USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Shaking off the rust

Scattered all around a section of marshland in the Murkwood Keys are old steam generators from a past where the an ancient civilization once ruled. Old Factories, Warehouses, Boilers and Lumber Mills ravaged by decay and rust can be found here. Since their abandonment the marshes took back the land and all that is lost here is the lost memories of an industrial sector.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Shaking off the rust

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 am

(I'm going to assume Kama treats Miles back at the hospital with nothing special happening)

*Miles healed and ready to go would find a spot in the Lost industries and spot a lone metal structure rusting and aged but still sturdy enough to support Miles. With a backflip and hook of his legs he began working out lifting his upper body up while once hanging upside down doing punching maneuvers and practicing maintaining his will vision and thermal vision making them flicker in blinks slowly gaining longer lengths the vision remained. When he wished to alternate his training he stopped practicing his visions and tried to force evolve his ooze to regain it's resistance to fire and ice. Once that became tiring he switched to a third ability he also felt flickering within him which was his ability to convert materials to ooze that he controls.*

Heavens: 'Didn't you JUST come from the hospital from wounds you did to yourself?'

Miles: 'I'm fine Heavens besides I have to get into top shape soon. Once I recover my abilities Goldbeard is as good as dead!'
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Shaking off the rust

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “Lost Industries”