As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

FAITH and Tensei's Quest: Exploration and Advancement

Twisted Meadows, it's a name that describes itself in every way. Oh, but not in the way you think, here lives the Twisted Slayer Clan. These inbred family members all relentlessly kill anyone who dares to intrude upon their meadows. While they may be dimwitted and lack intelligence, they make up for it in raw strength and power.
FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

FAITH and Tensei's Quest: Exploration and Advancement

Fri May 13, 2016 11:52 am

FAITH was the first to come out of the General's SlipStream. She had done this millions of times before so this was no different, but usually she did so with her ship the Faith of Heart. As soon as she appeared she held the Horrower up and looked about making sure nothing was immediately going to ambush her.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: FAITH and Tensei's Quest: Exploration and Advancement

Fri May 13, 2016 11:56 am

Lord Tensei would exit next, dropping down to his feet with a hand atop his hat to keep it from flying off. He would be standing next to FAITH, looking around to see what sort of environment this was. He was unfamiliar to the territory, and even if his eyes could gaze up and down and get a general understanding of this area, more detailed descriptiveness could only happen through direct exploration and interaction. "Well, here we are," Lord Tensei said, dusting his gloved hands off, "So then, what's on the agenda?"
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.
Environment

Fri May 13, 2016 12:02 pm

the Twisted Meadows was a plot of land in the Outlands no different from any ordinary meadows, endless kilometres of blowing grass, the odd tree and the odd farmhouses could be seen here and there. The wind was sharp and warm and blew up from the south. Where they ended up was on one of the larger roads in the meadows right smack dab in the middle of a 4 way crossing. For now, there were no pirates, thugs, mafia, outlaws or anything one usually saw in the Outlands here. Only the wind and nature and the odd 18th century farm homes were here.
FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri May 13, 2016 12:04 pm

"Do you wish to lead the way, or shall I?" FAITH would say still looking about the area, as far as her eyes could see for her.

She continued to take in her surroundings, which appeared to be farmlands, and fields and some vegetation. She did wonder to herself where all the crime and bad stuff were.
Tensei
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri May 13, 2016 5:31 pm

As the wind blew, it would be like the swipe of a hand to Lord Tensei, and he was carried off by it off to the sky, and around once or twice, till he circled around gently and hovered over FAITH, like some sort of cursor or something. "If the Environment does something, it gives me a little more options. My abilities harmonize with the natural state of whatever I'm around, which is why my power is literally only as powerful as the realm I'm in, and why terms such as power and things don't apply to me." Though Tensei retained power clearly beyond each world, within each world, he was set to only as much energy as was trapped within the Universe, and was to use his own supply outside of their universe only if necessary or to repair damage. "Honestly, I think I'd personally prefer following you, hence why I'm hovering over you now." For Lord Tensei could see clear across the land and down each of the roads as soon as he gazed over the horizon, having a greater vantage point than perhaps from before on the ground. The coattails of his jacket would flutter in the air. "What is this place all about, anyway? I hope you know."
Tensei, known formally as 'Lord Tensei' that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.

Return to “Twisted Meadows”