You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Subterfuge: Investigating the Solaris Necropolis

Dwelling place of Kasane "Aton" Reiya. Built deep in the Desert of Shifting Balance, a pyramid structure jutting from the very sands, the internal structure stretching far below the surface. Inside is fill with dim passageways and markings of Egyptian lore. Hieroglyphs coat nearly every surface, often glowing blue or gold, a touch a magic no doubt filling this place. Beware those who enter uninvited....danger lurks in every corner..
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Subterfuge: Investigating the Solaris Necropolis

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:13 pm

*It was just after dawn as the sun peeked out across the sands of the desert as my form appeared near the Pyramid, searching for an opening. I had traveled under the desert floor for several miles before resurfacing near the pyramid, seeking out the strange structure I had seen in a dream a few days before. My mother had sent me a vision of a malice that lived inside...something I possibly needed to stop, or at least investigate. Once outside the pyramid, I began to search its exterior for an opening. This place definitely gave off something sinister...I just didn't know what yet. I decided to keep my allies ready to be summoned than at my side, in case things got sticky.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:
~Thalia Moonchill the Druid~

Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Subterfuge: Investigating the Solaris Necropolis

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:39 am

*As Thalia began to explore the outside walls of the Necropolis, she would find a main entrance at the middle of each pyramid face. Each was open, and strangely unguarded....or was it? Either way, she found no resistance if she attempted to enter in. I meanwhile was in my chambers deep inside the pyramid, meditating. One eye slowly opened, however, as Thalia's energy signature moved through the desert and nearer towards the Necropolis. I stirred ever so slightly as she neared the entrances, but otherwise remained still and silent, watching and waiting to see what the trespasser would do.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:47 pm

☼Before Thalia had the chance to step through the gate into the Necropolis, a net of Kikeri strings would launch up from a single point in the sand, each kikeri zigzagging across the entrance she would attempt to use, forming a net like barrier over it. The Kikeri themselves were Earthen in elemental attribute, giving them enhanced strength and the ability to use the sand as a strong anchor when it normally wouldn't be. Out of the sand a few yards back from the pyramid the sand would part and I would step out, waving my hands slowly around me, using more earth Kikeri to part and manipulate the sand, showing that I had even been able to travel under the surface of the sand with them.☼

You might not want to go in there...

☼Came my voice in a more cheery voice than the situation called for. A small grin flashed across my face as I surveyed Thalia closely. I had been scouting this desert for a while now and due to the presence given off by this place, steered clear of the area. It was only when I felt another presence, stronger at that, moving across the desert to investigate. To my surprise it was a girl alone, traveling directly towards the heart of this place. I couldn't help but intervene, at least to see why...☼
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:53 pm

*I paused after finding the entrance so open and unguarded, long enough for the strange strings to appear and block my path. My hand instinctively raised up, while another went for the giant Shuriken Core weapon strapped to my back. I stopped myself to see this kid standing there, the same strange strings moving the sand with ease. I studied him quizzically, not expecting to find another person out here and curious why he had stopped me.*

What makes you so sure?

*I asked calmly, staring directing into his eyes, my one raised hand still partially raised, some flames dancing about it. I sensed the rank difference between us, the kids energy levels definitely not on par with mine. But being I was on unfamiliar turf, I decided to exercise more caution.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:56 pm

☼I shrugged at the question, then pointed towards the entrance, the one which my Kikeri were still blocking.☼

You don't sense that...? The place reeks of sinister energy...plus you are all alone.

☼I pointed out, my grin widening a bit again.☼
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:00 pm

*Facing the kid straight on still, I folded my arms loosely across my chest, the flames around my hand going out. By now I was getting the sense that he was teasing me slightly, but I didn't sense any particular threat from him directly. I nodded in agreement to the first statement and replied coolly.*

Yes, I do feel it...which is why I'm here. But you are mistaken otherwise...I am never alone.

*I returned his grin, before turning and heading back towards the entrance, my hands brought in front of me. One of them began to glow with Celestial energy, as I readied to break through the kid's string barrier.*

Of course, if you feel the need, you can accompany me...
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 pm

☼My grin widened at Thalia's final comment about me joining her. As deadly as the force within the pyramid seemed, the prospect of exploring it with Thalia seemed to peak my excitement. I whipped a hand out in front of me, motioning towards the door way which Thalia was about to clear, and suddenly the Kikeri disappeared, leaving the way in wide open to her. I trod over towards her, still grinning.☼

It would be insanity not to....After you~

☼I replied with a snarky attitude and waving Thalia towards the space that led into the pyramid.☼

I'm Zekiri, by the way...
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Thalia...

*I responded with a grin, seeing the strings being dissolved away, leaving my path clear. I gave Zekiri a wink before turning and entering into the pyramid's gate, traveling deeper and deeper in. I left the Celestial energy ablaze across my hand, giving us light to see if it was dark. I continued onward, slow enough for Zekiri to keep up, but I didn't stop or pause for him if he hesitated. While entering into the pyramid, the Druinglyff appeared, etching itself across my forehead and the backs of my hands. I also kept my connection with Gaea strong, knowing I might need her power if we came across anything nasty. For the time being, I focused her power to detect any traps that might be set for us as we traversed deeper into the pyramid.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 pm

☼Once Thalia began to move through the gate, I quickly followed behind, moving at her pace once I got close, deciding to stay in stride next to her where the light from her energy was the brightest. While we walked, I pulled Joker's bloodstained sealed form out and moved it back and forth between my fingers, playing with it, but keeping it out just in case we came across an opponent. While we walked, I also silently ran a thin wire of braided Kikeri strings along the path behind us, deciding it was a good idea to keep track of where we came from in case we got lost. Upon contact with the floor, the Kikeri would melt into the ground, given they were Earth element type and would easily be disguised there.☼
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 pm

*While continuing to observe Thalia's signature from where I was, I also took notice of the other's appearance, whose energy levels were much lower, though much easier to disguise. My mouth curled in annoyance, wondering how I missed Zekiri's presence and annoyed that there were now two of them. I continued to watch as they made their way unhindered into the Necropolis, deciding not to intervene quite yet...maybe they would go away eventually. As they made their way down the hall from the outside, it was indeed dark, except for the bluish glowing hieroglyphs that lined the walls. Eventually they would come to a large open room with a tall black obelisk in the center. Three doors split off from this room, heading in different directions, though having no indication of where they went exactly...*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:21 pm

*As we continued down the hall and the darkness surrounded us, I held out my hand and summoned a small tongue of flames to hover above it. The light from this glowing flame illuminated the path around us enough to see about 10 feet out in any direction. Once we entered the room with the obelisk, I slowed to a stop in front of the tall structure, glancing at it but also looking around the room curiously. That sinister presence still lurked here, but I couldn't tell where exactly. Something about this place was confusing my senses a bit, causing the sense of that being to come from everywhere at once. I glanced towards Zekiri then at the 3 hallways dividing off from this room onward.*

I don't think it wise to split up just yet....hum, but which way do you think might be best...?

*I asked Zekiri of his opinion, attempting to include him and not really certain myself. I had already attempted to get a sense of the layout of the pyramid through my Earth elemental abilities and connection to Gaea, though both proved fruitless here. Some magic was blocking that...or someone.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun May 08, 2016 8:35 pm

☼I watched as Thalia produced the fire that lit our way through the hallways, though made no motion to assist with the lighting. I had other ways of finding my way through dark areas, not needing to rely on vision in that way, though I appreciated the motion from Thalia none-the-less. As we then entered into the first room, I took to pacing around it, glancing up at the obelisk, as well as the walls and the three doorways leading out to different parts off the pyramid. It was in front of these I stood finally after I stopped pacing the room, my eyes fixated on them, the hand that held the bloodstained card still.☼

We may not need to choose blindly...

☼I said quietly, though loud enough for Thalia to hear. I crouched down a moment later, and laid the opposite hand from the one holding the card palm down on the floor, with fingers outstretched. My hand glowed momentarily, before thin lines traced themselves across the ground, each a Earthen Kikeri String etching itself into the ground. There were 6 strings in all, 2 for each door, which were where the strings headed after leaving me, quickly making their way down the three opposing hallways, if that's what they were, scouting ahead for me. I was still attached to them, so I could naturally pick up on any vibrations that they came into contact with. However, being Earthen Kikeri, they might be able to also give me a layout of the hallways and rooms ahead that they ran into. I waited patiently while the strings moved on, hoping to glean the most desirable path....or what we might be facing in any which direction.☼
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed May 11, 2016 8:55 pm

*As the felt the two meddling further deeper into the pyramid, the room around me would pulse with energy. My annoyance had overcome any apathy I had and I decided it was time to teach these two a lesson. My eyes opened and I rose from my position on the floor, retreating from my meditative state, before I then walked out of the small meditation chamber and into a larger chamber beyond. This room was large enough to fit Apophis in, who was curled up on the floor to one side, watching me as I entered. Thanatos was there also, in his puppy form. I motioned towards them, signaling it was time. I walked over to them and upon drawing close, we each suddenly vanishing in a geyser of sand, signaling that I had used the Mystic Hourglass to teleport us each through a Sand gate to a different part of the pyramid.

Meanwhile, as Zekiri's strings moved through the different paths leading off from their current location, he would indeed sense some of what lay beyond. The path furthest to the left would lead to a endless cycle of maze like paths which lead around the outside of the pyramid, meant to confuse to loose those who entered in unwary. The path to the furthest right would lead to a large open chamber near the center of the pyramid, though upon reaching the room, the strings would meet a fierce energy, which would blind Zekiri's senses through the strings before eradicating the strings altogether. The middle path seemed to cycle into the underground depths of the pyramid, which lead through many chambers and hallways, less maze like than the left path.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Thalia
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu May 12, 2016 8:18 pm

*I stood by watching as Zekiri crouched and extended out the same strings he used before, except this time along the flood. It made me curious about his abilities and what these strings were exactly. The extrasensory from my Druinglyff told me they were made up of energy, yet they behaved unlike any sort of energy I had ever come across. I came to stand next him, careful not to step on the strings, for I assumed that would mess up whatever he was attempting to do. I waited silently an patiently, my own senses still attempting to reach beyond the block and map out the pyramid using earthen senses.*
Abilities

Weapons

Beast Master

Core Weapon
Spoiler:

Zekiri
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu May 12, 2016 8:24 pm

☼As the two Kikeri heading down the right-hand hallway met the fierce energy, would cry out, lurching backward in surprise and some pain, as my sense through the Kikeri strings was suddenly blinded. I stood with my back to the obelisk for a few moments, as though to catch my breath, the amount of energy I encountered more than I had felt in a long time, easily comparable to Thalia's, if not higher. My eyes turned towards her slowly before I lifted a finger, pointing towards the right hand path as I started speaking.☼

The left and middle paths are either traps or lead away from the interior of the pyramid. Whatever is emitting that horrible energy signature is at the end of that hallway...and its awakened...

☼I explained, before falling silent, continuing to keep my eyes on Thalia. The Kikeri, meanwhile, after loosing connection to me would sink into the ground and eventually dissolve, as I held to will to keep them active.☼

Return to “Solaris Necropolis”