USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Chizuni's Anneptii Abilities

Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Chizuni's Anneptii Abilities

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Forms

Animal Type: Reptile

Animal Form: Allows me to transform into any animal, but have the most power with Reptiles. Favorite is Snakes.

Human Form: Allows me to take on human form, which is basically my normal form from before (see avatar)

Transmorph Form: Allows me to transform halfway between animal and human, allowing for very interesting combinations. I can transfigure parts of myself into animal characteristics within my animal type while still remaining human/animal.

True Form: This is one of the strongest forms of an Anneptis/mine. It is manifestation of animal/human qualities mixed with aspects of my studies/power. My true form is that of a large green serpent whose tail is shrouded in Kujo-ku.

Coactum Form: Allows me to take on a manifested form pure force and/or energy or material that I can control.

Traits

Reptile: Allows me to summon and control other Reptiles.

Venomous Bite: Teeth/Fangs emit a poisonous venom capable of causing paralysis and blindness when spit into the victims eyes.

--->Potion Injection: Allows me to swap out any of my potions for my venom, giving me various effects from my or my summon's bites (mainly snakes).

Weaponized Tongue: In any form, may unleash a long sturdy, spiked tongue to use for attacks/grabs/impalement.

Infrared Sight/Heat Sensing: Can use special pits on head to detect and sense heat/infrared, allowing me to have a higher sense ability.

Secondary Tongue Smell/Taste: Uses a forked tongue to taste the air for prey's scent.

Spiny Flesh: Allows the growth of sharp spines across body that aid in defense, as well as impalement of opponents that get too close.

Familiar

Name: Wukoogi
Animal Type: Fungi

Magic Glowing Blue Mushroom: My familiar has taken on the ability of my magical glowing blue mushrooms (see Ability List). This allows him greater power and growth.

Familiar Size Manipulation: Allows my familiar to manipulate their size at will, allowing them to shrink or swell in size at will, allowing giant or tiny versions of whatever animal they become.

Studys

~Physics~

Enthalpy: (Also known as Fire and Ice elements): Allows me to manipulate temperature and more specifically the elements of fire and ice, which can be created and manipulated at will. The range of temperature control and of the temperature of these elements is, along with direct contact with the elements themselves under my control, quite deadly.

Entropy: This gives me the ability to control the natural degradation/disorder of matter from a science/physics standpoint (Kujo-ku is from magical standpoint). It furthers my ability to either speed it up or reverse it.

Electromagnetism: (Also known as Metal and Lightning Elements): Allows me to manipulate metal and electricity, and be able to create smaller electric/magnetic/electromagnetic fields.

~Astrology~

Autumn Season:
Element: Wind
Physical Enhancement: Agility

Hydra: Regeneration and Destruction. Gives the aligned 1) the ability to coat any weapons/abilities in virulent venom, extremely toxic to biological systems. 2) Increased physical regenerative capabilities.

~Occlutiology~

Shaddow: Shadow/Darkness mutation of Navitas, this energy is extremely versatile. It first and foremost is extremely defensive, about to shield the user from even strong energy attacks, depending on rank, and can also harden itself into solid objects which harnesses depend on rank. From there, it can be dispersed into smoke like energy, which also gives the user some shading ability. Shaddow's second attribute is its corruptibility. Being a dark mutation of Navitas, it tends to darken all around it very quickly, almost as though it drains the light from the area. This effect is often most evident by its user, who must continually battle against it to remain unchanged from using it.

--->Shaddow Snakes: Summons Shaddow corrupted snakes out of the shadows. Each move with enhanced speed and dexterity, attacking/biting relentlessly. Can transform back and forth between solid and gaseous form. Bites cause Shaddow corruption.

Shadow Manipulation: Has the power to control shadows, and also transform them into solid objects and weapons. Also can use them as transportation.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Chizuni's Anneptii Abilities

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Approved

Return to “Masteries of an Anneptii”