There is nothing of importance to report.

Mini Scenario Gen #1: Let's Have Some Fun.

Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Mini Scenario Gen #1: Let's Have Some Fun.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:39 am

Long time no see everyone. You might be wondering where I hopped on off to...oh who am I kidding, most people know where I've been. :P With the recent increase in RP forums popping up and people really wanting me to join in, I've want to finally admit it...I'm rusty. The best way to shake off the rust is to practice, right? So while I was browsing carefully through my Google Docs, I stumbled upon a mini scenario generator that I thought to make a small game out of.

The rules of the game are simple. I will randomly generate three mini scenarios with surrounding two people (those two are determined prior to the RP beginning), with a narrator. The goal of the two players is to try to make those other scenarios work together seamlessly...or as seamlessly as they can, hehe. The name of the game is improvisation, while still staying in character.

Narrators! You will oversee the game as well as play parts like NPCs, monsters or even make events happen to mess with the players! Note: narrators don't need to be admins...if they want to become one though, think of this as safe practice...;>. I have a small pack that will make narrating a little easier (and personally a little more fun) while having you practice adaptability as well......or you can wing it! Your choice!

Here's an example with my characters Umbrix and Elodie:

1. Umbrix and Elodie meet during the zombie apocalypse. Umbrix needs Elodie's help.
2. Elodie is Umbrix's hired bodyguard.
3. Umbrix is under a terrible curse. Elodie knows how to cure it.

Somehow the two players have to, with characters that have never experienced a zombie apocalypse, have to make a terrible curse, a cure and bodyguarding happen during it while keeping character. So the madness ensues.

Though only two people are allowed to be placed in the mini scenario generator, I'll allow one or two people to hop in briefly to maybe make their situation a little better...or worse. For example, maybe Ezekiel can come in to curse Umbrix or maybe he can be the one who Elodie remembers can cure the curse. Either way, creativity and shenanigans!

So let me know what you think and if you like this idea! And if so, let me know who wishes to be what.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Mini Scenario Gen #1: Let's Have Some Fun.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:48 pm

I wish to participate in this. It seems interesting.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:00 pm

*gasps* "She does exist!" O_O!
Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:04 am

....*tongue click* .....

.....Anyway, am I putting two of you in, or just Tensei?
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:12 am

Just let me know when everything is all ready to go, and I'll be back. ^^ Even a P.M. is fine to alert me of things I may need to know, ya know? I'll be... Around. ^^
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm out of town at the moment, so I can't promise being very active, sorry...

Return to “Alternative Roleplay”