I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Arrival at 1000 hours

At the heart of the City of Order is a massive 500 meter obelisk of sandstone and copper. It has not a single window or any floors save for 3 at the very top. Each of these floors is an office, home and workspace for each member of the Order. At the very top of the tower is a glass pyramid shaped top where meetings between the Order and the Leaders of Nations are held.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Arrival at 1000 hours

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 pm

*Heavens kept wandering the town looking for him working his way slowly to the other side of town but after a half hour passed he would go to the nearby shop Lloyd was at just as planned tracking him via sensing for a willpower signature matching Lloyd's exactly.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:00 pm

*Lloyd remained at that shop for the whole half hour and tried hide in the few clusters of customers.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:11 pm

*Heavens disguised still as that hunter walked up to him keeping a calming posture.*

"There you are, I know what I said might have brought your hopes up but you have to accept that everyone leaves this world at one point or time. I mean think about it, if he were alive would he let you be here alone without him?"

*Heavens got up and walked towards the door and waited with his hand held out.*

"Cmon, lets find you a home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Near Thundarious's office Sergant R.A.T. returned on his motorcycle which was billowing out black smoke and had scratches and bite marks as well as a punctured tire that had only remained inflated due to the temporary air seal feature on the tires.

*R.A.T. got off the Motorcycle as it had just then stalled.*

"Stinking wolves, next time i shoot to kill with the minigun mowing down the forest."

*R.A.T. unclipped his backpack and let it down with a heavy thud. After unzippping the main compartment he would oddly enough pull out a toolbox, a spare tire and a motorcyle jack stand which seemed like it shouldn't be able to fit in the backpack. Without wasting any time he began doing some quick fixes to his ride.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 pm

*Finally somewhat accepting the "truth" once more he went along with the hunter grabbing his hand.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 pm

*Heavens held Lloyds hand and lead him back to the area where Thundrious's office was, there he saw Miles in his new disguise and walked by hi towards the other offices.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Miles in that form grumbled as a wench in his hand slipped and slid across the ground hitting Lloyd in the foot.*

"Hey kid, you mind passing that wrench over?"
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:53 pm

*Lloyd followed along with Heavens and when the wrench lightly hit him in the foot he gave it back to the man not knowing that was Miles.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 pm

*Miles grabbed the wrench from Lloyd*

"Thanks kid, now go back to your father before he worries."

*Heavens approached knowing that's Miles and played the part.*

Heavens: "He's not my son, I found him and thought id help him find a home."

R.A.T.: "Where is his father than?"

Heavens: "...When I showed up....dead."

R.A.T. : "I see, well if he is willing to i could always take him in. However he will require to do favors in return. Kinda like errands and chores."

*Heavens turned to Lloyd waiting for his answer with a hand on his back transmitting a telepathic message to Lloyd saying that was Miles in disguise.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

*Lloyd inside was overjoyed but was told he had to keep tat hidden and just silently nodded keeping a blank look on is face with a sad frown looking depressed.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:33 pm

*With that R.A.T. kept working on his motorcycle.*

"Alright let me finish this fix and you can join me on the motorcycle."

Heavens: "Alright i'll wait though since my hunting trip has been canceled considering how late its getting"

*With that R.A.T. kept working on the motorcycle and after a half hour of work it was fixed and he got onto the vehicle.*

"Alright good to go"
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:36 pm

*Lloyd remained quiet while he worked on the motorcycle and when it was running he climbed on holding his arms around R.A.T.'s body so he doesn't fly off.*

"Thank you mister"

*In Lloyd's mind he thought hoping Miles read his mind reading this.*

'Now all we need is mom and our family is complete.'
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:39 pm

*With a loud rev R.A.T. drove out of the city towards the laurentia empire to set up a home. When Lloyd thought that Miles indeed heard that but with the unfortunate news he had to wait to think on how to deliver the news.*

*Heavens disguised as the hunter left into the town to buy hunting supplies but once he passed a corner where no one was he vanished in a splash of ooze*

Return to “Tower of the Order”