They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Kasane's Exam Part 3: Climbing the Space Elevator

Just off the coast of Federation City is the space elevator that was first used to transport goods and supplies between Federation Colony and Federation City. Since the creation and addition of the Mass Drivers the space elevator's has declined to the point where it is no longer used. The Island has since been converted into a massive residential zone for people to live. The Space Elevator is now primarily used for people as opposed to goods.
NPC

Re: Kasane's Exam Part 3: Climbing the Space Elevator

Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:09 pm

When the Kasane clone came to be, the Girl's enhanced reactions instantly said attack, and thus her suit soul glow red for a half second before all the glow would flow to her shoulders. After the small charge, two massive twin beams would lance forwards instantly consuming the Kasane clone that was used to trick her. Before she knew it however, Kasane came from behind, attacking with the flames and disable droid.

Thanks to Kasane appearing behind her, her support unit could attack from behind, but that was all to late, Kasane's flames had already won regardless of the help from any support unit. Still the support unit would fire upon him, using it;s main guns, missiles and machine guns.

Meanwhile, as the girl was defeated, she would toss the orb away letting it fall towards gravity. Where from below a beam could be seen shooting towards it.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:59 pm

*Thanks to the Force based defenses around me, the support attacks would little damage, though they would eat through my defenses rather quickly, making my Force auras nearly vanish within a few seconds. As the girl tossed the ORB, my attention was completely diverted, I didn't even think about her again or her support attacks. Thankfully, I had the magical Mist still spread out, and as I saw the ORB tossed, I immediately disappeared, moving through the magical medium once more. A second later, I appeared just below the ORB, hand outstretched, grabbing accurately for the ORB, ready for it to pull me out of the area as it had always done before the moment I touched it. I also mentally contacted both Apep and Thanatos, making sure that they knew we were moving soon.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:42 pm

When Kasane moved for the ORB, the ORB itself would begin moving. It shot away from him, and fast, like a Snitch, each grab Kasane might take at it, the ORB would just evade him. Attempts to surround the ball using sand, or stone or something of the sort would result in the ball phasing through it. For now at least... The ball, at great speeds would lance away disappearing into the stary sky as is headed away from the space tower and towards the direction one of the moons was in. As it blasted off it would appear to separate into two replicas of itself, one headed for the moon Kexyfreck and the other for Ghilandus.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:58 pm

*Before the ORB got too much further away, I would suddenly appear in between it and its new destination, using the Mist to travel so quickly. Upon teleporting, as a last ditch effort to keep it from getting away, I would reach out with the Force, using [Force Manipulate] in an attempt to pull the ORB back towards me, and since the Force was not a material, I hoped it wouldn't be able to simply phase through it. If this didn't work, I would activate [Knight Speed], once again becoming a blur of movement to catch up to the ORB, attempting again to capture it, or both pieces if it had already split apart.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Environment

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:13 pm

The Force Manipulation would wrap around the ORB successfully grabbing it, or it would have had it been the correct one...

Far off, heading towards Ghilandus was the ORB, speeding along leaving a light streak behind it despite being in space. Not long after it got away, Kasane would grasp onto it, instantly Teleporting him to the Cantina in the Order.

Return to “Space Elevator Artificial Island”