USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.3 - Suicidal Training in the Dead Zone

West of Death City just beyond the park there is a very large and ominous desert like patch of barren and dead land called the Dead Zone. It is called this because millions of stray souls wander it's parts in search of something to consume. Plant life is unable to grow here, weather doesn't occur here and people don't come here. Around the perimeter of the Dead Zone and the paths that run through it, are millions of old lamp posts, each radiating with a single soul of some kind. Each lamp post gives off some sort of war-like energy that scares the souls away, and keeps them inside the Dead Zone and off the path.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.3 - Suicidal Training in the Dead Zone

Fri May 20, 2016 10:44 pm

"I can create almost anything I desire, from micro solar systems to a flower" the General would say demonstrating the flower, as the micro solar system was far too energy intensive, and he wasn't in the correct area to even begin making one of those.

"If you want, try some" the General would say.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 11:15 pm

*After tG offered to taste these new, rainbow colored candies, I couldn't resist. My hand shot forwards, wrist becoming elastic liquorice like, as my hand snatched the skittles away, pulling them back towards me with the elastic rebound from my wrist. Once the skittles were in my grasp, I held them up to be examined, before chucking them all in my mouth. A second later my eyes went huge and I started screaming....with delight.*

HOLY SUGAR CANE!!! THESE ARE AAAAA-MAZING!! SPLENDED!!!!! MAG-NIFICENT!!

*I was so overjoyed by how good the skittles were that I started doing a jig on top of the table, scattering its contents randomly about. A few moments later, rainbow colored energy burst out from me in all directions like fireworks. The colors of the rainbow energy separated a few moments after that, each in their own direction and each arc of light suddenly unleashing a flood of candies, although each flood seemed a little different, as each had a different property to them. The red arc burned red hot, enough that they caught fire and spread flames through the air around them. The orange ones seemed to dissolve into the very air around them and taint it orange, before turning into a twister of ranging wind. The yellow sparked and discharged volts of electricity, while the green ones melted into the ground and yielded plant growth. The blue ones liquefied and became a ranging flood, while the purple ones rippled outward with psychic energies. All the while, the rainbow of energy flooded around me, then suddenly dissipated, causing the effects of the various colored candies to suddenly vanish as well. I was then left standing on the table very awkwardly, staring off into space...*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun May 29, 2016 12:34 am

the General smiled again. Okashi was such a happy and innocent girl. It was the type the General liked. She had no cares beyond not liking sugar, at least as far as the General knew. But most of all, she was making him happy, something he hadn't done in a very, very long time. But he wasn't about to show that to anyone or let it be known, at least beyond his smile earlier.

"How long do you think we should rest? How long does Spiritual Energy take to recharge?" the General would ask.
----------

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun May 29, 2016 5:14 pm

*I shook myself a little as tG spoke, pulling myself back to the here and now. I then took a few steps backward and plopped back down in my seat, smiling eagerly at my new friend, this strange technology man. When tG finished his question, I screwed up my face in thought, rubbing fingers against my chin thoughtfully, as thought stroking a beard that wasn't there.*

Hummmmmmmm.....well, I guess it depends on the person. I gain it back slowly...unless I eat some sugar, that brings it back really fast!! Maybe you should try that too!!

*I exclaimed eagerly, suddenly summoning a fistful of various candies in each hand, ready to start stuffing tG's mouth upon request or permission. It seemed that dealing with tG's shields before had made me a little more hesitant to just rush in and jab candy into his mouth...if it hadn't been for that experience, I would have already been across the table and force-feeding tG.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:55 am

"Hmm, I don't think Sugar or food could help me in this case. Perhaps a simple rest period is all I need" the General would say, almost brainstorming to himself.

As he spoke, his ship, the Faith of Heart could be seen lowering itself through the foggy mist from above.

"You are an interesting person, with unique properties I have seen no where else." the General would add.
----------

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:24 pm

*As tG spoke, I simply shrugged my shoulders, not really understanding why it WOULDN'T work, for it always had for me. When tG then began to speak about me, I cocked my head to the side a bit, wondering why he was saying these things about me. Yet I said nothing, I just smiled and sipped on some more melted chocolate, watching him innocently and smiling.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:15 pm

A moment of silence would occur as the General watched his vessel part the fog and lower itself. A minute or two of this silence would pass, of course, that was if Okashi didn't speak first. After the silence, the General would then speak up.

"Well, I'd say training, at least for now is over. I think it is time we part ways, unless you wish to journey into Excelsior sometime in the near future" the General would say as he stood up from the seat he was in.

As he stood the seat would fade into a mess of pixelated light and that energy would be returned to the General/the Faith of Heart.
----------

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:11 pm

*I watched tG stand, his chair disappearing into strangle light-giving packets. I took another sip of my drink before standing as well, the cup and such probably disappearing the same way right out of my hand. I stared towards the large ship that had appeared for a moment, thinking things over, wondering what further adventures would befell me if I followed this strange technology man. A smile soon spread across my face, and I spoke a moment later, excitement building inside.*

Count me in! I heard they don't have candy in Excelsior...or even sugar possibly!! HOW DREDFULL!!! I must bring it to them...eventually...

*I gave an excited giggle after my sudden outburst, a hand touching my lips gently in an 'excuse me' sort of fashion. I then waited for tG to give his ok for me to board his ship.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:36 am

"Know this first. That coming with me, is not going to be easy, and that coming aboard the Faith of Heart means that what happens to this ship and myself, will also affect you. With that in mind, I ask one final time. Do you wish to continue with me, or go alone?" the General would ask.
----------

FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:44 am

Aboard the ship, the FAITH system had already prepared for the event that Okashi would come. As such, the ships' lounge, "Forward March" was freshly cleaned and prepared, as well as the closest room to the lounge, which had been activated and converted into something fit for someone unfamiliar and not part of the Sanctity Treaty.

After this was done, the FAITH system, prepped itself to welcome Okashi aboard.

If not, the ship would beam the General board and set course for it's next destination.

Forward March Lounge

Living Quarters
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 pm

*I let out another half-suppressed giggle, eyeing the ship and tG for a few moments before giving a small shrug and started skipping lightly towards the ship.*

Let's go have some FUNNNNNN!!!!

*I continued on before stopping just before entering the ship, waiting for tG, if necessary, before climbing aboard, excited to explore this strange new dwelling place of the techno man I was now teaming up with.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:04 pm

(Skipping to FAITH because it makes more sense, then tG will go)

Right after Okashi confirmed she was going to come aboard, both her and the General would be enveloped in thousands of beams of "light". This light was actually Tachyons that would cause Okashi and tG to be accelerated to FTL speeds allowing them to be warped aboard the ship. They would both appear in Forward March, the ships lounge. At the same time they were beamed aboard the vessel, FAITH, the ship's AI, would begin analyzing Okashi gathering details about her molecular structure, biological makeup, energy, life force and things of that nature (Unless something prevents this).

As they were both beamed aboard, they would end up in Forward March, either sitting on the stools by the Bar, or standing by it, what ever they naturally preferred.

FAITH or at least a replica of her, would be standing behind the bar, ready to offer and talk to Okashi if the General left.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:07 pm

As the General was beamed aboard, he would appear in Forward March standing behind the counter. He would look to Okashi then back to FAITH.

"Welcome aboard the Faith of Heart, personal vessel of myself. Feel free to explore Forward March, and you're room, if you have any questions, ask either FAITH or I. I'll be hanging around in here, the trip will be short. We're heading to Port Fortune first, then to Excelsior" the General would say to Okashi and somewhat to FAITH.
----------

Return to “Dead Zone”