They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

This is why dogs can't read

A freshwater lake the Order uses to supply it's town with freshwater. It's shores are rocky and steep and the lake itself sits 300 meters below the surrounding landscape..
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: This is why dogs can't read

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:28 pm

"Hello there! I was just passing by and I noticed that you were really tall and that's what lead me over here to you. However, now that I'm looking at you, you could be useful to me and getting to where I need to be. Hmm, wold you mind helping me get to some place really cold? I really need to get to that place because I have something that I need to get."

She said with the utmost passion in her voice, she really needed this woman her on her little quest or whatever you'd call it. Her eyes filled with joy as she waited for the reply from this mega woman, she was really hoping that she would say yes and not anything other than that.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:41 pm

"I was just looking for somewhere to go myself, Sure, why don't you come. I'm sure the people operating that teleportal can get us somewhere cold quickly." Alieth would say.

Alieth would then begin walking, straight through the crowd, ignoring anyone that came close to her and tried to stop her and talk.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:09 pm

"Well that was easy."

Chusin was a bit thrown off by the quick reply, but nevertheless she was happy that she had someone to tag along with. She was still trying to get the hand of this place and following someone who knew their way around was always a good idea in her book. So as the woman mowed through the crowd, she simply followed her; it was still weird that she was getting everyones attention just by walking pass them.

"Man, being her must really have its ups and downs."
NPC

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:25 pm

As the two approached the Telportal, two people, one a futuristic looking Knight and another a High Elf Shaman would be standing beside a globe. The Globe would display the world of Kwandrivia.

"Welcome to the Grand Teleportal, where would you like to go" the Future Knight would say.

The High Elf was scanning over the globe, looking at various things and writing them down.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm

"Were looking to go somewhere cold, somewhere with snow and ice" Alieth would say looking back and down at Chusin to make sure she was correct.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:35 pm

"Huh? Oh, yes! Somewhere very cold and with lots of ice and snow, but it need to be super duper below zero cold and not just simply cold."

She needed it to be like that because reasons that would soon be found out once they got there, she couldn't wait to get going and since everything was going so well; she smiled a bit and just sighed a bit.

"Well now lets get a move on shall we?"
NPC

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:49 am

After both of them asked to go somewhere cold, the Future looking knight would look at the High Elf then to the Teleportal.

"Right this way, the Teleportal will take you to one of the many Icy location around Kwandrivia" the Knight would say leading the two to the Gran Teleportal where they could walk into it and be taken to where they need to go.

"If it does happen to be in the Halcyon Kingdom, I suggest wearing these, they tell the High Elves that you are an outsider that is welcome to the nation. Otherwise, they might consider you a target and try and eliminate you" the Knight would say handing a black cloak to both Alieth and Chusin.

Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:55 am

Alieth would take the cloak from the Knight and wait for Chusin to do so as well. After she did, she would move towards the Teleportal, and hopefully be on with this quest.

Return to “Lake”