I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

New years eve party rp.

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

New years eve party rp.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:50 pm

(not sure where in here ooc rps are so placing it here.)

*As Miles seemingly walked into a clearing in the forest under control of something Miles would feel a surge of power from a mysterious source. Power equal to even a 1st rank in power, which was immediately used by the controlled miles to shape a huge party hall complete with dj booth, buffet, party games, open bar....anything a kickass new years party would need with Miles in the center of the building. When Miles woke from his trance he would seem to have forgotten about any worries he had about his son, Azriel, and him being weakened from goldbeard. This effect lured and effected all other living beings in Kwandrivia good and evil alike forcing everyone to get along for the new years eve party.*

*Soon the people arrived by the dozens and Miles felt he should get the music going playing the playlist organized starting with a song labeled youtube rewind 2013*

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7jtC8vjXw8 song played)

Return to “Alternative Roleplay”