I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

The Soulmarcher's Studys

Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

The Soulmarcher's Studys

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:48 am

Relic
Mirg's Relic:: Death's Regalia: Mirg's Relic takes its form as armor and weapon which cannot be separated, for now. Its normal phase is the animal-skull helm and shoulder pads along with a coat with a large scythe strapped to the back (see first pic). For right now, I cannot remove the Scythe on the back, but it does provide protection, and I can draw out or store any weapons from any part of the jacket. Also to note, the helm/shoulders/scythe of the Relic are resistant to damage like any normal Relic (cannot be destroyed), however, the rest of the jacket can be damaged, or broken through, and I can take damage from attacks in these areas, but it does offer some protection, anyways.
Spoiler:
1st Phase:
~Occlutiology~
[/size]
Allows me to manipulate Shadows and an mutated form of Navitas called Shaddow.

Shaddow Manipulation: Allows me to generate and manipulate Shaddow. With it, I can create weapons, strengthen weapons, strengthen attacks, and other things too. I can also make the Shaddow a little over the hardness of steel, so that it can pierce harder metals with a bit of force behind it. Shaddow can also be used to manipulate other normal shadows, such as my own or another objects, forcing them to become solid as well, and used as defense or offense.

Shadow Manipulation: Able to bend shadows to my will, even other peoples to attack or defend by making them solid.

Self-Shadow Manipulation: I have special control over my own shadow which allows me to manipulate it easier than any other shadow, and with way less energy consumption. It also makes it so that others cannot manipulate or travel through my own shadow.

Shadow Movement: This allows me to teleport/assimilate through any shadow in the area, and come out another. It also allows me to bring other objects and people through shadows. While in my own shadow, or in another shadow, I am like the shadow, so I am phase able, which means most attacks will just go right through me.

Shadow Phasing: When I wrap my shadow around me, and become one with it, it allows me to phase through most solid objects and avoid physical attacks, depending on them. Will not work against energy based or force based attacks. Can only be one once per post.

(Shadow/Shaddow powers strengthened with Shadowslice [See PA list]).

~Necromancy~
[/size]

Allows me to manipulate Soulforce and affect spirit related material, energy, etc.

Soulforce: Life energy or one of the purist of Soul/Spirit energy, and also the Soul energy counterpart/mutation of Navitas. This energy can be very deteriorating, and also allows access to a persons spirit/soul, Suck and drain life force or spirit/soul of a person or their attacks, as well as defend against spiritual attacks and entities. Light green in color. At current rank, can drain energy from things contacted at a slow-moderate rate depending on source.
Spoiler:

--->Deathchill Aura: I can gather Soulforce around me so that when people or things enter the aura, it affects them. When people enter, it saps their energy and spirit and adds it to mine, healing me, and giving me energy. When objects energy they deteriorate, and fall apart, becoming less effective.
Spoiler:
Liche Mage: Summons a undead mage which aids in battle. The mage can manipulate soulforce as well (as thats what its partially made of) which can be turned into attacks, ie Spectral Bolts, or Defenses, ie Soul Shell.
Spoiler:
~Biology~
[/size]

Allows me to manipulate biological matter.

Bone Manipulation: Within biology, manipulation of bone tissue comes the easiest for me. This allows me to rapidly grow and manipulate bone tissue, shaping my own into defenses and attacks as well as healing them. Bones I manipulate can also become much more durable and resistant to damage, allowing me to possess a harder skeleton that most.

Poison Element: Allows me to create and control poison, both as a toxic power to biological beings and to an acidic level, that allows me to unleash acid effects against a target. Can use to create poison/acidic auras, poisonous gas clouds/mist, imbue weapons and projectiles, and also defend against other poison attacks against me. Power of the acid I create is powerful enough at this point to eat through medium metals and lower. (Poison Power Strengthened with Venom Tooth [See PA list]).

~Astronomy~
[/size]

Ice Element: Allows me to manipulate and create ice as well as have power over freezing temperatures. Can unleash space could temperatures across surfaces, materials, and into the environment, allowing cold snap like conditions, capable of freezing a large range of objects solid.

Gravity Manipulation: Allows me to tap into the gravitational power of the planet itself. Can create forceful blasts of gravitational force, create areas of increased or decreased gravitation, as well as control gravity's own control over myself, allowing me to fly, or become very difficult to move, as well as all shades in between.

~Teliology~
[/size]

Telepathy: Allows Mirg to communicate with his mind, as well as attack others minds and defend his own.

Telekinesis: Allows Mirg to mentally influence the physical world around him, as well as produce physical telekinetic energy, which can be shaped into a large manner of shapes.

Conscious Perimeter: This is the ability to expand ones consciousness or mind over a larger distance than their own personal space. This happens upon a plane called the Dream World, which a plane made up of everyone's mind linked together. Every person who has this ability is on a certain frequency depending on their power. There are hundreds of different frequencies, and thus the chance of two Shrews being on the same frequency is highly unlikely. However, if you are high ranked enough (Harbinger or higher at least) a Shrew can actually control which frequency they are on, and at the highest levels, even cover multiple frequencies. When two Shrews are on the same frequency, and their Conscious perimeter's cross each other, a battle of wills happens, and whoever's mental drive is weaker will lose, and they will suffer severe damage until they lower their Conscious Perimeter, otherwise they will risk being knocked out or suffering permanent damage. The Conscious Perimeter is otherwise used for tracking and the like, as they can usually read the minds of all those who are within the perimeter easily, and can also see anything that happens otherwise within the perimeter, allowing them a wider view of 'vision' so to speak.

~Crudus~
[/size]

Poison Acid Shaddow/Shadows: [Occlutiology + Biology] Fuses poison element and Shaddow/shadows, so that anything my Shaddow or shadows touch will be in danger of being affected by the acid/poison. Biological systems may be poisoned and other objects may be melted by acid power (see Poison Element above).

Shaddow Bones: [Occlutiology + Biology] Fuses Bone manipulation with Shaddow, creating bones that are harder than reinforced steel, as well as easier generation and manipulation of the bones. Can use this to reinforce my own skeleton as well as use Shaddow Bone attacks at a larger level on the battle field (ie summoning them out of the ground, unleashing them from myself, etc.). Note: Shaddow Bones have the added advantage of being stronger than solid Shaddow by itself, but the disadvantage of not being able to switch between solid and gaseous forms instantaneously.

Shaddow Mind: [Occlutiology + Teliology] Allows Mirg to cloak his mind, hiding it well from those who use mental abilities for detection or attack. If the cloak is stronger than the telepath's level, they will not be able to locate Mirg's mind to track or attack him.

Soul-Shadow Tether: (Active-Passive) [Occlutiology + Necromancy] Upon activation, allows me to access/bind/harm an opponents's soul by targeting their shadow. If I can connect my shadow to theirs, I can attempt to bind or influence their Soul directly (2 ranks below me will be automatically immobilized, while those of 5-4 ranks will be have inhibition to their motion. Affects to higher ranks depends on situation, but will obviously be weaker.)

~Altus~
[/size][/color]

Wraith Shroud Form: [Necromancy + Occlutiology + Biology] Enters a form in which a combined Shaddow and Soulforce aura are fused with my physical body. Upon entering this form, several advantages are gain, listed below. At this rank, I can only maintain this form a max of four posts total (2 of my posts and 2 posts from an opponent). I can re-enter after several posts of 'rest', but each time I enter after the first, it becomes much harder to maintain.

-I can reshape my body into a variety of physical/spiritual weapons of any shape or size
-All of my attacks affect both the physical and spiritual plane simultaneously.
-I gain increased speed and agility.
-Physical attacks against me have reduced effectiveness. Physical projectiles will phase through without harm to myself.
-Spiritual/Energy attacks will be subject to some siphoning powers, which I can gain health/energy by leeching off energy/spiritual attacks. This does not really reduce their effectiveness against me, however.
Spoiler:
Wraith Shroud

Undead Shaddow Army: [Necromancy + Occlutiology + Biology] Fuses Bone manipulation with Shaddow and Soulforce to summon undead skeleton minions made of Shaddow Bone (See Crudus above). This minions are extremely durable, and can be summoned in small platoons (~25 skeletons at once). They also resonate my Soulforce, making them unable to be manipulated by outside Necromancy, and are resistant to spiritual attacks.

Frozen Horror Aura: [Occlutiology + Astronomy + Teliology] A improvement on the Deathchill Aura. Combines Cold manip, Soulforce, and Telepathy to create an aura that chills and slows, saps the lifeforce of and instills great fear and terror into all who enter it. The aura itself extends outwards in all directions up to 40 ft from Mirg. The closer one is to Mirg the stronger the aura becomes.

Return to “Studies of a Shrew”