I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Akira's draconic companions (beast master)

Akira
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Akira's draconic companions (beast master)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Huo and Shui
These two eastern dragons were given to Akira as a beast master long ago, once reunited after the goldbeard ship bomb went off he found they now had an activated hivemind specifically among the three of them (however not as potent as some other hive minds) and the ability to manifest the easter dragon's physical traits among himself it allowed a possibility to develop a new style. The dragons claw style. Among their travels they began this training and one day mastered this technique enough to e able to be deadly in this style of combat. At this stage the eastern dragons Huo and Shui have aged to the point of being 15 feet thick all the way along and can stretch as long as 100 feet long. On top of that each hold their own elemental prowess as their name suggests. With their draconic names too hard to pronounce with a human tongue they agreed to the nicknames Huo and Shui in accordance to their elements.

visuals
Image (except one is a dark redish tone and the other is a dark blue tone)
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Akira's draconic companions (beast master)

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:07 pm

::Approved::

Return to “Beast Mastery”