I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Zhanytos Takes a Test

From the ground, it appears as a floating golden rainbows coloured orb made from a metallic substance, but from the inside another dimension is to be found within. To get inside the Grand Colosseum, one must head to the monolith directly below the Colosseum and meet with a Dimension Keeper for transportation to the Colosseum. Once inside the Colosseum, thousands of floating islands can be seen filling the golden rainbow metallic void of space. Before you know it however, you'll find yourself within an environment of your choice. Forests, Space, Voids, Water, all sorts of landscapes can be generated. Each landscape is suited to the battle and has everything needed to make an epic Pokemon battle or duel.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Zhanytos Takes a Test

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:41 pm

*A few hours after ending the sparring session with Erik, I would arrive at the ranking center of the Order, having found out about this place from hearsay while walking around the rest of the Order. I had done so while resting up from the before said spar, deciding to becoming familiar with this place and discover what I could while looking around. I had realized now how large the Order really was and how much life resided here. It amazed me and reminded me a little of Zen City, in a strange way. Once I had paid my ranking fee and signed up, I enter the Ranking Arena confidently, coming to stand in the very center by a large boulder, which I then came to lean against, my spear resting against my shoulder as I stood, waiting for a proctor to show. I was a little nervous, but I calmed myself as I waited, assuring myself that all would be ok, so long as I did my best.*

Return to “Training and Sparring”