I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Artifact List Used For Memory Purposes

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Artifact List Used For Memory Purposes

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Gauntlets of Might: Grants the wearer the ability to adapt their strength to the things they need to lift.

Spear of Longinus: Thundarius' personal weapon. A Broken Class Anti-Kuma Weapon, the only one known to have ever existed.

Compass of Rarity: Grandier Fortune's magical compass that points to hidden treasure and artifacts. ‎

Ming Hao Gauntlets: Two ancient Xys Gauntlets that when worn by two people causes those people to fuse into one being until the Gauntlets are removed.

Earing of Hearing: Allows the user to hear even the smallest of things. Such as needle dropping up to 3 kilometres away.

Eye of Sundair: Ancient Nabnjarsi relic that allows the user to teleport without expending energy.

Mind's Chalice: As long as the user holds this, they can read the minds of others even if the other person has abilities that can counter it.

Mask of Negation: A mask that negates all mental abilities when used against the wearer.

Kilec Sword: a sword with the ability to create dimensional portals to anywhere on a planet. Can also be swung to create dimensional fissures.

Pumpern Bar: an ancient weapon unearthed by Ignatius. Has the power to command massive undead armies.

Land Master's Jewel: Domination and control over the element of Earth.

Sacred Sword of the Seventh Saviour: A sword capable of calling forth a consuming lighting that feeds off matter.

Vixcaxx: a powerful opal and pearl encrusted staff capable unleashing otherworldly powers.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “Artifacts and Items”