They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Tensei vs Akira

Outside of the Pokemon Areas is the Battlegrounds. These are millions of specially generated landscapes each fit for your battle and skills. ere one comes to train or fight one another. Tournaments are also held here.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tensei vs Akira

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:24 pm

*When the dragons arrived they landed and they first let Tensei off, after he got off Akira got off the dragon as well as they flew about in the sky.*

"Seeing as you are the guest you can pick if you wish to include my companions in this spar."

*Akira spoke gesturing to the dragons.*

"No dragon breath of course though."
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Tensei vs Akira

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Lord Tensei would hop off of the dragon that he'd been transported on and into the Colosseum, looking around to see its architecture a bit. He looked around, having been thoroughly satisfied with his trip, and breathed in fresh air rather deeply and closed his eyes. "Ah, here we are!" When he opened his eyes, he would be looking to Akira, still just as ready as before.
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 pm

*Akira looking towards him.*

"Your decision if you want to include my two companions in this spar?"

*Akira rather than be ready to spar await his decision.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Lord Tensei clasped his hands together gleefully, actually somewhat excited about the extended opportunity. "Of course! The more the merrier!" He smiled wide and small little sparkles glittered around his head and in his eyes. "I think that'll make things a lot more fun," he'd say, waving his finger around casually, yet also to signify him making a light point, "Don't you?"
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 pm

"I agree"

*Akira leapt back and took stance with no weapon in hand just his bare fists as the two giant dragons encircled the area around Akira giving him approximately 30 ft diameter of area around him.*

"You first"
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Lord Tensei looked with a somewhat awkwardly distressed look after insisted upon going first, considering the nature of his persona. It was difficult for him to fight without being provoked, nowadays. "Sure...?" He'd say with a hint of uncertainty. Lord Tensei would notice the dragons flying about within a certain radius from Akira and be conscious of them. Meanwhile, he would look to Akira and leap high into the air with a powerful gust of wind bursting behind him, not taking his eyes off of Akira the entire time. Lord Tensei would thrust his hand downward at Akira and a powerful force in the shape of the palm of Lord Tensei's hand would shoot toward Akira and crash down with a great strength.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:34 pm

*Once the strike was heading Akira's way he used his hivemind with the dragons to direct them that instant to fly in a tube manner as they swirled around Akira sort of in a spiral heading one way to dodge the blast as Akira ran along their bodies knowing exactly where their long thick bodies would wind up before they went there. Whatever force of the blast sent his way even if they were to hit Akira's area would first hit one of the dragons which would shrug off the damage like its nothing. After such Akira sent the dragons's spiral to curve upwards for Tensei but this time they split apart spiralling around themselves using the natural attraction of movement to make it difficult to spot which one Akira was sticking to.*

*Sticking with the red one Akira if near Tensei enough would leap from the his dragon and in mid leap begin shaping something from visual chi on his hands, rear, and upper back.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 pm

When Tensei's hand touched the dragon that blocked the palm thrust, Lord Tensei would feel this and clench his hand tightly, and there would be a powerful force pressing down on the dragon's body from that point on. It would be the blue one, the one that Akira was not on top of. When Lord Tensei yanked his hand back, it should have also yanked the blue dragon out of the sky, like there were a giant hand wrapped around it and keeping it from flying off. From there, Lord Tensei would land on the blue dragon and start running swiftly up its body, making his way toward Akira and the red dragon as swiftly as possible. When Lord Tensei saw Akira leap from atop his dragon, he would gather energy into the palm of his other hand and keep his eyes on Akira and the buildup of ki.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 pm

*Despite Tensei's grasp on the blue dragon he had no control over it due to it's strong willpower and strength but Akira had the dragon make him think that by going along with what Tensei wanted the dragon to do...at least physically. When Akira neared Tensei his ki had shaped dragon claws on his fists, a dragons tail on his back and dragon wings attached to his back and with a curl up with his wings around him he would just bypass Tensei. With Tensei most likely distracted by Akira and under the assumption he had control over the blue dragon the blue dragon then whipped up as it's tail swung straight for Tensei giving him no time to counterstrike to Akira's dodge. To make matters worse the red dragon swerved out of the direct path of the blue dragons strike, scooped up Akira in it's small arms and swirled around Tensei so any other way he dodged the strike would end up with him at the red dragons mercy.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Tensei paid no attention to Akira as he flew away, but instead noticed how the blue dragon was reacting to the touch of one of his hands, which brought more concern than what Akira was doing at the time. Tensei could feel the discontent of the dragon and that it wouldn't submit to anything else, as was like a dragon to be, so it was only natural that it would lash out soon after being grappled by an enormous invisible hand. When Lord Tensei raised his arm, many eerie distortions in the shape of a hand many times larger than his own, that which was wrapped around the blue dragon, would appear for a brief moment whilst the force of the energy was in motion and hurl the blue dragon from its grasp, since it didn't seem to like being caught like that, and out of the range of striking distance of Lord Tensei. The moment the force that was under Lord Tensei's control stopped moving, the image of the hand would immediately disappear, blending into the background as if it were a chameleon. "Woah, you're a dragon, too?" Tensei said unexpectedly, "I've got dragon blood, as well, but I don't activate mine much anymore." With Lord Tensei safe from the strike of the blue dragon, whose tail would be out of range to whip at him after being thrown, Lord Tensei focused on the red dragon now. The energy that was in his hand, glowing black, gray and white, would have gathered enough particles around for Tensei to use a technique. He waited patiently, looking the red dragon up and down.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:12 am

*Due to the sheer physical resistance the blue dragon had Tensei would have no luck throwing the 100ft long 15ft thick blue chinese dragon away so he still was within range of the tail strike and currently surrounded by the red dragon. With a smack of the blue dragons tail held back so even though it would cause immense pain and send him flying it would not be lethal. The red dragon at that point then tightened the coils while letting go of Akira as his wings spread and he took flight outside the coils of the red dragon patrolling the outside of the dragon's coils for anyplace Tensei would attempt to escape holding ready to strike at a moments notice.*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:06 pm

A hand would appear behind Lord Tensei and catch him as soon as he was knocked away, and it didn't seem like any damage was done to him after the strike. The invisible hand lowered him down gently and then blended back into the background after covering him completely. "That should have worked," he muttered to himself, eyes suddenly becoming less focused and less interested, "I guess I overestimated." He sighed, suddenly hovering into the air by some means. The coils of the dragon would not be able to touch Lord Tensei at all, for something like an invisible barrier kept him protected as he was lifted up into the sky. "We'll see how far this goes. Should have expected this from dragons, though..." The exact reason why Tensei didn't feel like dealing with many more was because of how they were about their strength and pride, and he definitely didn't feel like dealing with that again. So, he sighed and waited to see what would occur next. He closed his eyes and would loftily hover around the field. It was clear that Akira wasn't able to really tell what forces were in play here, and unfortunately, Tensei had to actually acknowledge that. He was already becoming irritated, and wondered what he would do about this planet. "If only I could show them my true form, but no, that scares away all the planet dwellers." He huffed and crossed his arms, clenching his fist. At that moment, the air around the Grand Colosseum would become tense and heavy. Lord Tensei furrowed his brow. "I'll inspect just a little while longer... Gotta play nice..." If the red dragon sought to come after Lord Tensei, he would immediately suffer a 'Smite.'
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:21 am

*As the red dragon covered the sphere but didn't put pressure on the sphere leaving him no chance of escape Akira flew nearby and spoke to Tensei*

"Unfortunately your too weak to deal with this threat, If you wish we can continue the spar still and i'll even leave me dragons out from it from this point as it seems unfair to you."

*During such the blue dragon flew aimlessly in the area awaiting to hear an answer*
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:52 am

Lord Tensei's eyes became immediately more fierce as a large solid crystalline hand appeared around him, with he already in its closed palm. Tensei, who had been gathering a great deal of energy since the moment he touched down on this planet, however long ago that had been during his travels, had accumulated more than enough energy to deal with this person as long as necessary. When the red dragon covered the 'sphere' which was actually nothing more then the giant crystalline hand, which was easily as large as the dragon, with its disembodied wrist included, Lord Tensei would say nothing any longer, feeling heavily disrespected. "Smite." One of the large fingers, which was larger than the dragon's head, would surge with Positive, Negative and Neutral energies all at once, causing it to surge with black, white and gray energy that looked like static. Akira and his dragon would immediately be flicked away from Lord Tensei and the large hand of his true body that was covering him, knocking them afar with the thump of a powerful earthquake and with the striking speed of lightning, itself. Lord Tensei, who was still within the palm of the hand of the giant arm, the 'Arm of Presence, would immediately see that being in his human-shape and size would only breed disrespect and lack of acknowledgement of his power, as was customary for dragons to do when they came across someone that did not like to throw it around. So, Lord Tensei would assimilate with the giant crystalline arm and become nothing more than 'The Fifth Arm Of Tabrith,' the 'Arm of Presence.' From there on, all of Lord Tensei's 'Presence' would be within this giant crystal hand hovering over the field. It clenched tightly, and the air became tense again. It continued to surge with energy, and the fist trembled lightly in the air. "Just because I refuse to show my true level of strength doesn't mean I'm weak. It means I don't want to reveal my abilities to you because I haven't found a reason to." Tensei was testing to see how much of his own abilities would be respected as they were, and already, it seemed like even using the barest minimum of his strength, there were problems ensuing. This was not good, and he contemplated the next course of action immediately, whilst the static-like energy continued to surge through the hand like blood through veins, which this previously accumulated energy was like to the Arm of Presence. This time, the voice that spoke permeated all the air, rather than a normal speaking tone like that of a regular sized person. What this giant crystal arm was attached to could not be seen nor traced.
Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:41 pm

*Despite the fact the dragon could still resist the smite and fight it back Akira with a wave of his hand sent the two dragons away*

"Don't mistake my words for insult. I merely say this to protect you, this man has slain whole cities without a word spreading or even a fighting chance to resist his assaults. He is indeed powerful. More powerful than I from what i've heard. But if you wish to go full force."

*Akira focused as a reapers scythe shaped within his hands pulsing with ki power that Tensei could only dream to match. The split second after that Akira took flight at lightning speeds first going right so fast he seemed like nothing more than a black blurry line. To make matters worse wherever Akira went it seemed reality was stained with an inky substance. Once to the right he would immediately charge straight for Tensei's flank continuing to create an inky stain on reality and would speed past Tensei slicing the crystiline arm to pieces with his scythe. Due to hsi incredible focus on chi he could sense chi levels which would most likely sense within the crystiline arm. At the very same time his chi then focused and 5 black chinese dragons shaped from his chi alone swarming Tensei all at once from all angles and the inky stain on reality swarmed him as well in forms of daggers with the threat of black chinese dragons, daggers flying blade first, and Akira himself at all angles around Tensei.*

*Of course if this strike were to kill him or lethally injure him to the point he may die he would hold the strike back as Akira did not want to kill for the sake of winning a fight.*

Return to “Colosseum (Battles and Training)”