I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Kuwa's Shrewish Abilities

Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Kuwa's Shrewish Abilities

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Relic

Kesshou Blade: A relic is a Shrew's soul bound weapon which they can use to store other weapons/artifacts and objects and can also usually use them as a weapon, although sometimes not. Relics are also cannot be harmed unless their owner is killed. My relic manifests itself in a molten looking blade, which radiates heat and light, cutting with the sharpness of the blade as well as the heat with which it gives off. Used most commonly to help shifting surrounding environment into plasma state, so that it can be manipulated.

Studies

Physics

Plasma Manipulation/Fire/Electric Element: My main ability is to generate and manipulate plasma, which is matter heightened into the highest energized state. This allows me control over fire and electricity elements as well. With a little increased energy, I can cause matter in the environment to enter plasma state, increasing the amount of plasma I have.

Friction Manipulation: Allows me to increase, decrease, or otherwise manipulate the amount of friction between two or more objects. This generally is used to increase my speed by decreasing the amount of friction between me and my surroundings, allowing me to move less inhibited. Can also be used to ignite moving objects or increase heat.

Necromancy

Soulforce: Main energy type behind Necromancy, This mutation of Navitas is the life-force of a Shrew, and has a high destructive factor and is one of the purest, if not the purest, form of Spiritual/Soul energy there is. Once Necromancy is learned, a Shrew can manipulate their or other Shrew's life-force/Soulforce. It can be used in conjunction with other spiritual energies, or even sometimes as a filler for them. It can also be used to degrade, drain, or heal a person's soul/life-force.

Undead Summoning: Allows me to summon undead minions/creatures to aid me. These can be zombies, skeletons, or zombified/undead animals.
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Kuwa's Shrewish Abilities

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:33 pm

[Approved]

Return to “Studies of a Shrew”