You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Making Up a Debt: Gathering Supplies

Due north of Zenthel City, are the Theoden Trunks. Like most of the Halcyon Kingdom, the trees here grow free and wild. But unlike the rest of the Halcyon Kingdom, these trees are exclusively Theoden Pine. The entire area is almost always cold, all year around. The temperature almost never rises above 10 Celsius.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Making Up a Debt: Gathering Supplies

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 pm

*Once I was out deeper into the woods North of Zen City, with Ginkgo close behind, I would slow and take out the list, reading aloud, although not necessary.*

Alright, here we go! Lets see what we need....Some sap from a Makinix flower...Tail and Mane hair from a wild boar....some chucks of Obsidian...and some feathers of a Pidgey....Humm, I wonder where we should start first....

I suggest that you make towards the stationary items first...hopefully we'll meet the others along the way...Why don't we use our connection to nature to locate the flower first...its a rather rare one to be sure...

*Egon's voice came after I had drifted off, and I nodded in response, taking a seat on the ground and folding my legs into a meditating position. I closed my eyes, one of my hands clasped around the handle of Egon's bokken form. Together, we connected ourselves into the awareness of the forest around us, connecting to the plants specifically and, with Egon's help, began to search through the forest. After about 10 minutes of searching, I opened my eyes again.*

You saw it then...? Due north-east about 1/2 a mile...?

Yes, it's growing at the base of some large pillar...probably some old ruins around there.

Indeed....

Alright, then, lets go!

*Ginkgo hurried up beside me as I began off again at a steady pace, hiking through the forest heading north-east, towards the intended destination. As we traveled, I kept my eyes peeled for any wild boars or pidgeys that I could collect samples from.*
Monsters

Re: Making Up a Debt: Gathering Supplies

Tue May 27, 2014 1:38 am

Further up ahead was a Spearow, it was eating the seeds of a rather odd looking melon. This Spearow from afar resembled a Pidgey,. The Spearow, paid no attention to Sirus, not at all.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue May 27, 2014 9:32 am

*Keen as my eyesight was, I was not able to distinctly differentiate between a Spearow and a Pidgey at this point. However, I was able to tell there was a bird pokemon of some sort up ahead. I quickly conferred in a whisper to my two comrades, discussing our options. After a few moments, I nodded and turned, jumping to the nearest tree and ran up it, easily adhering to the vertical surface. Even as I disappeared into the leaves and foliage of the treeline, Ginkgo, my Treecko, shot straight ahead towards the Spearow, relaxing itself and moving at high speeds [Agility]. As it approached the Spearow then, a shadow seemed to move across Ginkgo's body, as he homed in on the wild pokemon, pursuing it with a dark attack in mind [Pursuit]. If the Spearow should attempt to flee, Ginkgo's attack would do even more damage.

Meanwhile, as I entered into the treetops, I threw my Bokken to my side towards another tree. Instantly, Egon transformed himself back into his plant-leopard form that he had when I met him. From there, the pair of us raced across the treetops, moving slightly faster, and more quietly, than Ginkgo was below, so as to position ourselves above the area that the Spearow was in. Once we were within the vicinity where we wished to be, we would hide among the treetops, waiting to see what would happen below.*
Monsters

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 pm

The Spearow on seeing the Treecko rush it's was was frightened, In it's fright, it would flap it's wings rapidly causing a Whirlwind to form around itself, and the Spearow itself to start flying upwards. The Pursuit would surely Miss. From the height the two were in the trees, spotting the Flower and Boar would also be much easier, and surely enough, hanging from one of the trees in a vine-like growth were flowers, large in bloom, red and purple ones, but were they the corrects one was the question.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 pm

*As the Spearow generated the whirlwind and shot upwards, Ginkgo would abandon its attack, and evade to the side, making sure to keep away from the airflow that the Spearow had generated, as it could be quite damaging. Meanwhile, from above on signal, a large amount of vines would suddenly burst out of the surrounding trees, attempting to entangle the pokemon. The branches and such forming the treeline just above and around the Spearow would also grow to become much more dense than usual, cutting the Spearow's vertical escape route off. Once Egon had managed to trap the Spearow, I would thrust my hand out from where I was towards the Spearow, focusing Druidic Natura, summoning the element of electricity. The air around the Spearow would crackle a second later, as small waves of electricity moved through the area, just enough to damage and possibly paralyze the Spearow, but not enough to knock it unconscious, as I was careful about how much of the element I summoned into the attack, knowing too much could be lethal. As I released the attack, my other hand fumbled in my pocket, grasping something there as I readied for my next attack.*
Monsters

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:31 pm

When the lighting attack was called forth to strike the Spearow, it would miss it's mark entirely. A Fearow, probably it's mother would be seen behind a veil of light (Protect) keeping the young bird behind it safe. After the attacks were negated by the Protect, the Fearow would grab the Spearok with it's beak and fly straight upwards while using a Steel with to break any vines headed it's way. The Fearow was protecting it's young, and wanted to fly away to safety.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 pm

*I flinched in surprise as the electrical attack missed and even as the Fearow and Spearow flew upwards together, I reached out my hand in attempt to stop them.*

Egon: No Sirus...Let them go...

*The thickened treeline parted allowing the two pokemon to go free. I turned towards Egon, who was making his way towards me across a series of crisscrossing branches, speaking to me.*

Egon: There is no good in separating those two...and besides, if you look closer they aren't even the correct pokemon we need. That was a Spearow, not a Pidgey...

I suppose your right...

*I replied softly. Egon nodded, and Ginkgo came to meet us where we were.*

I think the flower we need is just ahead, lets check it out and keep a lookout for the other things we need as well...

*I said, and then started off across the treeline again, with Ginkgo and Egon in toe. Once we came closer to the flower, we would be able to decide if it was indeed the one we needed.*

((Something your going to have to tell me....or give me a way to know, please...))
Environment

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:18 pm

As the two neared the flower, it would give of the most sweet scent the forest had to offer, it was this reason that this type of flower was used in natural perfumes. It was also the flower that Sirus needed, all he need to do no was pick it.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:30 pm

*Once we neared the flower, Egon and I were indeed able to identify it by its smell and color, as indeed the Makinix flower. I quickly picked a few of the flowers, but made sure not to disturb the plant. Egon also breathed on the plant, expending a small amount of energy to help the plant grow and helping it to survive and bloom once again. Once we were finished there, after I made sure to stow the flowers away carefully, we set off again, looking around for the boar, Pidgey, and the obsidian. We remained in the tree tops as we went, to help give us a better view all around. In this way, we headed off Northwest, hoping by covering new ground, we would discover more of what we needed.*
Monsters

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 pm

as they moved through the treetops, they would start to pass large boulders, eventually, if they continued on their path it would lead to a natural spring with deep underground magma vents that kept the thing warm. Down below in the depths was a shimmer of light, from a stone, or something.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:27 pm

*As we continued on, we would indeed sight the boulders and the hot springs and magma vents. It was the glimmer of light that caught my eye that caused me to stop.*

Did you see that...?

Egon: No, but if lead on if you did....

*I nodded and dove down quickly through the treeline, sticking to a trunk on the way down, running down it with no problem as though gravity didn't even matter. The two followed behind me the same until we reach the ground. Here, we made our way over to the outcropping where I had seen the shimmer.*

It might be some obsidian that reflected the light...

*I wondered aloud, attempting to peer into the crevice to get a better look. Egon and Ginkgo stood close by, not peering in, yet sticking close to assist if I needed it.*
Environment

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:03 am

The water was calm, warm and steaming, nothing hostile could be see or felt in the area, it was inviting, very inviting...
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Time for a swim, I guess...

*I said, still peering into the water. I took a few steps back a few moments later, hands grasping from the hem of my shirt as I spoke again.*

Wait for me here, I'll be back in a jiffy...

*I finished, before stripping off all my clothes, and jumping into the spring. Once into the water, I used my water and air natura to form a small bubble of air around my mouth, allowing me to breath while underwater. I also remained near the surface for a moment, making sure that there were no threats to me upon entering the water, if there were, I would proceed to leave immediately. If there were not, then I would dive further down, using water manipulation to make swimming easier as I shot straight towards the bottom, towards the shiny object, hoping that it was the obsidian that I needed. If I managed to make it there, I would use earth natura to attempt to gather some of the obsidian, and then start my return to the surface.*
Monsters

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Upon getting closer to the bottom of the spring, Sirus would notice that the shining object was really an eye, the eye of the Evolved form of Dryp, a Morpha. http://www.zeldauniverse.net/wp-content ... vargas.jpg (Not added to the monster list, but will be). The water around Sirus would suddenly condense, and harden making it several times it's consistency, there it would close in on Sirus like a boa constricting it's prey. The eye, would star at Sirus and as it did, a water-like smile would form below it.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:13 pm

*Indeed as I began to swim closer to it, I realized that it was in fact an eye, however, too late to swim back, for as soon as I back-pedaled, I felt the monster's body twist about me. In a flash I spun around as the Druinglyff etched itself across the back of my hands and across my forehead, as the water began to swirl around me. I evoked wind natura first starting a mini cyclone of water around me as air began to be sucked down from the surface towards me, to surround me. A moment later, I lashed outwards, creating a pulse, in which I focused Ice Natura, causing a freezing wave to follow the pulse, attempting to freeze the creature, or at least slow its movements and allow me some time to escape. If the creature was so weak against the ice, it might be frozen solid, however, I wasn't so sure it would be that easy.

Meanwhile, the moment Egon sensed my panic mentally, he lunged towards the side of the spring and dove in, his exterior rapidly shifting. A moment later, a Egon shot through the water towards me in the shape of a large leafy octopus. Upon approaching me, he would spin around, and lash out with all eight branching tentacles, some of which aimed toward me in attempt to pull the creature off of me, while also pulling me away from it, while others grew out towards the eye of the creature itself, attempting to stab it with large thorn like projections, which grew off each tip of those select tentacles. Meanwhile, Ginkgo remained by the edge of the spring, watching helplessly. He had no water abilities, and although they didn't work very well against him, he probably wouldn't do much good if he tried.*

Return to “Theoden Trunks”