They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Kasane's Exam Part 3: Climbing the Space Elevator

Just off the coast of Federation City is the space elevator that was first used to transport goods and supplies between Federation Colony and Federation City. Since the creation and addition of the Mass Drivers the space elevator's has declined to the point where it is no longer used. The Island has since been converted into a massive residential zone for people to live. The Space Elevator is now primarily used for people as opposed to goods.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Kasane's Exam Part 3: Climbing the Space Elevator

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:28 pm

*It was just morning as in a poof, I suddenly appeared in a fake city that surrounded the Space Elevator. Thanatos and Apophis appeared with me, thankfully. I looked around as soon as we appeared, taking note of the unusual quiet and absence of people around. It seemed the city was deserted...strange. I continued to look around, reaching out with the Force, and quickly feeling the same strange technological presence that I did when I was around tG. It seemed that the two had some connection, although I wasn't exactly sure what it was. As I continued looking, I saw no source of another orb...or anyone else for that matter. I wasn't really sure why I was here, as neither did Thanatos or Apep... I was stuck, so we began to slowly walk around, looking to hopefully bump into someone or something that would tell us.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Kasane's Exam Part 3: Climbing the Space Elevator

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Not a moment later, a hologram of Thundarius would appear that would start to walk out of a building. He looked up and around at all the stuff here then to Kasane.

"Ah, it's you again, You've made it here first I see." Thundarius would say his holographic self flickering in and out a bit.

"This is Dominion Federation Territory, the Space Elevator or something like that... At the moment your goal is another ORB at the very top and end of this elevator. Like the last, the moment you touch it you'll be taken to your destination." Thundarius would say pointing towards the Space Elevator which itself was at least two miles wide, and so tall it disappeared into the sky.

After that, he would flicker away leaving Kasane to do his thing.
Monsters

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Not a moment after Thundarius left, a streak of blue light would be seen weaving in and out of the buildings. As it got closer, a training android could be seen flying in some sort of armour that granted it flight among many things. The next moment, this very same Training Armoured Android would draw forth a long rifle and fire 3 shots towards Kasane, the first two aimed towards him and the final beneath. It's other hand and arm had a large shield mounted to it.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:59 pm

*I wasted no time, as Thundarius disappeared, I jumped on Apep's back, and with Thanatos behind me, we took off, soaring up into the air, directly towards the top of the space elevator, Apep flying up and around the station to help give us even footing. We skimmed its surface, as Thanatos and I looked back towards the Android, whose shots missed us as Apep flew up upwards before.*

I hate machines!!!

*I growled out loudly in frustration. I was getting sick of them at this point...first fighting tG, now this part of the exam....I had actually enjoyed being in the desert and pyramids while it lasted...but it seemed the tables turned. Thanatos barked his agreement, as I drew out my sword, focused the Force around me, as my sword ignited with Apep's Inferno Flames. A second later, I bent backwards drawing up power, and once the Android was in sight, I flung myself forwards, unleashing a wide cutting arch of energy, which burst towards the Android at high speeds, covered in Inferno flames and also crackling with technological disruption powers from [Improved Force Disruption/Disable Droid]. This would hopefully, upon hitting the Android, both slice through him, disrupt his functions, as well as turn the energy inside of him against him, and possibly simply destroy him altogether. Any of those things could happen separately of each other as well, if one of them was blocked of avoided. I also focused on the slash, so that if the Android attempted to move out of the way, I would cause the slash to explode, hopefully catching it enough to cause some of the earlier mentioned effects.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Monsters

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:33 am

It seemed Kasane took no time in simply slaughtering the poor training droid, it was struck and blown to bits scattering it's pieces about the area. This immedietly triggered the Simulator in the area to pump up the level. Right beside Kasane, floating holographic translucent text would appear.

"Victory"

"Preparing Level 2 Combat Droid"

This combat droid was in the upper atmosphere, hovering with some sort of wingless flight system. It was gold, red and yellow and dawned a shield and sword. It waited for Kasane.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Humph...

*Was my reply to the destroyed droid. My victory was short-lived, it seemed, for the text appeared a moment later, as did my next opponent. I stared up towards him, my expression livid. I walked back up Apep's back, watching as we circled up the tower, closer and closer to my target. I pondered how this system was working...and how it would react as I continued to defeat the droids. My focus also was on the ORB, which was at the top of the elevator, still further way, but drawing closer.*

Ridiculous...Keep going Apophis...

*I mumbled, kneeling down on Apep's back, as I meditated, gathering more Force energy within and around myself. Soon, [Force Barrier], [Knight Armor], and [Energy Resistance] were raised around me, separately, yet creating a glowing aura of Force power around me. Apep continued to fly up and around the tower, careful to avoid the droid by making sure we passed him while we were on the other side of the tower, and continued to go upwards. I waited while meditating, using [Force Sight] if necessary to track the droid to see if it followed. If it did, I would then take necessary action.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Monsters

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:13 am

As soon as Kasane passed by the Droid, it would start running up the side of the tower following him, while doing so it took it's shield and mounted it back to it's shoulder to match the other one. For now it ran, it didn't attack as causing damage to the tower meant that the Dominion would be cut off from Space.

Environment

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:19 am

As Kasane was running up, he would notice that ahead of his position were defences, a lot of em, all mean to protect the tower from asteroids, and asteroids being huge, meant huge guns and torpedoes.

At first, the turret would ignore Kasane, but shortly after he passed where the first line was, they would glow Blue, as if trigger by him passing them. With that, they would rise out of their port hole with speed and begin firing human sized bolts of plasma at Kasane.

Another defense, the torpedoes were next, like the AA Guns, they too lifted from their port and began firing upon the Mummy. These were the size of small homes, and each missile the size of a human as well.

Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:23 pm

*It wasn't long after the guns rose and started there I attack, that we quickly descended closer to the tower itself, I started running down across Apep's back and towards his tail. A moment later, the dragon turned in mid-air, and whipped his tail back up towards the top of the tower, throwing me upwards across the toward at high speeds so that as I shot upwards, I skimmed the surface of the tower, hopefully using it to avoid more of the plasma shots and missiles. For any who strayed, either towards Apep or myself, they would be blasted either with Inferno Flames from Apep or Wind-Force Disruption slashes from my sword, depending on whom they targeted. Once I landed upon the tower itself, I began to run up it, using the moment from Apep's toss and activating [Force Speed] to boost my speed even more, so that I became nothing more than a blur that moved up the tower continually, hopefully out of the range of both the droid and the turrets, as well as using the tower for more protection, since I could run on all sides of it.

Once I began entering less and less air and gravity supported atmosphere, I would use air & earth magic and bandages to help stick myself to the tower, allowing for me to continue to scale it, though continued speed helped me stay on course. Hopefully I would be closing in on the ORB soon...I was really getting sick of this place and all of its machines. Meanwhile, Apep and Thanatos would remain behind, out of the range of the guns, though throwing the occasional attack at the droid following behind me, if it was...attempting to hinder its movement only, and not destroy it.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:26 am

After Kasane bypassed the defences, they would all stop and sink back into the tower. The Droid that was pursing him and meant as a fight would also stop. Now in space, Kasane would be faced with the final task, a 4th Rank Member of the Dominion. A Guardian Armour user named Bernier, wearing none other than her Guardian Armour. Behind her floating a few thousand Kilometers away was her support ship.

"OOOOIIIIII, why so fast?" a girly shriek would call out to Kasane, who somehow would be able to hear through Dominion Technology that transmitted sound into vibrations that when they hit someone those vibrations became sound to their brain.

Floating there, a Girl in Armour would taunt Kasane.

"Cmon, Cmon!" she would say placing the ORB he needed into a Dimensional Container.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:00 pm

*I slowed as I saw the girl up ahead, waiting for me no doubt. My eyes narrowed a little upon seeing her possession of the ORB, which was my true goal. Now it seemed she was standing in my way...how annoying. I didn't care about her really, in the sense that I only wanted to get the ORB...if I had to chop in in half to get it, then so be it...but I would rather not go to that extreme...too much work. I began to size her up, seeing the mechanical armor around her, I knew this fight would be similar to fighting tG....even more annoying.*

Why don't you just hand the ORB over, girly...I wouldn't want you to get hurt when I have to take it away....

*I called out, slowing to a near stop now, having no interest in coming too close to her. Around me, large amount of Force energy pulsed around me in the various amount of Force-type armor that I created earlier. I continued to hold my sword at the ready, my bandages whipping about me, ready to do my bidding...*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:19 am

"you'll have to get off the Space Elevator and come get me first" She would call out to Kasane taunting him.

After those words her Guardian Armour would glow before she herself would be shot backwards, moving backwards she stuck her tongue out and made bubbling noises.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:00 pm

*My face contorted with a frown upon seeing the girl taunt me so. Adding to the hate of technology that was already built up over the course of this exam, the girl's behavior and attitude only frustrated me more, enough to get my blood boiling a little. I sighed heavily, before launching myself off the elevator towards the girl.*

You asked for it....

*I said in little more than a whisper, as I shot towards the girl. To move, I simply used [Force Manipulate] on myself, allowing me to propel myself in any which direction with a small bit of effort, though it got better as I used it more. While floating towards her, I focused my energies, causing the seals on many of my bandages to suddenly glow, before they exploded outwards, summoning about 6 dozen pellet sized pieces of titanium. I flourished my hands about, concentrating more Force energy into the aura around me. A moment later, I reached out with [Force Manipulate], taking control of about half the pellets, making them suddenly wiz around and blast off towards the girl at high speeds, attacking him from many angles and directions at once. Due to their size, they would be extremely difficult to repel individually, and even simultaneously would be difficult. They were also dense enough, being Titanium, that they should do at least some damage to the girl, if not at least being able to find a way inside her suit and targeting her specifically, which was my main goal if possible. The rest of the pellets orbited myself, adding to my already bolstered defenses, which remained as I shot towards the girl, gaining speed, and holding my katana at the ready, hoping to get close enough to deal some real damage...*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 pm

As the Girl shot backwards, she would notice the pieces of Titanium incoming at high speeds from multiple vectors. While moving backwards, she called to her ship to move forwards to provide fire support to help counter the moving bits of metal.

She herself would target them using her targeting systems and would begin firing off bursts of bullets from her wrist mounted VULCAN guns. While she was doing this, her support ship would begin firing streams of spiraling energy from it;s secondary guns aiming to strike or slow down the fragments of metal coming her way. While firing her wrist VULCAN's her two shoulder units would lift upwards before releasing 12 Funnels

Each funnel would target the previously targeted bits of titanium and would begin rapidly firing off bullets towards them before returning to the shoulder units to resupply.

Her Support Unit would continue to come closer to her.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:52 pm

*As the girl drifted backwards and started aiming her attacks at the titanium spheres, I smiled, knowing I could make my move with her distracted. I suddenly became a blur, using [Force Speed] to move much faster. Once I gained some distance closer to her, I unleashed a second ability, Mystic Attack, suddenly causing a magical mist to appear and cover the area. The mist, being magical, wasn't really affected by being in space, as normal mist was. The moment the mist appeared, I suddenly vanished completely, using the Mist as a medium to travel through. The next moment, an illusion of myself made from the Mist, so that it was very life-like, would appear in front of the girl, charging her head-on. However, but a second later, the real me would appear behind her, still moving at blurring speeds, attempting to rend her from shoulder to hip with my Katana. My slash attack was also blustered by [Improved Force Disruption/Disable Droid] and Inferno flames surrounding the blade, attempted to shut down the technology around her and turn her energies against her at the same time. This attack would also splash, sending out both the Inferno flames and the Force-disrupting power outwards into the area, even if I missed, so that her surrounding units and abilities may also be affected, either disabled or turned against her.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage