I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Lloyds new home

A near endless multistory suburban city that sprawls the best it can with the limited waterfront land it has. Here players can purchase various pre-made homes or have thier's placed on a lot.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Lloyds new home

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:47 pm

*RAT had arrived within half an hour rather than the time he spoke of and had landed his motorcycle infront of Terah's house from flight by jetpack. When he picked Lloyd up he spoke to Lloyd about the whole situation and all about Terah. Even though he wished he could have Lloyd stay with him he had to let him live with those who can publicly be considered family and once he landed he pulled out the small suitcase of his possessions from the storage compartment of the motorcycle.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Lloyds new home

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:53 pm

*Lloyd had slumped off the motorcycle wearing his ragged cloak hiding all but his face as he got off he opened his cloak adn a small Starly pokemon flew out standing on his shoulder, a slight smile crossed his face as he looked at the pokemon, with a hug goodbye Lloyd spoke to RAT*

"Thank you for the home sir"

*He then slowly approached the door and knocked on the door of the home while his Starly just stood perched on his shoulder. If the door was opened jsut as Lloyd knocked she would see Lloyds hand were mutated into a two fingered hand with both "Fingers" being two long 7" claws with fleshy mounds complete with knuckles and webbing between the two fingers.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:37 pm

When Llyod knocked at the door, no one came. That was because Terah hadn't arrived home yet. From where RAT, he could probably spot Terah running down the street, on the sidewalk straight towards him, llyod and her home. As she came closer, she came to a stop beside RAT.

"I took on a mission, that way we have something to do right away" She said holding a paper with the details.(http://kwandrivia.net/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=560)

She hadn't yet taken notice of Llyod because she was far too excited to be doing a mission.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:39 pm

*Once RAT had all his possessions off the bike he got back on*

"Alright, I leave him with you. If you ever needa nything at all Lloyd knows where I live."

*Rat then waved a goodbye to Lloyd on the inside hiding his emotions rather well and flew off via the jets as flight on his motorcycle.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:45 pm

*Lloyd waved a goodbye to RAT after fixing his hair to cover his missing eye where it was just pitch black darkness and turned to Terah looking to the ground speaking in a shy tone on the inside impatient for the mission.*

"Where is this mission taking place?"

*Lloyd looked around at the environment waiting to get going.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:16 pm

"GOODBYE" Terah yelled as RAT left on his Jet Cycle thing.

Terah turned to Lloyd and looked him up and down, there wasn't a thought of negativity inside her. Looks didn't matter, nor did she care what someone was, unless they were bad.

"The mission is in some place called the Halcyon Kingdom, I've never been there, and don't know how to get there" Terah would say.

"I guess we should start by heading to the Teleportal, that way we can be teleported right to the place we need to be." Terah would say.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:36 pm

"Where is this teleportal?"

*Lloyd would reach out and grab Terahs hand wanting to walk holding her hand careful not to harm her with the two sharp claws.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:53 pm

"That's a very good question, I saw it on a map, but have forgotten. Let me check my phone" Terah would say pulling out her phone and scrolling through a Map App.

When she did pull out the phone, she did so with the hand Llyod had tried to hold. After fidning the right place, she turned the phone to him.

"Were going to have to take a Streetcar there, but it's not that far" Terah would say, trying to locate the place the street car stopped.

"Oh, I'm Terah by the way" She would say.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:51 am

"My name is Lloyd"

*Once he knew where to go he would begin making his way there.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:04 am

Terah would follow Llyod, as she followed him she would surf the web and look at social media.

"So, what are your powers, or fighting style" Terah would ask.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 pm

"Ummm better than describe it it would be better I show you when we are out of the city. I wont harm you with it at all. Of the part of it I do know a cqc sword style is what I can describe."

*Lloyd spoke walking further trying to think of how to describe what he can do besides that.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:23 pm

"OOOH, you use a sword too!" Terah would shout.

"Is it anything like my Bering Straight" Terah would say pulling the massive blade from her back.

"Some guy in a shop reforged the blade for me, he does a good job" She would say admiring the work.
NPC

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 pm

As the two walked towards the Grand Teleportal, which was pretty far away. They would both if they looked ahead and up, see a speeding taxi flying directly towards them. The Speeder was older looking Dominion Federation technology. The Speeder would pull up to the two of them and someone would call out from inside it.

"Get in, before the next taxi comes" the Driver would say, demanding they get in before another taxi gets the service.

Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:02 pm

*Lloyd looked to Terah for a decision on this waiting to see her reaction.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Terah quickly got in the Taxi, it was safe for sure, she had been here long enough to know, plus the Order would never let anything bad go down in this city. After Terah got in, she would wave her hand to tell Llyod to enter.

"To the Teleporter's please" Terah would say.

Return to “City of Order”