As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Bounty Hunting: Huy-lak the Rogue Slyph

The Halcyon Shield is a vast expanse of bedrock, forest, and freshwater lakes that covers nearly 3/4's of the entire Kingdom of Halcyon. This massive area contains the most natural resources in all of Kwandrivia. It is thanks to the Halcyon''s strict nature preservation rules that this land has remained untouched for so many years.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Bounty Hunting: Huy-lak the Rogue Slyph

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:00 pm

*It was a little less than a week after I obtained my tomes that I appeared back in the Halcyon Shield, but this time with a different purpose. I got ahold of the Kwandrivia's most wanted list and decided to try out bounty hunting to improve my skills and try out my new ones. So after picking out a viable target, another fairy surprisingly, I took towards the most familiar of areas for what was listed for last sightings to see if I could find any trace of the target. I trod through the snowy area stealthily, keeping near the lower covering pines in attempt to further disguise myself. My eyes were glowing with their usual lightning blue light, as I used the Raikoglyff to scan both the ground and the skies, knowing that this target was a wind user and a flier. At my hip was my new Relic, the Kesshou blade, the golden, yet oddly shaped blade. Inside, my Shinkira was stored, ready to be drawn out if needed, as well as my dual fans.*
Environment

Re: Bounty Hunting: Huy-lak the Rogue Slyph

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:11 pm

As Kuwa moved he would see nothing for kilometres, nothing but trees, snowfall, rocks, bedrock, some caves and bushes that had died out from the cold of the winter. The Sun in the sky was shining, not a cloud in sight, several birds however could be seen, one of which was a Fearow, which, oddly, had been circling Kuwa's area for sometime.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:03 pm

*I gave the Fearow in the sky a glance, narrowing my eyes at it suspiciously. I slowed my pace for a moment, closing a fist then opening it. From my newly opened palm shot out a bolt of electricity in a flash of light, cutting the air upwards as it began to shape itself into that of a bird, slightly smaller than the Fearow. The bird shot upwards and in the flash, attempted to blast straight into the Fearow and explode in a small burst of electricity, enough to bathe the Fearow in electrical energy. After releasing the attack, I lowered my eyes and continued onward, keeping my attention on the sky and land and looking for traces of my quarry.*
Environment

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:18 pm

The Fearow, being the only thing in the sky, would naturally be a good conductor for Electric Type attacks. So when the Lightning flew up, it moved straight to it and fired the bird to a crisp. [Super Effective]. After this, two Spearow would begin to move about then fly away from the area. After killing the Fearow, a holographic number representing a gold reward would appear over it's body for Kuwa to collect 3GC.

After the birds flew off, the forest would return to silence again.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:19 pm

*Annoyed at the Fearow turning out to be nothing, I rolled my eyes, blowing a raspberry, before turning and moving off in another direction, attempting to survey a wider part of the area and continuing to search for clues of the bounty I was searching for.*
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu May 19, 2016 8:15 pm

:Bump:
Environment

Fri May 20, 2016 2:17 pm

From a distance, a powerful presence could be seen and felt. It had taken notice of something in the area attacking Pokemon with some sort of lighting. Immediately, it would begin to move towards Kuwa.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri May 20, 2016 7:51 pm

*As soon as I felt the powerful presence, I skidded to a halt in the snow, my eyes narrowed, searching. A few moments later, I became a blur, moving behind the nearest tree for cover. I remained there, using my enhanced vision to see past my cover without actually having to peek out. I waited to see whatever it was move nearer, watching to see what it was exactly. I doubted that it was my bounty, for from the info I was given, she was right around my rank. None-the-less, it was beneficial not to flee too quickly, for a connection could exist between the two. Thus I waited, keeping my energy levels quiet as possible, as not to be detected, though I probably already had been.*
NPC

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:46 pm

From what Kuwa could see, it was a High Elf, one whom was on a nearby forest trail and was now investigating the corpse of the Fearow, or what was left of it. If Kuwa could see the look on the High Elves face, he would see that the High Elf was NOT pleased.

"Who would dare hurt an innocent creature such as this" the High Elf would say.

From what Kuwa could make out, this was not the person he was after, but they did look like a strong opponent.

Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:23 pm

((Innocent...pffff....Spearows and Fearrows are mean as sh**))

*As soon as I knew who and what was approaching, I began searching for the quickest and safest escape route, knowing staying here was not a good idea nor beneficial to my mission. After a few moments of careful consideration and planning, I shot off in the direction opposite to the High elf, using the tree I was behind and the surrounding trees I passed for cover, attempting to keep myself from being seen. I also attempted to use the snow and my quick foot steps to keep the sound down to a minimum, making barely a foot print in the snow at the speed I was moving. All the while, I kept a good amount of focus on the woods behind me, in case the elf tried to follow, as I made my way out of the area.*
NPC

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:00 am

The High Elven Guard would begin running for Kuwa as he began to move away, but before he could gain enough momentum, Kuwa would be gone, and quickly. By the time the Guard got up to speed, it was far to late and Kuwa had successfully made his getaway.

"They just keep coming here and no honouring our ways" the Guard would say as he came to a sliding halt. He kept his guard up just in case Kuwa came back, but otherwise he began moving towards the path from which he came and towards the larger of the roads which all leads to a town or city.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:58 pm

*Once the elf stopped following me, I began to slow a little, deciding I needed to continue on to a different area to search for the bounty. Thus I turned and leave the area, keeping any eyes peeled for any more elves who might try to stop me, making sure to avoid anyone if I could.*

Return to “Halcyon Shield”