You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Subterfuge: Investigating the Solaris Necropolis

Dwelling place of Kasane "Aton" Reiya. Built deep in the Desert of Shifting Balance, a pyramid structure jutting from the very sands, the internal structure stretching far below the surface. Inside is fill with dim passageways and markings of Egyptian lore. Hieroglyphs coat nearly every surface, often glowing blue or gold, a touch a magic no doubt filling this place. Beware those who enter uninvited....danger lurks in every corner..
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Subterfuge: Investigating the Solaris Necropolis

Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 pm

*The moment I felt and saw Zekiri react the way he did, I knew he came across something, though I wondered exactly what it was. As he confirmed a few moments later, it was indeed the sinister energy I was following. I watched him for a few moments, biting my lip. I then straightened upright and let a determined expression take my face. I squared my shoulders, looking a little fierce myself, I supposed.*

Then I have my path. There's no need for you to continue on, Zekiri. I can handle things from here.

*I gave him a small smile before turning towards the right-hand hallway and heading towards it, the tongue of flame still alight and bright hovering above my palm. I was preparing myself mentally for what I might come across, though I knew my companions were only a breath away. I had to be brave.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:
~Thalia Moonchill the Druid~

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu May 12, 2016 8:55 pm

☼I watched as Thalia walked away down the hallway, feeling myself almost freeze up at the thought of facing whatever was at the end of that tunnel. I shook myself a bit before finding my courage and bursting forwards after her, wondering what the matter with me was.☼

"Don't be ridiculous...I'm not going to miss the chance to find out what's ahead."

☼I cracked a grin and strode in my usual pace next to Thalia, looking ahead while holding the bloodstained card in my hand still, though keeping it quite still at the moment.☼
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu May 12, 2016 10:27 pm

*As Thalia and Zekiri made their way down the hallway furthest to the right, it would twist and turn, snaking its way towards the center of the pyramid. At the end, around the last of innumerable curves and twists, it opened into a massive chamber, much larger than the first they came into before. The walls were still covered in glowing blue hieroglyphs, though their light was difficult to see because the whole of the chamber was filled with bright light, which was spilling out from the middle where I stood. I was in my enlightened form, arms crossed across bare chest, eyes staring towards the tunnel with an annoyed expression across my face. Thanatos was in puppy form in the corner, chewing on a bone, all three heads fighting for control over it. Apep, my dragon was slithering across the ceiling, which was domed and filled with various handholds and such so he could easily keep his grasp. They might not notice the large dragon hanging from the ceiling, for the ceiling was quite high and the smoke trailing from his nostrils stayed only across the ceiling. Once the two of them entered into the chamber, the hallway would disappear, sealing itself away from the chamber where we were. I spoke without moving, my eyes still staring in their direction, though narrowing.*

Welcome, trespassers, to the Solaris Necropolis...my private domain. Or it was until you decided to enter in unwelcome. Seems my warning from before when you were searching for the way went unheeded. A decision you will now pay dearly for...

*I spoke, my voice echoing about the chamber. A moment later, the floor around me shifted, revealing it to be sand, which suddenly burst upwards in a large tidal wave burst forwards, attempting to swallow them whole as it reached them. I remained where I was unmoving, waiting to see what the two would do.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri May 27, 2016 9:54 pm

((Core Weapon Core Slots: 1 Fire Stone))

*As we entered into the large chamber head, I held a hand over my eyebrows, attempting to shield out some of the light. Through the light I saw the man ahead, dressed like desert dwelling royalty. My breath caught in my chest as I felt his energy, which seemed to saturate the area, as well as at the sudden feeling of the passageway behind us suddenly sealing itself off. We walked into a trap it seemed, and now our only avenue of escape was gone. I squared my shoulders and whispered to Zekiri while motioning towards the ground in front of me.*

Prepare yourself...

*A moment later, two beings appeared in front of me, each summoned by magical means. The first was my Chimera Phobos, whose large form stood between me and Kasane, Lion and goat heads roaring angrily, claws gnashing the ground, hooves scrapping as he prepared to charge. The second seemed at first like a man, though the heat radiating from him was quite intense. This was Fintan, a fire elemental, who upon appearing turned and gave me a wink.*

Fintan: Took you long enough...I was starting to get worried that you wouldn't include us...

*I smiled but didn't reply, for at that moment, the ground shook and the tidal wave of sand hurled towards us. I yelled out to my companions, who both rose to the occasion. The three of us stepped forward and unleashed a blast of fire from our hands, or from Phobos's mouths. The columns of flame met and combined into a wave of flames, which rose up under the sand wave, both pushing it upwards and away from us while attempting to turn the sand into glass, hopefully stopping the attack altogether. While producing our attacks, my eyes moved between the dragon on the ceiling and the three headed dog in the corner, wondering if this man was also a beast master like myself...and wondering how my companions would fair against his.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat May 28, 2016 6:38 pm

☼My eyes grew a little wider than normal upon entering the large hall, seeing the creatures and man who lurked there. It was clear this was the man responsible for the sudden disruption to my Kikeri and I made mental note that they probably would have little effect on him. I nodded with determination as Thalia whispered her words to me, though my eyes grew even wider as the ground shifted and the sand tidal wave burst towards us, only to be followed by a impressive display from Thalia and her summons. Once they were summoned, I realized what Thalia meant about not being alone and I was grateful that she wasn't. Once Thalia and her minions released their fire, I threw the blood stained card onto the ground, just after it began to glow with energy from myself. The moment after the card came to rest on the ground, it burst outwards with a small flash of bright light, and in its place after was standing a Jester, a Defurgi by the name of Joker. A malicious grin was spread across his face, a dagger in one hand and a blank card in the other. Even after summoning Joker, I wasted no time, slamming both hands to the ground and filling the ground with earth Kikeri. From me location these would spread out, allowing me to sense vibrations, but also to form attacks...though that would have to wait until my network was fully finished.☼
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

*I watched as the girl suddenly produced her own team of beasts, which with her, effectively produced a buffer against my sand wave and eventually transformed it to glass, immobilizing the wave mid-crest. I narrowed my eyes a little, feeling frustrated at the ease of the repulsion of my attack, but I let no emotion show in my expression. I quickly signaled Apep mentally, and almost immediately the dragon dove down from the ceiling straight towards the glass wave, only using his wings to slow at the very last moment before hitting it. From there he spun in place and used his momentum to create a powerful hit on the wave, effectively shattering the top portion of the wave. He then quickly burst up into the air away from the glass, soaring around the top of the chamber and watching my adversaries closely. As the top of the glass wave shattered then, I reached out with [Force Manipulation], taking control and influencing the direction of the glass shards, making them rain down specifically on Thalia and Zekiri's area, attempting to slice them all up into little pieces with the innumerable glass shards.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun May 29, 2016 5:33 pm

*I braced myself as the dragon dove down towards us, though upon seeing its change in direction above the glass wave made me ease up a little. I wasn't sure how well we would fare against the dragon itself, thus I put it into the back of my mind that I needed to figure out a battle plan against it. As the glass shards then rained down upon us from the broken wave, I thrust my hands outwards, causing the ground between us to shake and crack. The cracks grew wider and longer on either side of me before glowing red-hot. A moment later, the ground burst upwards from each spot as molten lava burst in geysers and arced upwards above me. I pushed my hands upwards, creating one large circular wave of lava above us, using it to catch the massive amount of glass shards. Phobos's serpent headed tail turned and unleashed a torrent of flames from its mouth, using Flame magic to help keep the lava hot, enough to melt the glass shards and add to the amount of lava under my control. Meanwhile, Fintan entered Fire Mode, suddenly transforming from his human form to a pure fire elemental. In a rush of living flames, he burst across the ground, like an enraged fireball, as he made his way towards Kasane, attempting to reach him by sheer speed and ability to phase and burn through solid objects. He burned through the wall of glass, what what was left of it, before making a bee-line towards the desert king, aiming to surround him in flames and burn him to a crisp.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 pm

☼I watched with amazement as the two, Thalia and Kasane, unleashed large area of effect powers, manipulating raw elements with such skill. I remained where I was, finishing up the Kikeri network underground. As I was working, I felt a sudden disturbance in the Force, only to realize that our enemy was using it to manipulate the glass that rained down from above. My eyes grew wide as I rose from my place on the ground, having finished the Kikeri network, realizing that he was Force-sensitive, which I had never met outside the confines of the Sith Empire. Not wishing to reveal myself too early, I kept my Force powers and energy inactive for the moment, not wanting to draw too much attention to myself. Instead, I decided to assist Thalia's Fire Elemental by using the underground Kikeri network in attempt to remove any obstacles from his path, especially those originating from the ground or earth. Upon reaching Kasane, I would also attempt to use the network to unbalance our opponent, causing tremors and shockwaves through it. While I did this, Joker drew the 3♥ from his deck and activated its ability. A pulse went out targeting Fintan, which upon hitting him would increase his flame power, making him more powerful and probably more vitalized, since he was made of fire.☼
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:00 pm

*I watched with expressions of mixed annoyance and slight surprise as Thalia conjured the lava and countered my attacks. My eyes narrowed as the flame elemental burst thus towards me, but also noticed something snaking its way underground...small lines of neatly camouflaged energy, whose source was most likely the kid who accompanied Thalia. Despite why wish to remove whatever threat those strings of energy posed, I had bigger fish to fry with the rushing elemental, whose fiery aura seemed to nearly triple as he drew closer. I considered at first using the spell Dragon's Anger to reverse the flames and attack Thalia with her own minion...however, I wasn't sure how the spell would work on biological flame sources. The same stood for the Inferno Flames Apep and I used...I didn't wish for my enemies to learn one of my own abilities and use it against me. With my flame spells out of the question, I decided to resort to something far more reliable. Before I had time to react, however, a tremble could be felt through the ground. My eyes narrowed as I realized that the kid was attempting to unbalanced and distract me with the lines of energy in the ground. I quickly thrust a hand downward and caused the ground around the lines to soften into sand, which would conduct the vibrations less effectively, as would the sand I was standing on, basically canceling it out.

As Fintan neared, I planted a hand on the sandy floor, causing a network of black lines to suddenly crisscross across its surface. A moment later the result of my summoning spell became evident as 7 black onyx coffins rose out of the sand around me, each lid opening and unleashed a torrent of bandages, each from a mummy which rose from within a moment after. My own headdress would also began to move as I entered a subform: Bandage Madness. 4 long bandages unraveled from out around my head, floating in the air like strange possessed appendages, each moving more or less towards the area where Fintan was coming from, though two staid nearer to me in case of need. Each bandage from my head seemed to stretch without limit, while the bandages from the coffins clashed around Fintan's area and started forming a network, attempting to trap him inside and mummify him. If he would come into contact with them, he might notice the bandages would not burn, being flame resistant. Once summoning the coffins and unleashing the bandages, I began to cause tendrils of sand to form together and snake their way towards Thalia, eventually forming large tentacle like formations, which attempted to slam into her, knock her out of her area, or otherwise inhibit her. If she staid still for too long, she would find they attempted to wrap around her and they would reform if damaged.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:01 pm

*As the coffins appeared and the bandages out of them, Fintan slowed and then began to backpedal, unleashing a blast of fire from his form to propel himself backwards away from the bandages. Upon doing this, the bandages would be engulfed in flames, but Fintan would notice they did not burn. Meanwhile, as I noticed that Fintan was in trouble, I raced forwards, using the lava about me to floor the sand and cool, hopefully protecting me from any attacks that the desert king would attempt. As I raced forward, I began chanting aloud.*

Grant me thy Power, I beseech Thee, Mercury!!

*A flair of golden Celestial energy flared around me before I suddenly became a blur and then a flash, my speed suddenly increasing four-fold. As I moved to Fintan's side, I pulled Kyohaku out from where it was secured against my back and held it beside me. Inside one of the environmental slots I placed a shard of glass from earlier that managed not to get melted by my lava, giving the weapon the ability to shatter objects on contact, as well as burn and start fires from the fire stone inside. Upon reaching the area where Fintan and Kasane were, which took very little time, I pulled my free hand back while thrusting Kyohaku forward. The result was a current of air produced to pull Fintan further back out of the way while throwing the giant shuriken core weapon towards the bandages, attempting to cut and shatter them apart. If the core weapon managed to penetrate the bandages, it might also shoot straight towards Kasane who was behind them. After tossing my weapon, I dodge-rolled backward and landed near where Fintan would probably land from the pull, my eyes narrowing to watch the bandages. Meanwhile, Fintan paced about back where we were, watching Kasane's beasts for any movement, waiting to counteract them.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:18 am

☼As I continued to watch from a distance, I felt my Kikeri network underground sudden become fuzzy, as though it had partially lost its connection to the ground and earth around. It took me a few moments to realize that Kasane had altered the earth into more sand, like he had done before with the surface earth. My face twisted with an annoyed look, before diving back into the fray myself. As Thalia began her movement towards Fintan and Kasane, I decided to help out, or attempt to. I moved my hands outwards, wiggling my fingers before clenching fists, willing the Earth Kikeri in the ground below to move upwards. With the ground softened, turned to sand, the Earth Kikeri would have an much easier time being moved and brought to the surface. A few moments later, the sand around the coffins would erupt, as Earth Kikeri shot outwards, targeting the coffins, attempting to wrap around each and force their lids shut, hopefully blocking and stopping or at least inhibiting the bandages coming from inside. Meanwhile, Joker drew out another card, this time the 4♠ and activated it, causing another pulse. A moment later, Thalia's core weapon suddenly had it's speed increased 4 fold, probably making it nearly vanish as it shot towards the bandages and possibly Kasane.☼
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 am

*I stood still, watching as many things happened in rapid fire succession. The movement of Thalia toward me, though it seemed to be dual purposed as I found out, her pulling her minion away from the bandages and launching a airborne weapon toward me. My eyes widened a little as the giant Shuriken sudden gained a burst of speed, closing the gap between myself and it rapidly, the bandages between us being shattered and ripped away. The bandages from my head snaked outward in front me, crisscrossing to form a glyph like barrier, which I poured energy through, while also focusing Force power around me. A moment later, [Improved Force Barrier] appeared around me, while a large spiky shell appeared around that, summoned using Egyptian Magic. The shell would surely shatter on contact with the shuriken, but the Improved Force Barrier should be enough to repel or reflect the shuriken away if it made it past the shell still destined for me. Meanwhile, on mental command from me, Apophis let out a roar before unleashing several large columns of intense flame, each aiming for Zekiri and the area around him. I felt the lines of energy from him suddenly shift upwards and appear entangling around the coffins around me, making it more difficult for the bandages to make their way out. I was beginning to become frustrated with the pair of them, thus allowing Apep to join in, wanting to wrap this up before it got out of hand.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage