They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Sirus's Anneptii Abilities

Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sirus's Anneptii Abilities

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Forms

Animal Type: Mammal

Animal Form: Allows me to transform into any animal, but have the most power with Mammals. Most common is that of a stag shown below:
Spoiler:
Human Form: Allows me to take on human form, which is basically my normal form from before (see avatar)

Transmorph Form: Allows me to transform halfway between animal and human, allowing for very interesting combinations. I can transfigure parts of myself into animal characteristics within my animal type while still remaining human/animal.

True Form: This is one of the strongest forms of an Anneptis. It is manifestation of animal/human qualities mixed with aspects of my studies/power. My True form is that of a cross between a human, stag, and plant. The entire form is made of plant material, while being in the shape of a humanoid with stag shape and antlers.
Spoiler:
Coactum Form: Allows me to take on a manifested form pure force and/or energy or material that I can control.

Familiar

Name: Sirus Emerson (Just Emerson for short)
Animal Type: Plant

Familiar Size Manipulation: Allows my familiar to manipulate their size at will, allowing them to shrink or swell in size at will, allowing giant or tiny versions of whatever animal they become.

Familiar Doppelganger: My familiar being plant type, has the ability to draw power from my Druidic powers and become a doppelganger of myself. While in this form, he can replicated my plant based abilities, as well as those I imbue him with (Origin Flames for example.)
Spoiler:
My Plant Form:

Emerson's Plant Form:
Studys
Being Sirus is a Druid, he has a special trait of being able to take on both Anneptii and Shrew Aspects, combining the benefits of both. Studies are listed under Shrewish Ability list Here
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Sirus's Anneptii Abilities

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Approved

Return to “Masteries of an Anneptii”