They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

banned game...with a twist

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

banned game...with a twist

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Yes I have revived the your banned game, however to make things interesting you must at each turn list three key words and the next person must try and use those three words in the reason that person is banned...bonus points if you ban the person who banned you using the three words creatively.

First 3 words.

phone, cheese, and reminder.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: banned game...with a twist

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 am

I tried to text your phone last night with a cheesy quote from Dragonball Z, but all I got was a self reminder that i had to ban you..

Animated, Laptop, Sewer
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:04 pm

I was on my mom's labtop watching an animated skit when the computer randomly opened up an ad where it showed you lost in the nasty sewers....because you let that picture get taken you are banned.

Carpentry, Online, Fan
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Carpentry can not be done Online, and even if it could, I wouldnt be a fan ot it.

Gundam, War, 1979
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “Forum Games”