I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Exams: Miles, Kasane and the General

From the ground, it appears as a floating golden rainbows coloured orb made from a metallic substance, but from the inside another dimension is to be found within. To get inside the Grand Colosseum, one must head to the monolith directly below the Colosseum and meet with a Dimension Keeper for transportation to the Colosseum. Once inside the Colosseum, thousands of floating islands can be seen filling the golden rainbow metallic void of space. Before you know it however, you'll find yourself within an environment of your choice. Forests, Space, Voids, Water, all sorts of landscapes can be generated. Each landscape is suited to the battle and has everything needed to make an epic Pokemon battle or duel.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Exams: Miles, Kasane and the General

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:59 am

*Miles entered the colloseum looking all around feeling like his body has healed enough for some of his power to return. What Miles wondered was how much more power has he regained?*

Heavens: 'I still say you need rest. That bomb was not some small strike against your ego here it was...well a geothermal bomb that could level kiez.'

Miles: "I'm fine Heavens besides no one really dies in ranking exams, I should know afterall. I used to take care of these exams myself back in the covenant."

*Miles had thoughts back to those times and what his son would be doing at the time. Knowing he needs to focus however he would shape a high bar and start doing upside down curl ups on it while shaping various items exercising both his body and mind.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Miles proves himself

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:02 pm

"You're mistaken to think that the Order's exams are like those of... what did you people call the Tartarian's world... Escellsia..." A voice would say before a thunderous boom would echo through the entirety of the Colosseum.

Suddenly, and with a overdone show of Firework-like Ki, Thundarius would manifest himself in front of Miles.

"I see... trying to gain your old title back are we." Thundarius would say to Miles.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:51 pm

*Miles would flip off the bar and land infront of Thundarious with respect*

Miles: "Indeed, try your worst for this test i'm ready"

Heavens: 'i'm not even gonna try anymore. Just know it's not my fault if you overwork yourself.'

*Miles scoffed off the comment feeling 100% again and although he could be viewed as somewhat cocky he had an honest hearted reason to become what he was before. Someone he would waste no time in recovery to help.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm

"Confidence is good, but too much of it may get you killed" Thundarius would say, he knew all about this, he'd seen many come through here with that same confidence, and he'd seen many fail. Thundarius already knew what he wanted Miles to do, Thundarius had the perfect situation in mind, the perfect test for Miles, the perfect thing to stir things up a bit. It was also a test for a new arrival to the Legion. "I'll give to two choices, and are to choose one and return to me with results." Thundarius would say to Miles, upon which he would be pull forth a scroll. "Before you are two scrolls. Each scroll contains one of the Order's top listed felons, yo are to choose one of these, target them and either kill them or bring them in." Thundarius would say. As Thundarius Spoke, the first scroll would untie itself then unroll itself showing Miles the felon.

"This first felon is Ariel Fortune, she is the Pirate Queen and current ruler of the Outlands, she is considered dangerous and highly skilled. She is wanted for the destruction and theft of over 400 Legion trade ships. Pirating is fine within the Legion, but we do not accept it at the levels Ariel is taking it." Thundarius would say causing that scroll to wrap back up and tie itself.

"The second felon is one who is causing all sorts of commotion throughout the Outlands, he is causing mass exterminations of the people, mass destruction and is a general threat to the well being of newly allied nation he comes from. He is a highly skilled and versatile fighter capable of predicting events before they happen. His name is Abraham Noah Revil, he is from the Murkwood Keys, the newest of the nations to join the Legion" Thundarius would say, he knew which of his two choices Miles would take, and that choice was going to be a real test.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:16 pm

*Miles looked at both the scrolls thinking over both asking Heavens of his opinion as well*

Miles 'The pirate target may give me some information on Goldbeard's location...but Revil I WAS TOLD WAS FINE! Yet he apparently is out causing mass havoc and exterminations. Despite the hatred for him I still can tell he would not do this. Care to explain Heavens?'

Heavens: 'Well...umm you see we had to stop you from rushing out to cause further harm to yourself just after you recovered and...'

Miles: '..You lied to me..i made my decision then.'

*Miles gazed at the scroll that marked Revil*

Miles: "Next time I will help you and my debt with you shall be repaid"

*With a turn to the pirate's scroll Miles spoke*

Miles: "I choose to put my hatred for Revil aside and choose Ariel."

*When Miles said that a new look was over his face, a look of determination and hope and not of the overconfident looking Miles before.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:05 am

Thundarius was surprised, Thundarius was also a bit sad now Miles did not choose the later of the two, he wanted some interesting things to happen, but alas, this was it.

"I'll give you no leads, no information and no help, youre to find her with your own power, if anything happens to get in your way, you'll death with that too,.. if you want what you want back" Thundarius would say.

After saying that he would watch as two others came in, two locals, two more hopeful people looking to make a name for themselves.

"Ah, more rankies, you'd better get a move on Seiler." Thundarius would say.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:16 pm

*With a nod Miles rushed off to form a strategy for Ariel.*
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Exams: Miles, Kasane and the General

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 pm

*A little while after Miles left and the other rankies got their assignments, a shadow would pass over the Order. This shadow circled overhead, growing larger and larger as Apophis, my dragon soared down from the skies and landed gracefully, at least for a dragon, on the ground outside the ranking section of the Colosseum. I dismounted a moment later, as did a small gray-furred, three headed dog, who landed beside me, and trotted along at my side as I walked into the Colosseum, calling back towards Apep to stay where he was. I then entered into the area where Thundarius was, hands hanging loosely at my side as I walked towards the Order member and then stopped once I came within 15 yards of him, my eyes narrowed and focused upon him as one of my hands brushed the katana that hung from my belt. Thanatos, my hellhound, stood next to me, wagging his tail happily, and sniffing the ground with all three noses as we walked, and continued even once I stopped. I watched the being for a few moments of silence, wondering if I was going to have to fight him...or if he was just going to give me some task. After a few more moments of thought, I spoke.*

I'm here to take a ranking exam...

*I spoke in a dull tone, wondering why it was even necessary to state this, as this was the area where ranking exams took place....there wouldn't be any other reason for me to be there. I waited in silence afterward, watching the being closely, not entirely sure who or what he was, but I appeared neutral nonetheless.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Tue May 27, 2014 2:07 am

"Ah and exam, I can give you one of those. You'll be fighting someone else. It's not like me to give one of these types out. But, today, I'm feeling a little mischievous." Thundarius would say snapping his finger.

After snapping his fingers, the General would suddenly appear, in what was mid battle posing as he had been searching for a Wizard elsewhere just moments ago.

After calling the General here and making his stand by with his mouth closed in suspended animation, but still able to hear things, Thundarius would talk more.

"Kasane you will fight the General, and vice versa, I'll be choosing the battleground and the rules, and the whatnot" He would say again.

After Thundarius said that, the entire Colosseum and anything around it would suddenly fade away revealing a white void of pure nothing. After they all appeared within it, two balls would appear in the void. The first was a ball of Magical Sand covered with hieroglyphics, this represented Kasane's Life Force. The second was a sphere of Void, and radiating from within it was Cosmic Force, this represented the General's Life Force. above each was the number 3.

"Your goal is to personally reach the other person's sphere, and slice, hammer, punch, or physically with your own person, hammer it. Once struck, you will both be reset to your starting locations and will have to try again. First to two wins, other wise it could be a two out of 3. You will begin when the General is brought back to... life." Thundarius would say to them both, thawing out the General afterwards.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 am

*I listened as the being explained the terms of the exam, my eyes narrowing as I saw tG appear, although frozen.*

I thought I dealt with you already.....

*I muttered, annoyed with the fact that I would have to fight against this guy once again. I sighed, glancing at the hieroglyphic sand sphere representing my "lifes", which tG would have to attempt to reach. I was already forming a plan on how to protect the sphere, although, as I thought more, my eyes moved over toward tG's sphere, knowing it probably would be a harder task to reach his and damage it. My eyes turned towards tG himself, as I braced myself, ready to spring into action the moment that tG moved. One hand curled around the hilt of my sword, as Thanatos stood beside me, receiving mental instructions through our telepathic bond. As of now, I waited....*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:29 pm

((Reminder))
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:03 am

In an instant, the General would call forth Banriu, upon doing so he would hold the blade nose first towards Kasane.

"At least I'm not fighting the guy in a desert this time" the General would say to himself.

Pulling his free arm back the General would make a closed fist, pushing his arm forwards he would call forth an attack from the real hologram system.

"Blue Fire Blaze" the General would yell unleashing a blast of blue fire from his hand, which seemed odd coming from the General.

After this he would stand his ground, in a defensive way.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:34 pm

*The moment that tG made his move by drawing his sword, I was also on the move, wasting no time. I burst forward, only leaving a single piece of bandage behind on the ground in front of my life-ball and Thanatos. My was Katana drawn and flames encircling the blade as I shot forward, moving near top speeds, which reduced me to a blur. As I shot towards tG, four strings of bandages shot out from be, trailing behind along the ground, continuing on as I went, as though there was no limit. As the attack came from tG, I slashed out with my sword in an "X" fashion, cutting apart the attack with a burst of my own flames, using the sword to cut apart and my own flames to push the attack away. Otherwise, I continued on without slowing, allowing any excess blue flame to hit me if I didn't manage to block it, as my own bandages were completely fire-resistant. Once I got within about 15 yards of tG, I started to send shock-waves of flame and air towards tG from my sword, slashing it as I ran, using its ability to resonate with the elements and vibrate to do so. Upon contact, the slashes would not only cut through what they hit, but also explode, allowing them to do more damage both to whatever they hit, as well as AoE damage. Meanwhile, Thanatos remained behind, sitting where he was in his tiny form, watching me from a distance.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 pm

As the blue flames were cut in half, the General would make a few hand signs before unleashing a raw beam of blueish light. When the light lanced out, it split into 4 and each beam would fire towards the bandages, at angles that were just out of slicing range by Kasane. With the speed Kasane was coming, he would arrive in no time as well. Thus the General, would now burst forwards, and as he did, far off in the battlefield 4 pillars would summon forth from purple portals and drop towards the ground. While this was going on the General would unleash a blast of Purification Ice, then push himself forwards using his Banriu's special ablative coating as well as the purifying properties of his shards to tank the slashes and explosions. At the same time as he was defending, two Anti-Energy Depth Charges would be summoned and detonated, causing any energy-based stuff in the explosions blast to be reduced greatly. (Depth Charged wont hurt or cause damage, they just explode releasing the energy negating effects) If the slashes managed to get past any of that, the General still had all his personal shields.

After the pillars had dropped from the sky and landed, purple portals resembling pixelated data could be seen forming around the General's sphere. Just then, out of nowhere. two swords would appear beside Kasane and fly right towards him at bullet-like speeds.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 pm

*As the beams hit the bandages that I left behind, some of them would be sliced up, but otherwise would just continue to lay there, not catching fire or otherwise moving. These became detached from me as soon as the beams came at them, just in case tG was attempting to hit me indirectly. I watched as tG rushed forwards, purifying and otherwise negate the slashes, and I decided to take a different angle. As I reached the area where tG was releasing the purification ice and Depth charges, I suddenly sprang upwards using [Force Bound] to suddenly jumping high above where tG was and clearing the area over him, and then using wind element magic to further push me away from tG, and land on the other side of him aways, hopefully outside the area where the Depth charges were taking place, at least to not be affected by them. If something should happen where I was caught or pulled down mid-jump, bandages would shoot both, both to attack tG and some of the seals on them would release violent, fire based explosions, the force of which would hopefully be enough to push me further away from tG, and carry me over to the area where I wanted to be.

Once I touched, down, if I was able to, I would suddenly burst forwards, moving at speeds faster than I had been before, using [Force Speed] to become barely a blur of movement as I shot towards tG's sphere, all the while slashing with my sword, in a variety of arcs around me, sensing through the Force the sudden presence of the swords tG summoned, and using my speed and sword to deflect them and dodge them. Once I was near to the sphere, I took a closer look at the sphere, using the Force to aid my sight so that I could see what defenses tG had placed around his sphere, in order to counter act them and strike if I could ([Force Sight]).*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage