I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Class 6 Mission: Trade Route - Onward to Birchbark

The Halcyon Shield is a vast expanse of bedrock, forest, and freshwater lakes that covers nearly 3/4's of the entire Kingdom of Halcyon. This massive area contains the most natural resources in all of Kwandrivia. It is thanks to the Halcyon''s strict nature preservation rules that this land has remained untouched for so many years.
NPC

Re: Class 6 Mission: Trade Route - Onward to Birchbark

Sat May 07, 2016 5:09 pm

♣While the two scrambled to leave whatever danger they thought was coming, the tall grasses finally parted to reveal a short aged man, bent over and leaning on a thick wooden walking stick. Around him, from all parts of the tall grass, peeked out the small cute faces of various woodland and grassland Pokemon. They seemed to congregate around the old man particularly, their eyes watching the pair of foreigners but making no move to attack, simply curious. The old man had a headband tied across his eyes, and he reached out with his hand, as though attempting to feel for whomever was there a few seconds before.♣

"Oh dear...I believe we've scared them away..."

♣He murmured to himself while still reaching about and shuffling forwards a bit.♣
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun May 08, 2016 9:08 pm

*Seeing there was quite possibly no threat there Lloyd carefully lowered himself in flight struggling with his pain remembering his training about how any enemy could be hidden as the most innocent of beings.*

"who are you?"

*Lloyd remained in flight 10ft off the ground facing downward while he let Terah command the Tempingkuza holding her in flight via verbal commands.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue May 10, 2016 1:52 am

When Lloyd came closer to the ground, Terah would let go of the creature that carried her and fall towards the ground. After this, she would place a single hand on the Bering Straight's hilt but not draw it yet.

"How do you see with that blindfold on?" Terah asked walking straight up to the man.
NPC

Thu May 19, 2016 8:13 pm

"Oh, good! You haven't gone. I am called Hiroka. And I wear a blindfold because I am blind."

♣Replied the aged man, the last bit a little more curtly than when he began. He stood upright, or as much as his aged back would allow, both hands gripping his walking stick to assist him. The Pokemon scattered a little, allowing space for the two to land, but crept back slowly, some sniffing the air to see if it was indeed safe to do so. Most of them huddled around the old man, eyes moving across the strangers suspiciously.♣

"However, my friends here tell me you were fighting bandits who make their home near here. They also say one of you is injured...perhaps I can help?"
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm

*Lloyd gently landed watching the man cautiously then looked to Terah for guidance as Lloyd didn't know to trust him or not.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:18 am

"I was always told never to trust strangers. So how can I trust you don't poison him, or me, or something evil and scary" Terah would say taking a few steps away from the man, at the same time moving closer to Lloyd.
NPC

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:46 pm

♣Hiroka paused for a moment, mulling over the question for a few moments before taking the time to answer. The pokemon around the man began to edge a little closer toward the two, eyeing them curiously still. The first to come closest to them was a Rattata which edged closest to Lloyd, sniffing at his feet, while one Pidgey was brave enough to hop up close to Terah, keeping its eyes upward, peering up at her with curiosity.♣

"That is indeed a valid question, and quite sharp I might add, to ask of a stranger. But I have been only the gift of healing, which is why these pokemon keep such a close watch over me. I couldn't defend myself against even an angry fly."
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am

*When the Ratata edged closer to Lloyd A xen alien the shock roach appeared from a xen portal letting out angry toned alien guttural grunts in an effort to protect Lloyd from harm showing care for the child. This however stopped after a second as the barnacle launcher xen appeared through another xen portal speaking in a similar language in more of a calm manner to the Shock roach. After the short conversation Lloyd translated for them. *

"I have no choice but to accept but my friends here want you to know that if anything funny is done in this treatment they will swarm you in hopes to protect me."

*Lloyd spoke with a regretful/ calm tone making sure the old man knew this was simply because they wished to protect Lloyd.*

"....also the barnacle launcher is curious of the ratata"

*As he said that he gestured to the alien pod launcher slithering around Lloyds left arm.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Terah stood where she was and began to go over her techniques again.

"I can't heal, so it has to be up to this guy" Terah would say.

"But, I'm watching you!" She would say loudly.

Return to “Halcyon Shield”