They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Soul Academy Field-trip: Testing Zegakiah

What was once a beautiful hot spring resort, was quickly reduced to boiling pits of tar and magma, now frozen over in the wake of the new ruler. Its now a skii lodge!
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Soul Academy Field-trip: Testing Zegakiah

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:43 am

((Continued from Here))

>A moment after vanishing from the Soul Academy, our group would appear at the Frostfire Spring Skii Resort. We appeared within the building overlooking the skii jumps and hills, all snow and frost covered. I stood looking out the windows, silent for now. Zane stood at my side, also looking, though after a little while, stepped away and went to the deserted food stand to get himself something to eat. I allowed time for Zegakiah to look around, if he wished, to take in the new surroundings.<

Return to “Frostfire Springs Skii Resort”