I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Terah seiler alive?!?

A near endless multistory suburban city that sprawls the best it can with the limited waterfront land it has. Here players can purchase various pre-made homes or have thier's placed on a lot.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Terah seiler alive?!?

Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:13 pm

*Over the 6 months one of the things that occured was Miles had heard rumors of a woman named Terah Seiler and once he learned of this he discreetly began his search and the intel he found led him to the city among the order. It was hard to believe she survived what occured but he knew a seiler like her could not be killed easy.*

*While searching the city though he withheld his sergeant R.A.T. persona and disguise with Miles's deceased status now solidified over the 6 months as his tombstone was found by multiple and word spread fast.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Terah seiler alive?!?

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:47 am

Throughout the ^ months since Ignatius' defeat, Terah would spend her entire time living in peace within the Order. She had a small side job walking dogs and was taking on minuscule missions. She lived close to the outskirts of the city, in a small house that was no bigger than a mid sized moving van. At the moment, Terah was at her door, getting ready to leave.

"Gotta go get the Bering Straight Sharpened, internet says there's three shops, Cinderkeep, Miles Modes and Engineering Bay. Maybe I'll go to one of those" Terah would say as she exited her home and locked the door behind her.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:25 pm

*Near the area Miles saw her and was about to rush and hug her but was reminded of his identity he had to assume so he thought quick and approached her hding his enthusiasm well.*

"Excuse me miss Terah Seiler is it?"
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 am

"WHOA a Soldier!" Terah would say loudly, her voice echoing.

"Wait, WAIT, I didn't do anything, powers don't work here, I swear" Terah would say almost immediately after.

Not a moment later, she would speak again, while looking down at this guy. (She's 7 foot 1, being a genetically modified clone and all)

"I was just going to get a weapon sharpened, that is all, nothing bad here." She would say.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:58 pm

"Oh its nothing like that. I just have something to tell you but its something i can't say in public is all."

*Miles mentioned curious as to why she was so tall but putting that aside for now.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:11 pm

"Nope, Nope, not bringing strange men into my home. Can you walk and talk? Do you know where the MMA Shop is?" Terah would ask in a speedy tone,she really wanted to get exploring and having fun.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 pm

"I can't mention it in public but MMA shop will work perfectly actually."

*Rat walked around the corner where his motorcycle was parked and started it walking it in view.*

"If you hop on i can drive you there. Otherwise i'll gladly meet you there."
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:36 pm

"Lead the way" Terah would say, firing up her Vernier Boots only to find they didn't work in the Order.

"Dang it all, I guess I'm going with you" Terah would say walking to the motorcycle ad getting on if allowed.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 pm

*With a rev and acceleration Rat sped to MMA shop. On the way he made sure to be careful of busy areas where pedestrians walked.*

(Creating topic at the shop area)

Return to “City of Order”