I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Member Recruiting Ideas

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Member Recruiting Ideas

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Anyone have any ideas for getting some new members, or maybe some of the old esc ones?
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Member Recruiting Ideas

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Honestly, in my opinion, the best way to get new members is to keep the site active. You can do all the campaigning, advertising, etc you want, but if people don't see the site being active, then they won't really want to join. I don't think that its a good idea to put too much thought & action into getting new members if it sacrifices your ability to put thought & action into the site itself and improve it and its activity. That isn't to say that some advertisement is bad either, but from what I've seen, you've been covering that pretty well already and I believe that it's paid off. That being said, I guess you have to evaluate who your audience is as well. I have nothing against the people from Old Esc, I would love to see them back....However, if they decided not to support former Esc, why would they want to come here...? There isn't any point in beating a dead horse, so to speak, if people have made up their minds that they don't wish to rp here or in general. A gentle, friendly reminder is fine, but beyond that, I wouldn't worry too much...

Again, just my opinion, take it as you will~
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Member Recruiting Ideas

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:13 pm

True, maybe it's best not to nag, as I do that too much. Maybe I could make up a small advertisement page, like an 800x640 document. Or somewhere around there.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “General Discussion”