I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Ezekiel's Study Tome

What began as a simple space station, eventually grew into the Laurentia Empire's full fledged space development program. After ten years hauling supplies back and forth from Kwandrivia to the station, Laurentia Habitat 1 (Snow Queen) was born.
NPC

Ezekiel's Study Tome

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 am

"Oh how the mighty fall" A single voice would say.

Standing directly atop Laurentia's Habitat One space station was a single figure, no taller than 7 feet. Here the figure looked down towards Excelsior, to Laurentia, and to Kwandrivia. She had been observing for some time now the events that were unfolding. In fact, she had been doing so for almost 3260 years now. It was only now that she decided to make any sort of move from her usual resting place on Quinsus, the 5th planet from Kwandrivia.

"Long have my people rivalled the Tartarian, original inhabitants of Kwandrivia. But now, as my people have, the Tartarian too are down to a select few." the tall figure would say.

It was here she picked up the Tome Ezekiel had been sent for. After this, she opened it up and began reading it, using her observed knowledge over the Shrews since they first arrived on Escellsia, New Escellsia and now Kwandrivia. Page by page, Ebyon would slowly read.

Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Ezekiel's Study Tome

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:15 pm

*Meanwhile, on a different part of the Snow Queen station, I would suddenly appear, having sensed the tome's presence here and came to investigate. Something about this tome was...different...to say the least. As I appeared, I turned slowly about me, sensing the tome's location and looking for a route to it. My tail waved back and forth behind me excitedly, this being the first time since Ignatius that I was going to get some action.* If I were a tome...where would I be....hummm... *I muttered quietly to myself.*
NPC

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:33 am

As soon as Ezekiel appeared on the station, 3 astronauts would literally jump away, if they weren't in Zero Gravity. As they came to thier senses, one of them would speak, and loudly.

"Who the hell are you!" the Woman Astronaut would say sternly.

Another would instantly begin typing someone on a console to contact the National Space Development Administration Space Command in Morgenstall. As this went down, cameras would begin recording Ezekiel, just appearing on board the station.

the Woman above, standing on the outside of the structure would simply wait for Ezekiel, she wasn't about to interfere with Kwandrivia, at least not now and definitely not through herself. She continued to read through the tome, taking down every script and word into her mind.

"Never seen this before" She would think to herself.

If Ezekiel could read her mind through the dense armour she wore, he would find that her mind contained so much information moving so fast that it was hard to lock onto any single piece of it. It was an overloading amount of data, and encompassed everything there was to know about Kwandrivia, Quinsus, and mainly, what was known about this universe.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:04 pm

*Before even the first syllable was fully uttered from the woman astronaut's mouth, all three of the astronaut's minds would be assaulted simultaneously, being placed into a stupor-dream like state where no part of the current world could be viewed or acted upon. Their bodies would continue to function normally, allowing normal function, breathing, etc...however, none of them would remember my presence here. After taking care of the astronauts, I turned my attention towards the cameras, waving my hand and causing a tendril of Chronoforce to be shot towards each of them. Once surrounded, the Chronoforce would slow the progress of the recording to the point of stopping, but didn't stop there. Soon they would be rewinding, their previously recorded material distorted and eventually deteriorated to the point of being wiped from the system completely. Once all of the evidence was gone, a strong telekinetic force gripped each of the cameras until they imploded, leaving nothing but a hunk of crushed metal for each of them.* Now...where was I...ah yes..hummmm... *Once finished with the distractions, I turned and slowly stalked towards the place where the woman stood atop the structure, seemingly unaffected by the void of space about her. If any other astronauts were met along the way, they would be knocked out in a similar fashion as before and any cameras would be rewound and crushed. I took note meanwhile of the woman's effective protection of her mind, though it still didn't manage to keep me out. Rather, it took me a bit more effort before I came across the chaotic mess of information that wound its way through her mind. I was impressed, enough to warned that this opponent wasn't to be underestimated. Once I came to the spot in the station where I was directly below the woman, who paid no attention to me up to this point, I stopped and looked upwards at the ceiling. I had already considered meeting her in the void of space, but didn't wish to take that step unless it was absolutely necessary. My tail flicked back and forth behind me as I raised my hands upwards towards the ceiling, using Reality Bending to unleash a rather large Distortion, once which enveloped the area around myself and the woman entirely. The Distortion wasn't aimed at attacking or harming the woman, rather it was one which targeted the fabric of space and reality, which I began to rearrange within the confines of the Distortion area. A few moments after unleashing the Distortion, it would fade, and as it did, the woman would find herself standing on the floor inside the station, her back to me. It so happened I swapped the bit of space that she stood in with the bit that was once where she was now, effectively teleporting her inside the station. Once the Distortion was gone, I spoke in a soft voice teasing voice.* Why, hello there.....it seems you have something of importance, at least to me...you wouldn't happen to be finished with it, now would you...?
NPC

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:23 am

Ebyon would soon find herself enveloped in Ezekiel's Distortion, as this happened, she would be moved from the vacuum of space to the inside of the station. She had no interest in the station right now, just in the tome she had and that Ezekiel wanted and where exactly Ezekiel came from.

"I've only begun dipping into what I desire to know about you, and you're people" Ebyon would say to Ezekiel.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 pm

*I raised an eyebrow at the woman's reply, not expecting such an answer or a complete disinterest in my movement of her. The mystery interested me, as most puzzles did. I drew a hand to my chin in thought before speaking.* I see....perhaps I can suggest a trade then...? I can give you access to a wealth more knowledge than one tome can contain...but in exchange, I would like that tome... *Considering what this person was after, it might have been dangerous to suggest giving her access to Keiz's library...however, that very suggestion could give me a clue as to what she was really after...and besides, I could always lead her to other libraries instead....*
NPC

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Ezekiel spoke of great knowledge of the Shrewish people. That is exactly what Ebyon wanted, and more. There were just so many mysteries Kwandrivia held and so many people's pasts that were but a fog to her.

"I shall take that deal, but another thing I desire is the history of your people, the past, the present and anything pertaining to them. Something I can only grasp by accessing your mind" She would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:14 pm

*I shifted uncomfortably at the suggestion of having her in my mind...I maintained a very high quota of keeping everyone out. I eyed the woman closely, trying to get a sense of why she wanted in...my mental probes showed very little on the subject, just a overwhelming desire to learn as much as it could about the Shrews. I thought for a few moments before replying.* My mind indeed would be the easiest place to access the knowledge you seek...I wonder at the cost. Revealing that much information and especially from that source could be detrimental to my people...I would only allow it if I knew for certain your motives...and why you are here...
NPC

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 pm

The overwhelming thoughts and flowing memories and such showed so many things, the Tartarian Wars, Thundarius, Ignatius, Quinsus and the more time that was spent looking into her mind the more that Ezekiel would learn of Quinsus and other things he was unaware of. Quinsus was probably the most intriguing, as it held two life forms Kwandrivia had, but only had limited of. the Zabnjarsi were one, and the Xys another. Although most of what Ebyon had on the Xys was their people being wiped clean and then last few of them being sent to Kwandrivia, where they wound up just north of the Order in a Hidden Village.

"I am here for knowledge, to advance my Omniscience, to advance all known and need to know." Ebyon would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:12 pm

*I marveled at the things I saw, for indeed they were foreign and intriguing. However, I wasn't so eager to open my mind just yet, for there was still the question of motive...and action upon it.* To advance your knowledge can be a honorable feat...depending on what you decide to do with it....so what is your goal, exactly...? Are you just a passive observer? Or do you plan to use that knowledge in the future to further your own interests...?
NPC

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Ebyon watched Ezekiel like a hawk, observing all his movements gestures and details. She already knew all of it, but she had never seen it up close.

"I can not say things of the future. Those events are undecided and always changing. To say something would be to lie" She would say flipping the tome closed.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 pm

*I continued to keep a hand at my chin, running my fingers across it slowly, thoughtfully. There was much on the line for this single tome...but I felt something different about it...something new. Finally I lowered my hand and nodded.* Very well...I will allow you inside...but I will not allow you to see everything, for some things must be kept secret about the present and concerning the future....However, I will allow you to see what I know about the past and some of the present... *I explained before opening my mind up to the woman, after placing several mental barriers around specific memories and plans I didn't want shown. The rest flowed to her, showing the past wars between Shrews and Anneptii, Shrews and the Eclipse, the rejections and acceptance from mortals, the history of those that fell to their own desires, misusing their powers and those who honored the call to protect and preserve nature and life. The information flowed much like it did in the woman's mind, freely and unrestrained. I took careful watch over my own mind to make sure that the woman did not attempt to explore any other part of it that I didn't wish her to have access to, in case she had some psychic ability.*
NPC

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Ebyon would feel herself pulled into Ezekiel's mind and would observe and watch every detail, memorizing and recording it on her massive collection. She would have no ability to dig any deeper or anything hostile. It was simply her job, her obsession to know anything and everything. After she had finished, she paused for a moment before wanting to be pulled out.

"I now wish to be welcomed to your library as you have already stated I could" She would say.

More details about Quinsus would begin to leak out. The Zabnjarsi, their Empire on Quinsus, and finally the Paradominia Syndicate, her own species. Details told that she with all her wisdom and knowledge was one of the more powerful of her kind. Her people appeared more human, except with minimal body hair, pale skin and most were blind, or had very bad vision. Their capital city, Paradominia Complex was built deep underground inside a massive hollowed out cave system, it was a dark, crime filled place, very much like the depths of Coruscant or Nar Shada. The Zabnjarsi Empire on the other hand was the complete opposite, a bright, white sprawling centre where knight-like Antro-Feline walked and lived with peace and glory.

"If you wish to know more, you are more than welcome to visit" Ebyon would say to Ezekiel, feeling he was the right rank and power to get there safely and without the Order noticing.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:34 pm

*After the woman was finished the information in my mind, I withdrew it and sealed my mind back up once more, feeling a little odd to have shared that space with a complete stranger. When the woman spoke, I followed the slew of memories that she presented, the vast amount of information that was so alien to me, and yet so interesting. I held my breath for a moment, considering the woman's offer, before speaking again, tempted to take the offer, but not as much as I was tempted by the tome in her hands.* I would like to visit, though perhaps another time...and before I can allow you access to our library, I will be taking that tome, if you don't mind... *I responded, holding out my hand for the tome to be given to my, eyeing the woman carefully and wondering if she was going to uphold her end of the deal.*
NPC

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:49 am

"The tome is yours, I look forward to reading it and many other works your Library holds" Ebyon would say to Ezekiel.

Immediately after she would look around the space station and at the things Ezekiel had done. She had yet to depart however, as she wanted to watch and observe how Ezekiel did so first.

Return to “Habitat Laurentia One”