I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Exams: Miles, Kasane and the General

From the ground, it appears as a floating golden rainbows coloured orb made from a metallic substance, but from the inside another dimension is to be found within. To get inside the Grand Colosseum, one must head to the monolith directly below the Colosseum and meet with a Dimension Keeper for transportation to the Colosseum. Once inside the Colosseum, thousands of floating islands can be seen filling the golden rainbow metallic void of space. Before you know it however, you'll find yourself within an environment of your choice. Forests, Space, Voids, Water, all sorts of landscapes can be generated. Each landscape is suited to the battle and has everything needed to make an epic Pokemon battle or duel.
NPC

Re: Exams: Miles, Kasane and the General

Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Cygnus looked down at Miles wondering where the voice came from. Suddenly, and as soon as the Chain Keeper spoke those very words, Cygnus backed up with fear in his eyes, such a man/beast reduced to fear.

"Morgenroete, it is, Ubel Gegand, Ignatius, but how, the barrier is unbreakable!" Cygnus would scream out, immediately running for the Order's Office Tower.

"Come with me, and bring that information!" Cygnus would yell back at Miles as he headed for the exit.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Exams: Miles, Kasane and the General

Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:35 pm

*Miles left meditative state as Heavens took control of the bugs and followed cygnus somewhat concerned but remaining calm while carrying the intel..*

Return to “Training and Sparring”