I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Hostile Takeover

Fort Hagen is a trading community build by sailors and smugglers. It quickly became a large city thanks to it's proximity to the Coliginosity and some dirty money from their government.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Hostile Takeover

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 am

High atop Fort Hagen, pirates and bandits made this small fort their home away from the rule of Ariel Fortune. Some were sleeping, some gambling, some doing piratey things, the watchmen were at their posts and the makeshift bar was filled with ladies and drunks. This would al change in a matter of seconds. Keiztie Revil would appear using Photogess and within seconds the entire population of the fort would suddenly have their minds invaded. Most would easily fall, but others who were strong enough to keep Revil out for the time being would take that time to flee, a few other were stupid enough to raise their arms that would result in their immediate deaths. It wouldn't take long before Revil, had control of the Fort. Meanwhile the pirates who had left were going to inform their leader. The pirates Revil had invaded were now his puppets, and would do his bidding.

Return to “Fort Hagen”