I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Hezekiah's Mission to Find a Tome

The Ynshael Paddies are a flooded area of land used for growing rice. The Paddies are built into steep hillsides as tiered fields. They are also built along rivers and marshes. Oxen and water buffalo, adapted for life in wetlands, are important working animals used extensively in the Paddies. The soil here is among the best soil on all of Kwandrivia.
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Hezekiah's Mission to Find a Tome

Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 pm

♫After stepping through the portal from my dad's office, I found myself standing nearly knee deep in rice water, in the middle of a flat section of rice groves. I was upon on a hillside, on one of the highest set rice paddies, able to survey the land that lay all around quite well. After arriving, I felt the portal close and began to look around, trying to ignore the water that was soaking my feet and legs. I grasped my rosary relic close to my chest, tapping into the power of my sword Vigilance, allowing a sudden increase in my vision to 360 degrees around and sharpening to that of a hawk's. A moment later, my eyes glowed lightning blue and began to spark, as I unleashed the Raikoglyff, which sharped my eyesight even more. Once these powers were in place, I stood in one spot, looking all about me at once, taking in the view and looking for something that I might take as a clue to follow towards where the tome I was looking for might be hidden.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Environment

Re: Hezekiah's Mission to Find a Tome

Sun May 03, 2015 12:34 am

♦From where Hezekiah appeared, he could indeed see much. Many of the rice flats were deserted, while a few farmers here and there stood in others, tending to the rice. On other paddies, some Surskit walked across the water, some very near to where Hezekiah was. With his enhanced vision, he might be able to see a dark shape looming in one of the rice paddies close to some Surskit. Otherwise, there seemed nothing amiss in the area at this time.♦
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat May 09, 2015 11:40 pm

♫Once I spotted the dark shape in the water, I saw there was nothing else of note, I decided to check it out. I shot towards the nearest edge of the rice-paddie, not wanting to make so much splashing, so instead I took my time balancing on the bank of the paddie, and shot towards where the Surskit were, wondering what that thing was in the water. After coming closer towards the shape and the pokemon, so I was only one level above them, I slowed, deciding to try and take a closer look with the Raikoglyff. At the same time, I bent reality around the paddie below, causing a thin later of Crystallinite to form across the top of the water over the shape, attempting to separate it from the pokemon, in case it was hostile.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Environment

Sat May 09, 2015 11:52 pm

♦As Hezekiah drew closer, he would be able to see the dark shape was very long, and was definitely a living creature. However, even with the crystalline layer on top of the water, there was no stopping what came next. The water of the rice paddie suddenly exploded upwards as a crocodile of gigantic proportions blasted outwards, jaws snapping down upon one of the unsuspecting Surskit in a flash of movement, and then swallowing it nearly whole a moment later. The other Surskit dashed across the water, crying in terror as it fled from the predator, and clearly in shock from losing its partner. Once having downed its meal, the crocodile turned its gaze towards Hezekiah, as though knowing it was being watched. It stared for a few moments, before suddenly submerging and disappearing beneath the surface. If Hezekiah was still watching, his enhanced vision would suddenly lose the creature after it submerged, mysteriously.

A few moments later, however, a dark shape would fill the water in the paddie near Hezekiah, and not but a second after, the crocodile would burst up out of the water next to Hezekiah, its jaws opening in preparation for its next meal. Now that the crocodile was next to Hezekiah, he could take notice that the croc was about the size of a bus, sporting yellow slitted eyes and a long, wicked tail. As his jaws opened, Heze might also notice that some torn pieces of paper showing glyphic writing were stuck on the beast's teeth, probably from one of its last meals. The croc's jaws then began to close as it shot forwards towards Heze, attempting to chomp down on Heze's middle before pulling him down into the water where the croc would probably attempt to swallow him.♦
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun May 10, 2015 12:04 am

♫As the crocodile made lunch of the near by pokemon, I stopped where I was studying the creature. Clearly something like that didn't belong here...so perhaps it had to do with the tome after all. I blinked in surprise as the monster turned its gaze upon me, before then disappearing. I took a defensive stance as it did, ready to move if need be. The spot where the croc then did appear again surprised me, being it came so close. Thankfully I had enhanced speed and reflexes, as well as 360 degree sight, so upon the shadow reappearing so close, I shot to the side, careful to avoid the beast's jaws while also not slipping into the water. As I bolted, the pages on the teeth of the beast caught my eye, so much that I turned to face the beast, just a few yards away from it. This evidence clearly pointed to the beast having everything to do with the tome I was looking for...however, it seemed that the tome was not exactly within reach, yet. There were two possibilities: Either the croc ate the tome, or the croc at the last last person looking for it, and it was now at the bottom of the rice paddie. I assumed the worse, and decided to go to work on attempting to open the croc up.

I stretched out my hand, causing a green telekinetic aura to pulse out around me. Using Reality Bending, I caused the liquid surface of the rice paddie to suddenly glow green and solidify into Green Crystallinite, which spread outwards from me, threatening to quickly cover the entire paddie eventually. At the same time the water below the surface began to transform as well, slowly solidifying as time passed. I took no time in awe of the creature, instead shooting across the layer of Green Crystallinite as I kept my face turned towards the creature, watching its movements in case I needed to dodge again. I raised my hands, causing more green crystals to rise up around the beast, attempting to encase him. I wasn't going to try and cut at him just yet, first I wanted to see if I could trap him first.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Environment

Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm

♦As Hezekiah began to move and transform the water, the crocodile sank below the surface again, suddenly disappearing once again, as though never there. A moment later and the crocodile burst out of the water from the next rice paddie up from Hezekiah's, launching itself downwards at Hezekiah with weight and speed, jaws open and ready to take him hostage, the book pages flapping in the movement of air, though not being dislodged easily.♦
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:03 pm

♫As the beast suddenly disappeared, I narrowed my eyes, suspicious of his sudden disappearance. Thanks to my enhanced sight, I caught the flash of movement from above, watching the beast come down at me from above. I didn't have much time, even still I thrust my hands upwards, causing the green glowing crystallinite to rush upwards around me, forming a hollow pillar into the beasts mouth, large enough to keep it open and even support the beast as it landed. I didn't intend to kill the creature, but to keep myself from being eaten, while also keeping him in place long enough to search. I thrust a hand upward, shooting one end of my beaded rosary up into the beast's throat like a whip, attempting to search deep into the creature to see if I could find anything useful. The Relic glowed with green telekinetic energy, which I used to guide it. Hopefully it was enough to find the tome, if it was even there at all. I gritted my teeth in concentration, using my Raikoglyff's sight enhancement in attempt to help possible see what I was looking for.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

NPC

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:23 pm

♥The moment that Hezekiah's Relic entered the back of the crocodile's throat, he would suddenly feel his entire body being teleported, as a dimensional force no doubt from the crocodile, pulled Hezekiah into another dimensional space. A moment later, Hezekiah would find himself in a very different landscape. Standing up to the knee in water and muck, the dimensional space seemed to be made up of a misty swamp, not unlike where Keiz was located...though Hezekiah might be able to tell the difference.

Sitting on a large fallen, rotting tree about 40 yards away from Hezekiah was another person, one with reptilian features. His green eyes watched Hezekiah closely, while his hands gripped a large tome, one no doubt that Hezekiah was looking for.♥

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 567c2a.jpg

"Figured someone would come looking for this...Nice to have company...and another meal..."

♥At this, the figure raised a hand, and all at once the water and muck around Hezekiah began to rise around him, attempting to trap him in some sort of watery prison. As the water rose to block Hezekiah's sight, the being disappeared, submerging into the water and disappearing from sight, leaving the tome behind on the fallen tree trunk.♥
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:41 pm

♫After being teleported into some other dimension, I stared towards the new creature before me, aparently liking to trap people within the beast and then eat them. Confused by what I saw and where I was, despite being attacked, I questioned him.♫

"Who are you and where am I...? Why are you doing this...? Are you an Anneptis..?

♫The last question was only due to the animalistic nature of his abilities and possible "familiar" who ate me. I turned my eyes on him, marking his position and following his energy signature using the Raikoglyff's sight enhancement. As the water and muck rushed towards me, I spun around, using reality bending to quickly transform the water and mud into green Crystallinite, which I then pushed outwards with an added telekinetic wave, attempting to blast the rest of the water and possibly the creature away from me. I noticed that he left the tome where it once, thus I took a shot, focusing telekinetic power and attempting to pull the book towards me, while keeping an eye out for my captor.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

NPC

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 pm

♥As Hezekiah turned his attention on the tome and attempting to influence it using telekinesis, a portal would suddenly open in front of him, and the creature burst out, aiming a point blank kick towards Hezekiah's chest, attempting to knock him backwards. The creature would then stand in ready stance, facing the Shrew, a long tongue licking his lips.♥

I am called Inguinus...and you are correct, I am an Anneptis...though I do not identify with the Wild Isle or it's Barron...I left them shortly after being transformed and have found hunting and trapping other beings to be much more...appetizing. As for our location, your within the dimensional stomach of my Familiar....though soon you'll be in a different stomach altogether...kukuku...

♥With that, Inguinus spread his arms and unleashed volleys of spines from his body, all aiming towards Hezekiah's immediate area, attempting to turn him into a pincushion. Inguinus then rushed Hezekiah after the spine attacks, purplish energy covering his hands as he readied another attack, which would be launched when he came within reach of the Shrew.♥
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:06 pm

♫I was surprised, to say the least, when Inguinus suddenly attacked without warning, clearly more agile and faster than I had anticipated. I flew back a few feet, but not before two thick walls of green Crystallinite slammed into the space where Inguinus now stood, a retaliation attack, if nothing else. As I scrambled to my feet, I took notice of what this dimension was primarily made of...that being water, and decided to use that to my advantage. Swiftly as possible I leaped up onto a nearby slab of green Crystallinite and thrust a hand downwards towards the water, a second later, firing a large jolt of electrical energy into the water below, and causing a surge of electricity across the water in the immediate vicinity. Despite Inguinus's ability to teleport, I doubted he would be able to react fast enough, especially with the first attack by the Crystallinite. I could be wrong, however, thus I decided to make use of my time. I quickly run forwards, causing thin tiles of condensed green telekinetic energy to form in my pathway, appearing just a few seconds before I ran across them. While I ran, I gained speed, using the Raikoglyff's speed enhancement to almost become a blur, as I shot towards the tome, my true target. As I ran, green telekinetic energy began to pulse outwards from me, increasing my defenses in case the Anneptis attacked again.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

NPC

Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:50 pm

♥Hezekiah's first attack, set Inguinus off guard, causing him to leap forward awkwardly in order to avoid the crystalline slabs threatening to crush him. Even as he turned to face Hezekiah again after dodging, he would be blasted backwards again by the electrical wave, which stunned him briefly. However, this quickly wore off, and he quickly submerged once again, disappearing from sight. A moment later, another portal opened directly in Hezekiah's path and unleashing a torrent of water, no doubt teleported from below. More portals began to open up around Hezekiah after the first, each unleashing more pressurized water at him from different angles, attempting to catch him off guard. Inguinus, meanwhile, reappeared a top the log where the tome was, apparently concerned that Hezekiah would reach his prize and deciding to guard it a little closer.♥
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:56 pm

♫As the portals began appeared and unleashing the water torrents, at first I attempted to block them with green telekinetic shields, much like the tiles that I was stepping on, except larger and thicker. While this would protect me, it also slowed me down, to the point where I nearly had to stop for each portal that opened. Realizing this is what Inguinus wanted, I decided to use more evasive techniques. I quickly ran forwards with the telekinetic tiles still appearing in front of me, using the Raikoglyff's speed inhancements to move past the torrent portals quickly, while conjuring telekinetic barriers at diagonal angles around me so that the water would be parried off to the side, rather than simply blocked, requiring less energy. As I rushed past the portals, I would then come closer and closer towards Inguinus and the log where the tome lay. Once I was about a stone's throw away, I dropped down from where I was running, and focused my energy through my mouth, unleashing a sonic scream/blast, which burst outwards across the area where Inguinus was, attempting to blast him unconscious, or at least cause a fair bit of damage. After releasing the sonic attack, I then touched down on more telekientic tiles and jetted forwards, skimming over the water straight towards where the tome was, hoping that this time I would be fortunate enough to reach it.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

NPC

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:45 pm

♥As Hezekiah continued towards Ignuinus, he began to gather more water around himself, starting to create a fense of water, then eventually a dome. Upon Hezekiah's attack, the soundwaves would hit the barrier, and being it was made of water, would conduct the sound through it, causing it to still hit. In a scream of terror, Inguinus flew backwards as his water barrier exploded outwards, sensing small tidal waves outwards. Inguinus lay in the water a few yards back from the log, ears bleeding and nearly unconscious, he managed to hoist himself up out of the water to stare at Hezekiah, who was free to take the tome.♥

"ugh-ak....worthless Shrew....you won't be so lucky next time..."

♥A moment later, the area around Inguinus began to distort, as his dimensional powers manifested. A moment after his powers began to manifest, the whole world around Hezekiah began to shudder, as the crocodile began preparing to vomit him out of its dimensional stomach. Hezekiah only had a few moments before he would be purged into the rice water where his fight began. After vomiting Hezekiah out, the crocodile would disappear under the water for good, leaving Hezekiah alone with his prize and 3 points earned.♥
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:00 pm

♫Though elated at my victory, I remained focused on my task. I quickly came near the tome and immediately pulled it into my hands using telekinesis, succeeding this time. I stood on the log then, where Inguinus once was, watching him turn in the mud to look at me, and send curses at me. I gave him a stern look, shaking my head as the distortions appeared.♫

"There won't be a next time...."

Even as the world began to dissolve around me, I sent a surge of electrical energy into one hand and discharged it just before being vomited out, attempting to land a final fatal blow to the Anneptii before I was forced out. Whether or not it hit, I would probably never know, but it felt good to obtain victory of such a foul enemy. Once back in the real world, I pulled myself up out of the rice water, and onto a drier spot near the side, fiddling with a pokeball that I pulled from my Relic. With the push of a button, my Abra "Zeek" appeared in a flash of light, a mischevious grin on his face. I grinned back at him, though saying nothing at the moment. He already knew why I called him forth, and a moment later, he [Teleport]'ed us away, back towards Keiz, towards home. Now I had quite the story for Kezia when I returned and a good book to read to boot!♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Return to “Ynshael Region”