I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Class 6 Mission: Rare Mushrooms

The Halcyon Shield is a vast expanse of bedrock, forest, and freshwater lakes that covers nearly 3/4's of the entire Kingdom of Halcyon. This massive area contains the most natural resources in all of Kwandrivia. It is thanks to the Halcyon''s strict nature preservation rules that this land has remained untouched for so many years.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Class 6 Mission: Rare Mushrooms

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:11 pm

*It was mid-morning when I entered the tree-line of the Halcyon Shield, heading into the forests in search of some odd rare mushrooms. I was hoping this wasn't going to be a boring mission, thus I took one that seems to have some mystery and danger to it. I kept my Shinkira blade sheathed and on my hip, though ready to be drawn if needed. I also kept my Raikoglyff activated, making my eyes a bright lightning blue, so that I could keep an easier eye on my surroundings. It had been a while since I was able to leave Keiz...my brother had been rather adamant that I remain near Keiz for fear of the Eclipse attempting to recapture me...but I decided to ignore his cautions and get out on my own for a while. I hated being under his thumb, especially since I still had reservations against him. Since the end of the Ignatius War, we had been able to lay down some of the strain between us, but I still had strong negative feelings for my brother, and it was better for me to get away for awhile and get some of that out rather than letting it continue to build up. I continued walking through the forest, watching and keeping an eye out for those rare mushrooms.*
Monsters

Re: Class 6 Mission: Rare Mushrooms

Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 pm

It was a cold, an ice cold February day on Kwandrivia, winter had been in full force and the most of the trees that were not coniferous had lost their leaves. The forest seemed barren, like a wasteland without life. There were no tracks at all in these part of the woods. There was only a light snowfall that helped hid any signs of what Kuwa might be looking for.

Ahead some ways, through the snow, was a large Red Mushroom, just peaking out from the snow. To the far left of that, was a Delibird, carrying a cloth sack, just loafing about searching for anything it could scoop up.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 pm

*As I approached the place where the mushroom stood and the pokemon also, I narrowed my eyes at both, before thrusting a hand out and sending a burst of electrical energy towards the bird pokemon, attempting to scare him off. I didn't stop my steps towards the two, but I kept a hand firm on the hilt of my blade, ready to draw it if necessary. I also kept an eye on the mushroom, using the x-ray like vision of the Raikoglyff to observe it further beneath the snow and hopefully discover what lay there.*
Monsters

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:01 pm

The Delibird scrambled, running away really fast in the snow. It didn't want to mess with this guy, it just wanted food or something.

the Other thing would be revealed to be the Pokemon Parasect, which was in the snow sleeping silently. On closer inspection several Paras could be seen around it, weather or not these were the Paresect's children was unknown.

Other than that, his X-ray-like vision would reveal many deer-like tracks under the snow, all leading towards somewhere in the distance...
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:13 pm

*Annoyed that the mushrooms were really just more pokemon, I lashed out at them in anger, shooting a few more bolts of electrical energy at the Parasects mushroom parts, before moving on, starting to follow the deer tracks and keeping up with attempting to find the mushrooms, employing still my enhanced vision to search under the snow as well.*
Environment

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:25 pm

The poor Parasect and Paras found themselves jolted awake and then out cold. They were done for, maybe to be eaten, maybe to be collected by someone, to die, who knew. As Kuwa moved down the path, he would see a small cave in the distance, under a small piece of bedrock that poked out of the ground. The cave was warm, and smelt of fungus and earth, it was the perfect mushroom breeding ground.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:07 pm

*As I followed the tracks, I would eventually see the cave and steer towards it, slowly approaching in case it was the den for animals, or something more...beastly. I peeked around the edge of the cave, peering into the gloom and attempting to make out any dangers inside before I actually stepped in. I also I searched in case I could see any signs of the mushrooms I was after, though I doubted they would be this close to the mouth.*
NPC

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 am

Within the cave, several deer could be seen, beside them was a rather warm crystal they were sleeping around. It was peaceful, calm and tranquil. Around this glowing warm crystal was a single mushroom, the exact one in the picture that was on the mission board.

Meanwhile in the trees, a 7th Rank High Elven assassin was watching, she was in the shadows of many trees using her Imp Fairy Wing's to jam sensory and blend in with the tree's shadows. She was also limiting his breathing to make sure she wasn't spotted.

"A non marked human, no cloak, no identification" She would think to herself closely watching Kuwa and the entrance to the cave from the lowest branch of a tree.

Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:51 pm

*I raised an eyebrow in slight surprise upon seeing the mushroom. Somehow this was too convenient, too easy of a mission. My mind wandered back to the unknown warning provided with the mission. Something was off...I just couldn't tell what. I scanned around further in the cave and outside of it too, detecting nothing, but I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I slipped into the cave a moment later, keeping myself to edging along the wall, keeping an eye out to either side of me in case something attempted an attack or capture. As I edged along the wall of the cave, I ignored the deer and kept my attention on getting close to the mushroom, the one that matched what I was after. Once I had drawn as close as I could without leaving the wall, I would stop, and take one last look around me before bolting to the mushroom, intending on scooping it up on my way to the opposite wall of the cave, as not to lose momentum from stopping and turning back.*
NPC

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:33 pm

When Kuwa dashed, the deer would awaken and begin running for the exit to the cave. At the same time, the watcher would remain silent and hidden, hoping that Kuwa would leave without anymore disturbances to nature. The missions may have seemed easy, but that was just the nature of 7th Rank Missions.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:54 pm

((Thought this was a 6th? Lolz...))

*As the deer fled out through the entrance of the cave, I suck to the wall I approached, putting my back to it and watching side to side for any sort of attacker or trap. Nothing seemed to come, so after several minutes of surveying, I started out again, sneaking my way against the wall towards the mouth of the cave. Once at the entrance, I burst out and shot underneath the cover of some trees, resting there with my prize and taking the time to continue to survey the area. Still this was all too easy for the amount of the reward...either this mushroom was much more valuable than it seemed...or something was still amiss.*
NPC

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 pm

The High Elf in hiding watched the Human exit the cave and followed his movements closely. The Elf took notice of him stealing mushrooms before, and that wasn't right, at least not without a High Elven there to oversee it and plant or grow another in it's place. The High Elf suddenly vanished into a tree's shadow and used that shadow to move closer towards Kuwa, as she moved closer she emerged from a shadow much closer and made her move. With the flick of a wrist, her leather and rubber whip flicked up and extended towards Kuwa attempting to grab the very hand he took the mushroom with. As she flicked the whip, her Purple Cloak-like Wings would shift causing her to quickly, move forwards, aiming to close the distance, and use her clawed gloves to strike at him.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:27 pm

*The moment the whip caught my empty hand, because I had stowed the mushroom away, I turned in a blur, being so hyped for an attack, I almost over compensated. A blinding flash of light would be admitted around my hand, as electrical energy built up around it, however, to my dismay, did not conduct through the whip itself, due to the materials it was made of. However, I continued to channel electrical energy through my arm, attempting to use the electricity's heat and energy to cut/melt through the whip. My other hand quickly drew my Shinkira blade which crackled with electrical energy as well, and which I swung diagonally attempting to catch the attacker's claw attacks before they reached me, either to simply deflect them off or cause damage to the hands which reached against my blade.*
NPC

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 pm

The electrical energy would have a touch time melting through the tough leather hide that made the whip's core up, the rubber however easily melted off. But still the whip held strong for the time being. The claw would meet he blade as planned and be struck back. Right as it was, the Elf would left the whip go and begin moving with great speed, as she moved, she would use her momentum and claws to try and run past him and claw at him as she ran by. Her claws, which were worms weapons made of bone and leather, would show signs of damage from the blade's initial strike.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:14 pm

*Once the Elf let go of the whip, the electrical energy around my arm attempting to cut/burn it off dissipated, and instead, with focus, began to surround the entirety of the whip itself. This took a bit more control and energy than shaping it around my own arm, so instead of moving myself, to dodge or block the first of the claw attacks, I was struck across the shoulder, causing my sleeve to be ripped and blood to ooze down from the fresh wounds. I growled in frustration of how fast my sudden opponent was, but I couldn't allow them to get the best of me. When the winged being came back for a second pass, I myself sped up, becoming a partial blur as I spun the whip around me and after it my blade, attempting to slap and stun them with my electrically charged whip before following up with a slash with my sword, which also still bore electrical energy, making its cutting power also stunning and burning.*

Return to “Halcyon Shield”