As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Ezekiel's Study Tome

What began as a simple space station, eventually grew into the Laurentia Empire's full fledged space development program. After ten years hauling supplies back and forth from Kwandrivia to the station, Laurentia Habitat 1 (Snow Queen) was born.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Ezekiel's Study Tome

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:41 pm

*I took the tome from the woman once it was offered, telekinetically holding it a few inches from my open palm. I hesitated, wondering about what the woman said and why she did not take leave of this place.* Despite the dealings we have struck, we never properly introduced ourselves...I am Ezekiel...when is it I can expect your presence in Keiz, Miss ____....? *I asked, waiting for the woman to respond, lingering a bit longer in case she wished to visit not.*
NPC

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:34 pm

"I am Ebyon, Omniscience of the Paradominia Syndicate" Ebyon would say to Ezekiel, not before pulling her wrist up and tapping a single button, of which would soon be teleported from the station to her ship.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:21 pm

*I nodded to Ebyon before she teleported away, but said nothing. No response was given as to when she would be visiting Keiz, thus I just had to be prepared. I tucked the new tome away before vanishing also, teleporting back down onto Kwandrivia, specially back to Keiz. I had some reading to do and something told me it wasn't going to be on a subject that I was aware of existing before.*

Return to “Habitat Laurentia One”