids

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Far down the highway, where a large cloverleaf off ramp was, was a loud explosion, one that caused a billow of smoke and fire to rise into the air. Following this, several car would come ripping down the highway driving away from the explosion quickly. A single car would come to a grinding screech close to the edge of the highway. It was clear something had gone down way up there, perhaps it was the androids.
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 pm

*Once I spotted the smoke and fast moving cars, I dashed forwards, aiming on getting to the site as quickly as possible. As I ran, small bits of Soulforce would flare off of me, as the excitement within me began to build. I could see why now my brother liked getting out and about so much and having an adventure...though I still felt timid and afraid of what I might find when I got there.*
Monsters

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 am

When Siekiel arrived, he would notice two experimental Autonomous Police Robots in the middle of the highway shooting at innocent people with their assault rifles.

"Terminate the Hostiles!"

"You are under arrest, do not resist!"

Each Robot would turn, detecting Siekiel with their 360 Degree Thermal Cameras.

"Resisting Arrest, TERMINATE" the Police Robot would say before firing at Siekiel.

From the distance they were any human would miss those shots, but luckily they were machine and their aim, aided by thier cameras was much, much better than an ordinary human.

Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 pm

*As the robots began firing in my direction, I dove out of the way off the side of the highway, attempting to get out of the way of the shots to lower ground. Once out of sight from the androids, I turned and crept back up towards them, Soulforce stirring about me, solidifying into Ectoplasma. A moment later, a blob of it shot into the air and divided into 6 shots, three for each android, one of each aiming for head, chest and gun, attempting to hit and compromise them, melting through like acid and sticking easily. Meanwhile, I pulled out a pokeball, tossing it beside me and summoning my Beldum to my side, where he would wait until commanded.*
Monsters

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:17 pm

As Siekiel leaped into the ditch, which was probably the only spot lower than the raised highway, they would move in on his location, each with their rifle locked in position ready to fire as as soon as they detected him, or anyone else. As the balls were shot into the air, each robot would hop to the side, and fire a stream of bullets at it. With thier free hand, each at almost the same time would pull out a Flash Grenade and toss it straight into the ditch where Siekiel was last detected.
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:02 pm

*I wasted no time as the androids approached and took time dodging and shooting my attacks. The ditch around me quickly flooded with Ectoplasma, so much that I was submerged and disappeared, clinging to the bottom, while smearing Soulforce across the ground. The greenish energy quickly formed circular glyphs before phasing through the ground, activating the spell that I was using. As the flash bombs hit the surface of the Ectoplasma, they would probably be quickly corroded away and their flashes would probably not affect me who was within the Ectoplasma itself. If the two androids looked into the pit, they would probably only see Khrome, my Beldum, floating above the Ectoplasma under which I was hidden. A moment later, however, the ground behind the androids would break open, unleashing two ghouls that I had summoned before. Each would leap onto their respective android from behind, attempting to rip them apart with their powerful hands and whip them with their powerful elongated tongues, which dripped with Ectoplasma.*
Monsters

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:17 pm

the Android were not programmed to deal with such things as stuff popping from the ground behind them, let along just something attacking from the rear. Sensory equipment or not, the speed at which it was done was enough. The two police android would begin beeping, as if ready to self destruct. As was their programming, never net the equipment fall into hostile hands. While they beeped and were being torn at from behind, they would shoot randomly into the ectoplasm filled ditch. In time, they would both self destruct. (Next Post)
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 pm

*As the struggle continued, and the warning beeps continued, Khrome noticed the danger still present to his master and quickly performed a [Takedown] on each android, hopefully knocking them both backward far enough that their self-destruct explosion would not affect myself or him. The ghouls would disappear upon receiving the large amount of damage from the explosion, returning to the underworld to revive and heal. After the explosion, I would peek my head above the surface of the Ectoplasma, looking to see if the coast was clear. Khrome made a metallic humming sound towards me, happy to see that I was ok.*
NPC

Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:19 pm

The [Takedown] from the Beldum was just enough to knock back the Androids. As the self destruct went off, their inner reactors would detonate blasting outwards with a massive explosion that was just large enough to blow the entire highway's width up. Thanks to the [Takedown] the explosion was just far enough away from Seikiel to not deal much damage.

After the explosion went off, several sirens could be heard in the distance, fire engine, cop cars, military. It was probably best the Seikiel left.

2 Points and 20 Gold would appear like a hologram over Seikiel's hand telling him his reward had been deposited to the Bank.
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:04 pm

*Once the androids were no more, the ditch would slowly drain of Ectoplasma, before I slowly crawled out and stood on the decimated highway, looking about and hearing the sirens draw nearer. I nodded towards Khrome, who gave a soft metallic note of relief that I was safe, before being pulled back into his pokeball, which I pocketed. Seeing that there was nothing to really salvage from the androids, as I did a quick check over, I quickly slipped off into the trees surrounding the road, sticking to their protection as I moved away from the area, eager to avoid the authority's questions and possible incarceration.*

Return to “Great Laurentia Forest”