USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Status report with Terah

A freshwater lake the Order uses to supply it's town with freshwater. It's shores are rocky and steep and the lake itself sits 300 meters below the surrounding landscape..
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Status report with Terah

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:11 pm

*RAT sat along the lake maintaining a rifle awaiting Terah to report on the status of Lloyd after sending her a message about where to meet RAT*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Status report with Terah

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Just as RAT took apart the firing mechanism a loud taxi would pull up. Out from the taxi would be Terah, falling down as she hurried.

"HE"S GONE!" She would yell very loudly.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 pm

*With an instant rage Miles threw the gun aside and yelled at the top of his lungs while his head was pounding in pain whicha t this point Miles ignored often despite what it meant**

"WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!"

*Meanwhile Heavens was doing his best to calm Miles down*

'Miles look as tragic as this is we have a problem we need to solve RIGHT NOW'

*seemingly to himself Miles would yell to his left*

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT MY SON IS MISSING!!!!"

Heavens 'look I apologize for your troubles in regards to your son but if your mind is soup it won't matter if he is here or not. so if you aren't going to do something soon you will have forced my hand.'
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 pm

As soon as Miles began yelling, Terah would pull back a bit and brace for a fight. She just wasn't sure what was wrong right now, or she was just too young to realize anything.

"SORRY!" Terah would yell trying to get it through.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 pm

*Miles looked back to Terah yellinga t the top of his lungs*

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT."

*During this Miles's nose began bleeding a bit as his mind pulsed more*

*Heavens* 'I see you have forced my hand then. I apologize in advance.'

*in Miles's rage his ooze began rapidly expanding from his being and swarm Terah too fast for her to respond and it would rocket off into the sky taking Terah, Miles's core presence, the excalibur, oni blade and gauntlet, and the exploknuckles. leaving a body with R.A.T.'s gear on his person separating his consciousness from R.A.T. entirely and using permanency on all items within R.A.T. cutting off all powers connected to R.A.T.*

Return to “Lake”