They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Ezekiel's Study Tome

What began as a simple space station, eventually grew into the Laurentia Empire's full fledged space development program. After ten years hauling supplies back and forth from Kwandrivia to the station, Laurentia Habitat 1 (Snow Queen) was born.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Ezekiel's Study Tome

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:41 pm

*I took the tome from the woman once it was offered, telekinetically holding it a few inches from my open palm. I hesitated, wondering about what the woman said and why she did not take leave of this place.* Despite the dealings we have struck, we never properly introduced ourselves...I am Ezekiel...when is it I can expect your presence in Keiz, Miss ____....? *I asked, waiting for the woman to respond, lingering a bit longer in case she wished to visit not.*
NPC

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:34 pm

"I am Ebyon, Omniscience of the Paradominia Syndicate" Ebyon would say to Ezekiel, not before pulling her wrist up and tapping a single button, of which would soon be teleported from the station to her ship.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:21 pm

*I nodded to Ebyon before she teleported away, but said nothing. No response was given as to when she would be visiting Keiz, thus I just had to be prepared. I tucked the new tome away before vanishing also, teleporting back down onto Kwandrivia, specially back to Keiz. I had some reading to do and something told me it wasn't going to be on a subject that I was aware of existing before.*

Return to “Habitat Laurentia One”