USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Class 6 Mission: Rare Mushrooms

The Halcyon Shield is a vast expanse of bedrock, forest, and freshwater lakes that covers nearly 3/4's of the entire Kingdom of Halcyon. This massive area contains the most natural resources in all of Kwandrivia. It is thanks to the Halcyon''s strict nature preservation rules that this land has remained untouched for so many years.
NPC

Re: Class 6 Mission: Rare Mushrooms

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 am

When Kuwa matched her speed, the High Elf would pull back a bit and use her Shadow Movement to pull herself into Kuwa's shadow to avoid his lighting strike. But, as soon as he began whipping the electricity whip around which generated light, the shadow would quickly be dispelled and the High Elf would be exposed to the whip's shock as it swung around and struck her. As the electricity flowed through her, she would cry out in pain. But at the same time would try and claw at Kuwa's legs.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:43 pm

*As the assassin fell, shocked by my attacks, I saw my opening, channeling a large amount of energy through my body, causing electrical energy to surround my entire being and out across the weapon(s) in my hands. I quickly slashed my sword again at the falling elf, attempting to slice her across the mid-section or chest. I remained where I was, unable to move if I wanted to use my sword, thus allowing her to take a shot at my legs, but not without getting burned and shocked from the electrical energy around me. I felt myself start to slip lower in energy storage, using quite a bit for the full body electrical aura, knowing I couldn't keep it up forever.*
NPC

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:02 pm

the High Elf was struck with the sword her armour cut open and a large gash across her chest. But this was not before she began she got some good slashes to Kuwa's legs. After the initial slashes she would begin to move backwards, hoping to find a shadow she could sink into and use to get out alive, albeit crispy and electrified.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm

*I stumbled to my knees as the elf disappeared, my eyes locked upon her, while my various wounds oozed blood, though seemed to clot just a little faster than a normal human. I only let my guard down a little once the elf was gone, pulling myself up under the nearest tree and resting a bit, allowing my natural increased healing factor to start to mend the wounds a little before moving on. I had had a close call, but then again that was what happens when you take a mission that you aren't exactly qualified for. Once my wounds had healed a satisfactory amount, I would move on, returning to where the mission specified that I drop the mushroom off for delivery and obtain my rewards.*

Return to “Halcyon Shield”