I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Making Up a Debt: Gathering Supplies

The Halcyon Shield is a vast expanse of bedrock, forest, and freshwater lakes that covers nearly 3/4's of the entire Kingdom of Halcyon. This massive area contains the most natural resources in all of Kwandrivia. It is thanks to the Halcyon''s strict nature preservation rules that this land has remained untouched for so many years.
Monsters

Re: Making Up a Debt: Gathering Supplies

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:23 am

As the Ice began to form, the eye within the water would retreat to a more safe section of the water leaving Sirus to float there. When there, it would manipulate the water forming another snake-like construct, at the same time, the Morpha would find itself in combat with an octopuss, and would attempt to lash at it using it's dense structure like a whip. The eye of the Morpha would use it's water jet's to dodge the tentacles that were trying to attack it.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

*As the Morpha moved, I took the opportunity to break free from its grasp, and used Egon's tentacle to pull me up and away from the monster. Once up further towards the surface, I was able to summon a complete whirlwind from the surface above, causing a rushing of air and water bubbles to surround me now, hopefully protecting me some from the monster's grasp. With the eye of the Morpha being so maneuverable, Egon's other tentacles would retreat back upon my mental command, and instead would form further defense to me as I gathered my energies, focusing on the monster. A second later, one of my hands would shoot out from inside my whirlwind shield, and I released the power of Electric Natura, unleashing a directed electrical pulse through the water towards the Morpha, attempting to knock it out or at least stun it. Being the electricity was under my control and it was directed, neither myself nor Egon would come to any harm from the attack.*
Monsters

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:25 am

As Sirus left, the area of the Morpha, the Morpha would sink back to the depths of the water. As it sank towards the bottom, it would get a really nasty stun, one that would cause it to slowly twitch before falling asleep. Once asleep, the Morpha's eye returned to looking like a shimmering stone.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm

*With the monster knocked unconscious, both Egon and I rose back to the surface and climbed out of the springs. Once on ground again, Egon shape-shifted back into his normal leopard form and sat, with Ginkgo at his side, waiting for me. Meanwhile, I began to dry myself off, using Water Natura to manipulate the water on my body to be taken away and pooled back into the spring. Once I was dry enough, I moved back over to the pile of my clothes, and started dressing again.*

Guess its not the best place to go skinny dipping, huh...?

*I asked jokingly. Ginkgo snickered a little, but Egon didn't seem to get the joke.*

Egon: We should really be more careful. Not only have we wasted time, but we haven't anything to show for it. We need to concentrate on getting the supplies and getting back....

Oh, common Egon, we're not that bad off...we found flowers already. Besides, I'm fine...it'll take more than a water monster to take me down. And the swim was refreshing anyways...

*I retorted back at Egon's reply, pulling and fastening my pants on as I spoke. I then pulled my shirt and boots on in silence, as Egon hadn't replied, and I sensed some resentment coming from him. Once I was completely dressed, I approached closer to my friends, and spoke again, calmly.*

Lets not argue, ok...? I'm ready now, we can scout ahead and see what we come across.

*Egon nodded, although still silent. I decided to just give him space and let him cool off. From there we head off Northwest again, ascending to the tree tops as we went, all of us keeping our eyes out for the Boar, Pidgeys, and the obsidian that we needed to collect still.*
Monsters

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:42 am

A grunt, and then a snort could be heard, a growl and another snort would follow. They were just within eye range of anyone within the treetops to see. A boar, protecting her offspring from a wolf, a rather large wolf at that. The boar was cornered, no where to run, it was losing...
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 am

*Upon quick inspection of the situation the boar was in, the three of us shot down from the tree-tops, and on the way down, I fashioned another bokken out of a near by tree limb. A few moments later, the three of us landed on the ground in a triangluar fashion with the wolf directly in the center of us. Egon, who was to one side, let out a loud growl, barring his fang-like thorns, his tail swishing back and forth. Ginkgo took a stance, leaves swirling about him and glowing softly. I took a stance also, between the wolf and the boar, my bokken held out in front of me, ready to bat the wolf away if it got too near.*

Leave this place, and we will not harm you!!

*I called out, both mentally and aloud, pouring what power I could from Druidic Fauna/Animal communication abilities, attempting to get the wolf's attention and send him off without a fight. It was true, I didn't wish to harm him...but I also wasn't willing to let the boar die. I waiting, holding my ground, and waiting to see if the wolf would attack, leave, &/or communicate back.*
Monsters

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:50 am

Just as Sirus wanted, the wolf ran away scarred, it wasn't going to fight 3 on 1, that was just a bad idea. The Boar looked towards Sirus, they were both scarred, so like the wolf, they felt frightened. There were 3 threats now, instead of one.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 am

*I watched for a few moments, as the wolf disappeared, to make sure that it was indeed going to leave. Once it was out of sight, I turned, looking the boar up and down, and then speaking again, the same way as to the wolf, although much kinder.*

Sorry if we frightened you....you should be safe now. Before you leave, can I request something of you...? I need a sample of your tail and mane hairs...I would really appreciate if you could oblige, it would make our trip out here much easier...So, what do you say...?

*I waited, watching the boar with a smile, as both Egon and Ginkgo stood a few feet behind me, also watching, but not overly attentively.*
Monsters

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:16 am

The boar would eventually calm down, it realized after Sirus talked to it that he wasn't a threat to it, or it's child's safety. The boar, slowly approached Sirus and then spoke.

"You may take it, but please do not harm my child" the mother would say.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:50 am

Thank you, friend....

*I responded, before moving a little closer. I carefully ran my fingers along the edges of the boar's mane and tail hair, using my nature powers to cause them to grow wildly, enough so that when I cut it, it was the same length as when I started. I also was able to collect a fair amount, which I again tucked away for later. Once I was done, I backed away, giving the boar and her child space to move and leave.*

Thank you again...and good luck and safety on your travels...

*I then fell silent and watched them leave. Once they were gone as well, we took to the treetops once more, having two of the ingredients under out belt now, we only needed two more: Pidgey feathers and Obsidian stone. We kept our eyes peeled for these things as we went again, this time heading straight east, as we had already traveled quite far to the north and west of the forest.*
Environment

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:55 am

A small clearing, just large enough for a few rocks and boulders would be seen up ahead. Out of these boulders, one was black and almost transparent at parts, this had to be obsidian.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:00 am

*As our group came upon the clearing, Egon spotted the black boulder first, and we quickly descended, landing on the edge of the clearing, peering into it from the cover of the foliage. I surveyed the area, both at the surface and underground for anything threats, wanting to make sure there was nothing ahead that may pose a danger. Once I was certain, we started out, me and Ginkgo, sprinting out into the clearing, while Egon remained behind, just in case. We made towards the bolder, and if not interrupted, would begin taking samples of the obsidian using earth natura to break pieces off the boulder, small enough to carry.*
Environment

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:13 am

And just as intended, the boulder cracked granting Sirus a sample of obsidian. All that was left was that pidgey. There had to be some, or one, or a few around there somewhere.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm

*After gathering up what Obsidian I needed, Ginkgo and I rejoined Egon, before preceding to the treetops once again. From there we spanned out over the area, using the vast plant-life network of the forest to keep in contact. If any of us came into contact with a Pidgey, we would regroup near by, and go from there.*
Monsters

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:07 am

A ways away, in a shrub, with a pidgeotto would be a pidgey, well two actually. They were both nipping seeds and worms off the ground. Thier mother had brought them these seeds and worms. Just a moment later the Pidgeotto would fly off leaving the two Pidgey, hidden in the shrub.

Return to “Halcyon Shield”