USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Wandering in the Bazaar

As one makes it further and further towards the heart of Zen City, one will find that the area around the Great Oak Tree becomes more and more dense with buildings, people and trees. It is in this dense area that one can find the Hanging Bazaar. The Hanging Bazaar is the heart of the Halcyon Kingdom's financial and commercial power. Shops, company offices, and small local sized good manufacturers literally line the treetops.
Ulrick
Pre-Rank
Pre-Rank

Wandering in the Bazaar

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Ulrick casually walked through the market district streets. All around him were colorful fruit and and merchants trying entice new customers. Ulrick purchased a small bag of red skinned fruit. He searched around a found a bench to sit. Stting, Ulrick took bites of the fruit and wondered to himself. He had no real destination or goal. He only knew that he hadn't figured out how to use his strange relic. He contemplated finding someone to train him, but figured it too dangerous for a new comer.

He wanted to get better by 'doing', so he decided do what came to him naturally: fighting. But he would need someone to fight. It was hard to just start a fight. Ulrick couldn't start pummeling the first person he saw, they would never stand a chance. And people were already cautious of a giant man wield with an even bigger weapon so most ran if Ulrick confronted them . Ulrick spit a pit to the ground as he mind mulled over his situation.
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Wandering in the Bazaar

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:23 am

On the road he was sitting in, there were surprisingly so few people. They seemed to wish to go about their businesses without fuss...unfortunately it meant that there weren't many people who Ulrick could fight at all. But there was something...strangely eerie. As if he was being watched from afar? Even if he were to look around quickly, he wouldn't find anyone looking at him in particular, but...

A sudden commotion from down the street. A boy, with long ears like most of the people in this city, running, pushing people away and looking behind him feverishly. The people around him shout as he runs into them, but they say nothing to ease his panic. Clothes in near tatters, he does not look as if he is very wealthy, perhaps even a homeless child. He goes straight to Ulrick, seeing his large weapon and grabs upon his wrist. He looks at him with pleading eyes and shouts,

"Please, sir! Help me! They're...They're gonna kill me!"

He doesn't wait for a response and instead runs into what looks to be an alleyway.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 pm

φEven as the boy ran away, heading down the ally, he wouldn't get very far, for as he ran, he would quickly run headlong into me, who was skipping along innocently. Due to my high density, sugary-sweet self, and the speed at which I was being propelled by my habitual skipping, it probably would be the boy who was knocked backwards. I simply stopped where I was, looking down at the boy with a slightly confused expression. But that didn't last, for a moment later, my lips spread into a toothy grin as one of my hands whipped out from under my robes, pulling a large lollipop from seemingly no where.φ

LOLLIPOP?????

φI nearly screamed at the kid in utter excitement, holding the sweet treat out for him to take, and waiting expectantly for him to take it. My left hand, meanwhile, held the pink colored Zanpakuto in my belt in place, so that it didn't slip out when I bent over.φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

Ulrick
Pre-Rank
Pre-Rank

Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Ulrick's head tracked the two as they went down the alley. He stood up and walked behind them, his shadow engulfing them both. "What is this?!" he yelled as he knocked the lollipop away. The boy's hands were then filled by the big sack of fruit. "Fruit will make you strong, boy." He said, locking his eyes on the child. "Like me", he said as he spit a fruit pit to the ground. "You will run no longer."
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:00 am

The sound of a boots on concrete came from behind the corner. They rounded the corner and they revealed themselves to be a group of Halcyon soldiers. They approached the group and as they did, the boy ducked his head, covering his face with his face with his cap. The front of the group pointed to the boy, very obviously not fooled by his attempt to hide. He seemed to be the commander in the group.

"You! We've finally caught up to you, you troublemaker!"

He looked up at the other two then did a double take. His mouth pursed with annoyance as he looked them over.

"Another group of humans trespassing onto Halcyon territory?! Where are your permits?!"

He held out an outstretched hand to obtain them, keeping a careful eye on the boy to make sure he didn't run.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:28 pm

φI stood in shock of what the large man had done, knocking away the beloved treat, as though he had just slapped me across the face. The poor boy didn't even have a change to take it. And then there was a mention of...fruits. I narrowed my eyes, wondering if the man was a dieter...if he was, I would tear him limb from limb then put him back together using sugar...lots and lots of sugar. My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the soldiers. I listened curiously, hearing that they were perusing the boy, who was looking quite fearful. I squared with the soldier's as they spoke, and just as the commander began to speak, requesting our permits. My arm shot out, and from my sleeve shot out a single lollipop, thrown like a perfectly aimed dagger, straight into the commander's opened mouth. Once inside, it would fill his mouth with sugary ecstasy, probably enough to distract him from the boy and our permits, hopefully enough to make him forget altogether...there were very few who could resist the taste of my sweets.φ

CANDY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

φI screamed out, thrusting both hands skyward, where from my sleeves I produced a small rain-shower of lollipops and other candies, which would all shower over the militia group, attempting to distract the rest of them. My eyes centered on Ulrick meanwhile, and narrowed, my pink iris's gleaming in suspicion. I didn't speak, not yet...I was waiting to see what he would do...φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Ulrick
Pre-Rank
Pre-Rank

Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Ulrick didn't understand what was going on. He had never seen food being used as a physical weapon before, let alone candy. While it was silly in nature, this candy coated man was definitely dangerous. Ulrick grabbed the sack from his back and let it fall to the ground, revealing his weapon. "Run." he said to the boy. Standing ready for a fight, Ulrick yelled, "I do not know who you are but I will not move. You will not hurt this body."
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:40 pm

The commander opened his mouth,

"GET THEM, GET ALL OF TH--"

before a lollipop got stuffed in his mouth to silence him. The rest of the mitilia were dancing around being showered over by candy, but a few of them managed to ignore the candy making cloud and charge right for Ulrick, who had already was branishing his weapon at them. They approached him apprehensively, surrounding him first while the commander pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and stomped over to join the circle; the commander was obviously a fan of more bitter tastes. His slick blonde hair had turned frazzled as he made his way there and his eyes, once blue-green, were grey and furious as he approached Ulrick, though keeping his distance.

"What do you mean you don't know who I am?! I'm the commander of the Halcyon Kingdom and you just let a thief get away with a valuable artifact that took scientists 15 years to dug up, you dimwit!"

He turned back to his men, some who were distracted by the candy and were gorging themselves with it and others who did like it, but disliked the wrath of their commander more. The latter stood sheepishly,

"Follow the boy now! He's number one priority! I better not hear of your failure!"

The commander elf barked out and drew his broadsword, the sound of metal on metal being released from its chamber. His men cautiously moved around Ulrick to pursue the boy.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 pm

φMy eyes flashed again, a dangerous pink color, but this time not at Ulrick...rather at the commander. His resistance to the lolipop was far too strong for me to ignore. I balled my hands into fists, my face flushing a dangerous shade of pink, my hair standing on end as though I had been struck by lightning. I even began to foam at the mouth...pink foam, like bubblegum.φ

DIETER!!!!!!

φMy scream was no longer happy and filled with joy, rather it was angry and filling with the hatred of a thousand past wars, deep and gutteral. I began to shake violently, my eyes bugging out, my skin turning an ugly shade of brown. After a few moments of this, I suddenly stood still, and then exploded. Literally. A sudden tidal wave of brown viscous liquid blasted outwards across the soldiers and their commander, and spread outwards from them. The liquid was actually chocolate, and as it touched each of the soldiers, it would harden around them, solidifying and attempting to hold them in place. The chocolate that reached the commander would be different however, for it had an unnatural current to it, as though it was specifically attracted to him. Upon contact, it would begin soaking into his clothes and oozing up across his body, attempting to cover him entirely. And should any of the soldiers decide to taste the chocolate, they would be in for a mighty sweet surprise.....φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:03 pm

((Bump))
Abilities